Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I was having withdrawal

There is so much going on that I was upset RITAN was down. Thanks for opening this one back up. I agree, we need to be in touch with each other.

Re: I was having withdrawal

Hi Rieom,

Yes, I was having withdrawals too...
Thank God we have this site to fall back on.
It is great to be fellowshipping with my family here.

God bless,
AngelWings7

I have been thinking about you dear sister Angelwings!(and my other sisters and brothers)I had an awesome thing happen to me last night and I posted it but I they took down my post:( Let me just tell you that the Lord is preparing us for departure!See you all soon...:))))))))
 photo RosesXIV_zps3f20f5f1.jpg

Email: rosesinsept@hotmail.com

Dear Rosesinsept,

Ahh... you are so kind to think of me I am so touched. By the way, I did see your post yesterday, but I did not have a chance to respond to it. I was so amazed and uplifted. I wanted to share something with you. I had a dream today from the Lord that confirms what you experienced my dear sis.. Hopefully, tomorrow it will be posted on the new site. I already submitted the short dream for the MODS to review. Yes, Rose, the Lord is preparing our soon departure and I cannot wait. For this world is no longer my home and I have felt this way for a very long time. I cannot wait to read your post again tomorrow Rose when hopefully the site will be up and working after the repairs.
I cannot wait to meet all of you in Heaven.. It is going to be glorious to say the least..

Love you sis,
Hugs your way,,
AngelWings7

Wow! This afternoon I was frustrated and couldn't open rita site and somehow in my mind saying go to welcome site so I did obey and clicked and I was glad it is open so I can read and encourage one other and support one other as we are tightly holding on to Jesus and to be able to encourage them and be able to share with other people that I know because I can't keep it myself and know it and not tell them as I don't feel that right so that s why I need to share and encourage and warn them because u guys get a lot of information like radio and know more sources than I do so

Fm12

Funky Mom 12,

I ditto your sentiments. Thank God we have this site working so we can continue to huddle close as the Body of Christ to continue to fellowship and encourage each other while this evil world that needs Jesus so badly is destroying itself day by day. Jesus come quickly as we continue to occupy for your Kingdom!! Amen!!

Thank you Angelwings for your beautiful rose and confirmation for me.Also hello to FunkyMom!
Sisters and brothers the Lord is really coming!I used to kind of watch a few videos on You Tube of people that have had visions,experiences etc and to be honest I thought some of them were just imagining things or because they wanted attention.Now I am experiencing some of the same things and having confirmations!Praise the Lord!I have not even told my husband because he scoffs at me...I was saved back in the 90's and never thought this day would come...:)
Now,we are getting ready to go home and Im a little scared.Only because this Earth is all I have ever known and I am scared about the transition.Is anyone feeling that?I just want to know that my kids will go with me and that I wont be too frightened when my spirit goes up!I know good marvelous things await us!
Anyhow,see you all soon on that special day!
 photo 4bc7ed16-8527-4a15-9896-8227331feb94_zps100f299e.jpg

Angelwings I cannot wait to hear your dream!Love you Sister.You really gave me peace in my spirit today by confirming what happened to me.

RosesinSept: I understand what you are feeling. I do not like new situations and have so many questions that will have to wait to be answered. I keep turning back to the thought that God only wants good for us and He will help us through this process.

Rieom,Thank you dear sister for the wise words.I have a mix of feelings right now.Im so excited and ready to leave this place but also a bit scared of the unknown.Either way I know He is coming and Im going!lol Take care sister and see you in the air:)
 photo Roses_zps43231bc5.jpg

I am so happy to see RitaN here today I was also having withdrawals.

Big Hugs to everyone!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com