Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Israel Has Been On My Heart

Hi brothers and sisters,

I wanted to share these special scripture bible verses that the Lord has laid on my heart today.

ISRAEL has been on my heart and in my prayers because she is alone in defending herself from all these nations coming against her from all sides.

Thankfully, we have a just God that we serve and he is almighty in Power and Strength.

Final Judgement and the Wrath of God is coming soon to those nations that were against Israel and in dividing God's Holy Land. God has had ENOUGH and He will no longer me mocked. Vengeance is the Lords!

My prayers go out to the people of Israel and may they accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior, The Messiah!!!!

My brothers and sisters in the Body of Christ, please continue to place ISRAEL in your hearts and prayers...

God's people will be vindicated and God's will, will be done onEarth as it is in Heaven. Amen!!!

God bless you,
AngelWings7

Zechariah 12:10-14
New King James Version (NKJV)
Mourning for the Pierced One
10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn. 11 In that day there shall be a great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning at Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. 12 And the land shall mourn, every family by itself: the family of the house of David by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their wives by themselves; 13 the family of the house of Levi by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of Shimei by itself, and their wives by themselves; 14 all the families that remain, every family by itself, and their wives by themselves.

Zechariah 14:9
9 And the Lord shall be King over all the earth.
In that day it shall be—
“The Lord is one,”
And His name one.

2 Timothy 3:1-6
Perilous Times and Perilous Men
3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts,

1 Thessalonians 5:4
4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.

Re: Israel Has Been On My Heart

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Psalm 122:6

My Rock Is Christ,
Thank you sis for sharing that special Psalm 122:6 for the Peace of Jerusalem.
God bless you,
AngelWings7

AngelWings, More than ever do we pray for Israel, they're
about to start their Redemption, but it will be at a price.
The Lord will be with them throughout, and in the end
all of Israel will be saved. Were on the threshold
of the Tribulation period. Praying for God's Chosen.

Thank you sis Morningstar for your heartfelt prayers for Israel..

Yes, the Lord will not leave them nor forsake them in the midst of the enemies that surrounds them.

I too, am in agreement in prayer with you my dear sis for God's chosen.

The Holy Land of Israel is like a beacon of Light on a Hill surrounded by darkness of those that want to destroy her glorious light.

God bless you,
AngelWings7

Praying for Israel with you .
I love Zechariah 14 !
It tells of the dreaded things coming to earth and at the same time tells of The Victory Coming for earth with The Prince of Peace and His Government !
Let the Lord forever be praised !

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Amen!!!! sister Bonnie...
Thank you for praying with me for the Peace of Israel...
I too love the book of Zechariah because it is so powerful and true...

Blessings,
AngelWings7

I too have been praying for Israel. They are surrounded on all sides. I cannot image living with the constant threat of war that they do. I also pray for their children having to live in fear.

Amen Rieom!!!
I have had the same thoughts as you..
Thank you for agreeing in prayer with your brothers and sisters here for ISRAEL..

God bless you....
AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com