RUA, Thank you for posting this Song. I just loved it, and it
reminds us that we are in peoples prayers. I love the part
where they sing "the Lord will bring someone to mind when your
praying". I find this happening to me everyday, and when
He does I pray specifically for that person, and let
the Lord do the rest.
God Bless you Sis.

Re: For my hurting brothers and sisters

Morningstar, I love this song too. That is my favorite part of the song as well because it is so true, He knows who is hurting and whispers their names to us while in prayer. He does that faithfully and it is so comforting to know that He does that for all of us. We just never know who is praying when we do feel all alone in the world.

Funny, I'm at work but just had the feeling that I needed to post this song this morning. The funny thing is I forgot I had my volume on a very high level and the song blasted throughout the office. Maybe someone here needed to hear this song as well...I'm hoping.

Evidently, nothing happens by accident, it might have
touched someone's heart, you just never know.
Have a blessed day Sis,
He will soon be here!

Hello my sweet sister RUA,

So nice to hear from you. Thank you so much for posting this lovely inspirational song for all of us that are hurting and going through struggles. It was such a beautiful and heartfelt peaceful song. I have been praying for you and my brothers and sisters here at RITAN. I hope you are doing better my dear sis. You are in my heart and in my prayers daily. God bless you sis..

AngelWings7

GOD'S MAGNIFICENT AND GLORIOUS LIGHT.....

Thank you my dear Angel Wings, I am so moved that you would continue to pray for me. I do also pray for you dear sis, yes; the Bride is certainly exhausted, I have never seen this before in my life - so many, in so much pain. It has to be the final curtain for our enemy who is trying to destroy whatever is left in us and our lives.

For me, I can see the light at the end of tunnel which is a huge blessing and I am so thankful to God...just have to finish the walk there I still have lots of battles in front of me but I certainly feel Him strengthening me in each and every battle that I have had to fight so far, thankfully!

RUA & AngelWings, Dear Sisters.

I just had to share this with you because it was so amazing!!!

Because of all that is happening right now with the middle east
and the closing of he embassies, the conflicting reports we
are getting, also with this Peace Negotiations that "O" & Kerry
are pushing Israel on (I'm expecting judgment on this in the U.S.)
And because of a dream I had several months ago which had
to do with Israel and the tribulation. I know that our time
is VERY VERY Short before we are Raptured. Satan put a doubt
in my mind about my salvation. I never have questioned this
for I believe that once saved always saved, we are sealed
by the Holy Spirit. But the small doubt was there for
just a minute. I immediately went into prayer to the Lord
to confirm this in my spirit. He immediately took
me to Scripture and Verse: I wasn't sure what I would read there.
But this is what He gave me; Our Lord answers are like
lightening at times.

Isaiah 49:16
See "I have INSCRIBED you on the PALMS OF MY HANDS".

This is in reference to the finished work of our
Lord Jesus who was NAILED on the Cross for our Sins.
We are eternally inscribed in His Hands. "IT IS FINISHED"

Thanks Rua for the sweet video...here is a rose for you.
 photo RosesXIV_zps3f20f5f1.jpg

Rosesinsept, thank you for the gorgeous yellow rose, it is absolutely beautiful!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed the song - it is so true!!

Morningstar, wow, you know I was talking with my dear friend who is a SIC yesterday on that very subject, our crisis of faith in life. As you mentioned, He is so faithful and answers very quickly during those times. He has used different verses or songs to make our mouth drop open and a big gasp in, then we fall down on knees to give thanks.

I love that verse so much, and often try to visualize our names on the palm of His hands and wonder if it is our "new" names that are there. I suspect it is our new names.

I love the fact that it is the palm of His hands, since every other part could be hidden with dress, but the palms are always there for everyone to see, it is glorious! As well as, the place where the evidence of His crucifixion, and yet that is where He chose to put our names, because He did it all for us, not for Himself but so we may be saved - what an honor it is to have our names indwelt there forever beside and around the proof. Yes, I think of this scripture often, it is beautiful, far more than we can imagine.

Hi dear sis Morningstar,

The word God gave you was totally AMAZING.......
Thank the Lord that he can put the enemy back in his place and relay the TRUTH to us.
God is good and He is so faithful... I am so happy sis, that you feel at peace with the
the special message that God had for you. Israel is sure our time peace and my heart
and prayers goes out to her and her inhabitants. I pray for the peace and safety of
Israel because I do not trust "O" or Kerry and I think they just want harm to come to
Israel and the United States. My heart and spirit tells me that something is up and its
very suspicious that they have decided to close several embassies. I believe something
is going to happen soon and it is not going to be good. This administration is pure
Evil in its ways and in its dealings and they have much explaining to do when God shows
up! God will have the LAST WORD and GOD IS IN CONTROL!!!! AMEN!!!!

Love you sis,
AngelWings7

Rua & AngelWings, What amazes me is this..these men that are
evil and every intent of their hearts is toward evil. They
thirst for Power, Control, wealth and in some like "O"
they would like to be worshipped. They evidently think
that they are going to live forever, and that nothing
is going to touch them, and so far nothing has but that
won't last. they live for the here and now, they
have basically sold their souls to the evil one. If they
took a look at those that went before them like
Hitler, Saddam, Gaddafi, Stalin e.t.c Where are they
now? what they had was temporary, they couldn't take
it with them, but narcissism has no conscience
but only worship of self. No wonder there are so
many "Woe's in the Book of Revelation,their
time is about to be up.

I agree wholeheartedly. Yes, where are they now, we can imagine but one thing is for sure that evil men and power are a dangerous combination.

I like to think of it this way to make it less unnerving:

People call their sons Paul and their dogs Nero.

God is good.

Amen! My sister Morningstar....
You comments are so on point...

but narcissism has no conscience

There is a big price to pay for this type of behavior
and God will take care of those that exhibit these
tendencies. It is like these narcissistic individuals
think that they are invincible and at the end where
will their soul go, only one place to the pit of destruction.

They need to repent, as for forgiveness and ask
Jesus Christ to be their Lord and Savior before its
too late.

2 Timothy 3:1-7
New King James Version (NKJV)
Perilous Times and Perilous Men
3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Luke 18:9
The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector
9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

Romans 12:3
Serve God with Spiritual Gifts
3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

Galatians 6:2-3
2 Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. 3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.

Luke 18:25
25 For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com