Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Good to be back.

This site is so much faster. Yes I have an old computer.

How long will we be at this site?

Email: thessalonians6@bell.net

Re: Good to be back.

Yeah, I much prefer this old site to the NOW site! On the NOW site my avatar has been lost, parts of the texts of replies have been covered up on the right hand site of the reply, the last reply time lapse is not indicated ("4 minutes ago" for example), and the indication on the bottom of the page saying that there is another page is way, way too small.

Okay, I know that I am just griping, or whinging as we say here in Australia, BUT, this site is so clear and so easy to use. Can we please keep it?

Email: bandj.gravelle@gmail.com

Just glad we have a place to post with what is going on in the world. Let's hope we are out of here soon. Well it's 2:18 AM in Israel on Thursday, so could it all start any time now with the US and Syria? Also, I had a weird question, I saw the moon at around noon a few days ago, is that normal in broad daylight at such a late hour in the day?

Goldenknight, I just do not want continuous interruptions of important information that we should be getting - especially now with the possibility of WW3 and the rapture of the Church being imminent! It is bad enough that the Fivedoves site has now only intermittent news reports and is not an almost daily event as it used to be.

Agreed TSS.

It's interesting how we say we just want to send a message, no regime change, so what is the point of this, we want the Muslim Brotherhood in there, hello!? And I guess we really know what the message is that we are saying to the world: TIME TO START WORLD WAR III!!!

I had looked on here shortly after I found the other site down and this one was not open yet. Then I forgot about checking back in here again. I just kept trying the RITAN site. Let's hope more people try this site.

These regular break-downs are so disruptive to genuine discussion. I am so hesitant about starting up a new thread or replying to an existing one which may be of interest, and then what has been said on that thread just ending . . .

NOT GOOD!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com