Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Jesus Is Coming! Be Encouraged!

Hello my dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
The Lord led me to some wonderful messages of encouragement today that I was so excited to share with you today..

Jesus is coming and the time is near. Be ready and keep looking up... Stay encouraged we have to hold on a little while longer. In the meantime, we will continue to occupy and do the Kingdom''s work here on earth.. The Body of Christ will finish the race and hold on steadfastly till our Lord appears in the clouds. God bless you and may the peace and presence of the Lord Almighty be upon you today.. I pray that the messages and the worship music encourage you greatly..

AngelWings7

JESUS IS COMING! JESUS IS COMING! GET READY PEOPLE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBw4YldwZ1M&feature=c4-overview&list=UUtYmPR_Dnkiub_u5xHHApYg

HOLD FAST! HOLD ON! JESUS IS COMING!- BROTHER TODD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4ZNlit0ySc

PEOPLE GET READY-CRYSTAL LEWIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN0cl4RtFhg

SOON-BROOKE FRASER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5sypIy52dw

Re: Jesus Is Coming! Be Encouraged!

that is confirmation. wow!! i am so exciting. i cant wait.

fm12

This is very good news and I just hope he comes quickly!

Rosesinsept and Funky Mom 12,
Yes, this is certainly a confirmation that our precious Lord is coming soon. Amen!!!
God is so good and faithful and never leads his Bride astray and he always has a way of sending us special messages.
Thank you Jesus!!!! We Love You!

WE LOVE YOU JESUS!!!

JESUS WILL BE COMING IN THE CLOUDS! AMEN!!

When I was in high school the Lord found a way to tell me about the Book of Revelation through one of my conversations with one of my friends. I was so intrigued and in awe of what I had heard that I grabbed a Bible and decided to start reading the whole Book of Revelation. I finished reading it but I didn't understand most of it, as I wasn't saved back then. However it all still managed to hit me in a way and I actually began sort of a process of changing my ways so that I could be saved as well. But I was too young, I didn't know to watch and I couldn't see anything back then that told of an immediate return of our Lord, so I just thought that maybe it wouldn't be in my lifetime and eventually began sliding back into my old ways, but I always knew deep down in my heart that He was real. I guess my "soil" wasn't fully ready for the seed of the Holy Spirit to fully prosper at the time.

I don't think the Lord told me about the end of times back then for no reason, though. I think He told me about it to give me a bit of a foundation for that which I would be paying attention to and watching today. It's one of the things that tell me He has always been there to guide me, even when I wasn't paying attention to where I was supposed to be going and was as lost as one can be.

I look at my unsaved friends today and then I look back at all that He has done for me and wonder, "why me?" Why would The Most High be mindful of such a sinner and go to such lengths to wake him up? Even in other people's testimonies I see this happen. It's like He personally handpicked the people He wanted to be watching today and worked them to open their eyes and to be ready. It's amazing to me.

Anyway, all this to say that we truly are blessed to be witnessing these last moments. When you say a prayer tonight be sure to remind the Lord of how much you love Him and are thankful to have Him in your life. Remember, He didn't have to wake us up to be ready. But He did it, because He wanted to and because He loves us.

Come, Lord, in all Your Glory!

Hi brother John,

Thank you for sharing your testimony and how the Lord picked you to be a watcher for these end times that we are in now. You are totally right, God did not have to choose us, but he did. God took me out of a 20 year career job because my health was failing to be a watcher back in 2011. Since then he has blessed me with dreams and visions. God is so amazing and works wonders in our lives when we do not deserve any of it. Like you stated, John it is vitally important to that we thank the Lord for our blessings and tell him that we love him. Thank goodness, God woke both of us up to be watchers and we are part of this chosen generation that will experience the Rapture of the Church., His beloved bride will meet her groom in the clouds very soon. Thank you Jesus, We Love You!!!
Looking forward to meeting you John in Heaven and fellowshipping with you...God bless you.

AngelWings7

Brother John,
Did you say you are from Portugal?I have never traveled there but it is close to Spain,right?I am very happy that you found the Lord.I am very concerned for alot of people in Europe and overseas.I know there is alot of Catholicism but people need to know Jesus personally.I have a friend in Italy that is an atheist.Could you pray for his salvation?It is a blessing to have you here on Ritan brother.See you in the clouds soon!

Angelwings i really enjoyed those videos.Thank you

AngelWings7, yes, the Lord truly is good! I'm looking forward for us to be with Him forever and also meeting and fellowshipping with you all in Heaven as well! May it be even today.

RosesinSept, yes, I'm from Portugal and it is right next to Spain, across the Atlantic from the USA. I can't say for sure about Catholicism in other European countries, as I seem to remember hearing about a decline in the number of adherents or something like that sometime ago, but it is somewhat common here in Portugal, especially among older people and because of the whole Fátima prophecy back in the 1900s. The Lord opened my eyes regarding the Catholic Church and some of its teachings, but of the believers in my family and friends and even other people I know around here all are Catholic. I pray that the Lord will open their eyes as well, but I just have to trust in Him and His decisions. All in due time and in accordance with His will. Yes, I will include your friend that is in Italy in my prayer.

May the Lord bless you all!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com