Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hillsong-Here I Am To Worship W/Lyrics

This special song is for those that have not given their hearts and lives over to JESUS CHRIST, the LORD OF LORD AND KING OF KINGS... The Lord wanted me to share this special song to reach out to the lost souls who do not know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. There is a verse in this song which states " I'll Never Know How Much It Cost to See My Sin Upon That Cross". The Lord sacrificed and suffered much at the Cross at Calvary for you and me to have our sins forgiven and to be able to have eternal life. Do You Have Jesus in Your Heart Today? Do You Want To Spend Your Life Serving the world and the enemy or Do You Want to Give Your Life To Jesus and serve him eternally?

The only person that loves you more than anyone could ever love you is JESUS. Jesus can save you from the Pit of Destruction and give you everlasting Life. We need to remember that we were bought for a very high price when Jesus died on the Cross for us. The least we can do is give our lives to Jesus Christ and honor his name and give thanks to him each and every day for the sacrifices he made on the Cross so that we could be free!

Time is running out and the day of Salvation is Today, not tomorrow, for tomorrow is not promised to us. Jesus is coming very soon. Do you want to go in the Rapture or stay behind and face the Tribulation and suffer mightily? The choice is yours to make. God bless you and may the Lord be in your heart. It will be the best decision you ever made in your life..

Jesus Loves you and so do I.
AngelWings7

HILLSONG-HERE I AM TO WORSHIP W/LYRICS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCeIKgdKrGc

THE SALVATION PRAYER TO ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR HEART

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com