<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Word Press - what is that? I can't log onto the 'Now site.

Hi admins,

I cannot log onto the R.I.T.A. NOW site. Something called Word Press comes up and I fill it in and then try to log on but nothing happens.

What is happening?

Email: bandj.gravelle@gmail.com

Re: Word Press - what is that? I can't log onto the 'Now site.

Chalk it up to growing pains. We can't get in either and the expensive technogeeks weren't able to fix it in business hours tomorrow, so now they have something to work on tomorrow.

Frustrating, ain't it. Ah well, at least we have plan B here until it gets running as planned.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

TX Thom,

I always appreciated this "olde" RITA site without the NOW! So simple, with no frustrations ... sigh ...

WordPress is the software that sites like RITA Now are built from. Don't bother filling anything out or trying to make it work tonight.

We scheduled some technical work to make the site operate better and obviously things did not go as anticipated.

Good ol' PLAN B!

Plan B is now in progress.

I like this old site. It's so much easier for me to use on my phone. No complaints here.

*****sigh******

We need to be able to fellowship as we see Rosh Hashanah approaching! It's a high watch day for me, at least.

This is SUCH an attack! Ritans get praying, lets get out our swords.

Email: yeshuachild@hotmail.com

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. It was like I'd entered the Twilight Zone. ("But I don't want to have a blog site. Why does it think I want to have a blog site?")

It took me long enough to check here on this site, duh. I even filled out the word press thing lol. Oh well, I found ya all even if it is midnight.

OKAY, so .... when the NOW site is back up and running again,

How do we fill in the blanks?
what do we put in for "site": RITAN, Rapture in the air now, etc.

Do I use TerribleSwiftSword as my name?

Is the previous password, on RITA and RITAN void? (So they give us a completely new password?)

Just askin ... I would like a quick and painless response when I do it. Thanks.

You won't have to fill in anything. Everything will be restored to the way it worked before, and hopefully better. We are just switching servers and the message currently being displayed is not for you to access RITA Now.

RITA Now is back open and working now. I am still talking with tech support to understand how to prevent it from going down again. Please use that site so if it crashes due to volume, that can help me in diagnosing and fixing the problem. I'll keep this backup site open till this is finally resolved.

Email: jonathan@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com