Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pope to meet Abdullah II to discuss Middle East crisis

I don't want to be seen as pinning any tails on anyone, but when two men like this get together one has to perk up their ears!

The Pope for obvious reasons - popes have been watched throughout history.

And a guy like the King of Jordan who has strong connections with the E.U.

"Pope to meet Jordan's king, discuss ongoing strife in Middle East": http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/1303676.htm

Oh, AND ALSO - we recently had a local story here in Western Australia about UFO sightings. I am wondering if there have been more recent reports of this kind of activity since the Syria crisis started? I am a strong believer that this 'phenomenon' was not coincidental in starting around 1947 when Israel was declared that it would soon become a nation again. These THINGS certainly have some part to play in end-time events IMO. Will they be the Saviours who save our world from destruction and who set up a certain man to be the leader of the world OR will they be an enemy that will unite the world against them under a new and powerful ruler? Your guess is as good as mine, but IMO they certainly will be some kind of participant in coming events.

Email: bandj.gravelle@gmail.com

Re: Pope to meet Abdullah II to discuss Middle East crisis

TSS, interesting combination of two characters. Sounds very intriguing. I'll have to keep my eye on that. I agree about the UFOs too. Somehow, I can easily see that being part of the "lie" that God will cause those who rejected His Son to believe.

Re: Pope to meet Abdullah II to discuss Middle East crisis

Yeah Shiloh, I kinda expect the 'players' to start emerging very soon. Maybe just the supporting cast ... but it will be interesting to watch political, religious, and other moves on the world stage!

Email: bandj.gravelle@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com