Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Prayer on the Eve of WW3

Beloved Heavenly Father,

I want to thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed on this country. Driving across this nation, I see all the lush abundance you have provided. The fields are green and productive. It used to be a country relatively free of the tyranny that has plagued other nations, but no more. I guess it’s been the same story over and over in history. You give people everything, and the freedom to chose, and we always wind up turning our backs on You, the Creator of all things. There’s not a person who’s ever lived on this earth who would have drawn one breath if not for You, God. Father, please forgive us for turning away from You. All beauty and all the wonders of this world are Your Creation. Forgive us for not appreciating You. Forgive us for the horrible things we’ve done to this earth. Forgive us, Lord, for what we’ve done to each other. We lie to each other, kill each other, we’re unfaithful to our spouses, we steal from each other. Forgive us for what we’ve done to You, Lord. We have denied Your existence, used Your name as a curse, haven’t given You the praise You rightly deserve. You created us, and in Your perfect justice, gave us free will, so that we could chose Your way or to go our own way. Did you wish for willing followers, who came to You of their own free will, instead of slaves? On this eve of war and death and destruction, I pray, Lord that people would choose You, the only righteous King. Only with You, Lord, will there be an end to war and killing and tyranny. No human king will ever be just, like You are Lord. Your justice and mercy are like no other. Who else would have sacrificed His own precious Son to pay for the sins of mankind? Only You, Lord.

Re: A Prayer on the Eve of WW3

AMEN!

Email: bandj.gravelle@gmail.com

Servant,

What a beautiful prayer to our Lord.
Amen!!! To everything you said.

God bless you...

Humbling prayer my friend. Amen!!!

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

I don't know if this means anything or not, BUT an eagle was used to make a point to a student Chapel meeting at ORU.....

was it a prophetic warning ???

Mary,

Check this article link below, which explains several possible meanings of the significance of the Eagle in Bible Scripture in the New King James..

I do feel it is a prophetic sign or warning from the Lord.

http://www.kjvtoday.com/home/eagles-or-vultures-in-matthew-2428-and-luke-1737

"Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes"

I hope the link goes through, I forgot how to properly post a link on this site.

Amen

Wow AngelWings7. Interesting stuff there.

Let me see if I can make your link clickable for others.

http://www.kjvtoday.com/home/eagles-or-vultures-in-matthew-2428-and-luke-1737

Mary,

Thank you for making the link clickable.. I had forgotten how to do this.
God bless you for your help.

AngelWings7

Dear Servant,

You said:

I want to thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed on this country. Driving across this nation, I see all the lush abundance you have provided. The fields are green and productive.

In honor to the Lord, lets thank him in praise and worship for all that He has created for all of us to enjoy as his children here on earth.

God we thank you for your graciousness and love and providing us with a wondrous place that you created for us to live and enjoy as we await your arrival in the clouds.

GOD OF WONDERS-THIRD DAY

Amen!!! Let us praise and worship Him until He calls us home. Because when we arrive our home in Heaven. We will always praise and worsahip Him forever no stopping wow what a glory that will be

Fm12

Hi Mary,

Can you refresh my memory please..
What were the words we type before the youtube address and after the youtube address for a video?

I know that url is for a link how about to post a youtube video?

Thanks,
AngelWings7

I just remembered how to post a video..
Thanks for your help Mary, I appreciate it. :)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com