Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Emergency prayer request for a missionary in the Philippines

Please pray for Tammy Youngblood. She and her husband are missionaries on an unbelievably remote island in the Philippines (where the local "god" is a piece of driftwood and there is no interest in the true God).

For the last few days Tammy has been receiving antibiotics hourly for an eye infection (this necessitated a difficult journey to the nearest hospital -- which is neither "near" nor easy to reach). As of this afternoon, the infection is still progressing.

Their missionary board (I think that's the term) is asking for prayers. Please pray for healing, and that the Enemy will be stopped in his tracks, and that the Lord will be glorified in this situation.

Thank you!

[I have never met the Youngbloods. I heard about this need on the radio station belonging to the small indy Baptist church in the next county that is able to do so much -- runs the missionary board for a couple dozen missionaries, has a major food ministry, the radio station, a heavily-used online audio ministry -- soon to expand to other languages besides English, etc., etc.]

Re: Emergency prayer request for a missionary in the Philippines

praying for her...

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com