Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I'm so happily overwhelmed~

An angel came to my home today 24/7 to help me take of Larry ~~
she's an angel of a caretaker ~~ she's more than I could have ever hoped for ~~

God has answered our prayers!! . . her name is Lily, she's a Christian, and she was praying last night for a good job, and I was praying for a good caretaker, patient, kind, and able to lift Larry . . oh, she's so good at all that.

She understands his disease so wonderfully!!!, . . Lily is keeping Larry calm, he trusts her, I'm calm, and I trust her . . oh, this is a God thing 1000%~ ~~

God answers not half way, but perfectly all the way, Praise the Lord, oh Praise God! . . I am overwhelmed how our Lord answers prayer so intimately!

~~~ I'm thrilled and relieved I have someone here I can totally trust ~~

I had set up 3 interviews looking for a caretaker ~~ she was the 1st interviewee, and I instantly knew she was the one ~~ oh, thank you each warrior who prayed over Larry and me! I love you annnnnnd,
~~ I love Jesus with all my heart .. thank You, Father~

our God doesn't miss a beat ~~ He loves us through everything! I haven't smiled like this in a long time~

Re: I'm so happily overwhelmed~

That is so good Donna
Our God is so perfect

Email: jonathan@raptureintheairnow.com

Donna, That's wonderful news !!!! Finding just the right person for any task is hard. But to find someone who can take care of a special needs person is priceless.

Sis,

I am ecstatic for you and Larry and yes, God is involved in all the details of our lives..

Yesterday, I was praying that the Lord bring you a Christian Caretaker for Larry.. Amen!! that prayer was answered.

Look at Larry, how comfortable he looks in that picture.. You are so right, He trusts Lily.. God bless Lily also. They are both meant to be matched up for the task at hand that God has ordained..

Sis, I am so happy for you both.. God is so good and he is so faithful.. God is so amazing in the way he works everything out. I am crying happy tears as I type these words.. I feel so relieved for you and Larry. Only God knows how happy I am that your dear prayers to the Throne were answered. God is so greatly to be praised.. Jesus we love you, Thank you..

In the picture, sis, Larry looks happy, calm and he is totally trusting Lily. What a blessing to hear this great news.

Love you both,
Hugs and Love,

AngelWings7

Dear AW7,
What beautiful roses!

Dear Donna,
I am so happy for you & Larry, (& Lily)!
He brought you & Larry the perfect person,
and Lily the perfect job!
God is good!
Love you bunches!
Bless you & Larry & Lily, and all of the faithful prayer warriors
Who were praying on your behalf!
Praise & Thanks be to God, Our Father and Our Lord,
Jesus Christ!!!

Good for you Donna, I'm happy for you.

Oh Donna, I'm tearing up! How wonderful for you and Larry to have this amazing woman to come and help you both in your time of need. How tender our Loving God is to help you and her and Larry all at once. There is no coincidence - this was our great God orchestrating His Hand of Providence for all of you.

I'm so happy for you, Donna. What a tremendous weight lifted off your shoulders. Now you can focus on loving Larry and being Christ for him and standing in the gap for him when he needs God's grace.

We love you so much, Sis, you and Larry both. God is Good. All the time.

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

Wow! So now u are experienced some rest and enjoy every moment u seize this every minutes that God gives u and bless ur caretaker to take care of ur hubby what a blessing that God gave u. Make it count blessing every minutes smile

Same for everyone we should make it count every minute that we are blessed by God even though bad or good times.

Fm12

Great news, Donna! Definitely a God thing.

To: My Dear Patti Day,

With Love,
God bless you,
AngelWings7

Oh, dear Donna, I am THRILLED that you found a lovely Christian woman to help take care of Larry! Praise the Lord, He is sooooo good! Now you can get some much needed help (and rest), and Larry has someone who he trusts who is understanding of his illness. Oh, sis, what a blessing!!

Thank you, AngelWings, for the beautiful pink rose!
So sweet of you!!

Looking at the picture of Larry and Lily I see her genuine caring. She is listening to him with no impatience. Frequently healthcare workers condescend to their patients and just want to finish their tasks. Lily is not doing that. She is treating him like a person and not a disease. The Lord truly put her and Larry together. Now you Donna do something for yourself that renews you Soak in a tub, go for a walk whatever pleasure you have not had time for.

Good Morning to you Donna.

I just finished praying and Praising the Good Lord for His Faithfulness and Loving kindness to you and Larry for sending Lily your way. This is wonderful to hear.

Have a Blessed Day ><>

Your brother Joe

I don't know why but this just made me cry...I love the way God works and so happy for you!

Donna, very happy to hear about God's answer to your prayers and Lily's prayers.
He is always in control and has a way of matching things up perfectly huh?
God bless you and Larry and Lily today! ♥

Donna, I'm so happy to know you and Larry now have wonderful help from Lily. God bless you all.... God truly is Amazing..... I hope we're all Home soon with no more problems of this world. Love to you and Larry.... Shirley

Donna , Sis , So glad-hearted for Larry and for you today !
THE LORD , HE IS GOOD !
She looks like an angel.
Bless you all as you live and witness in His Kingdom !!
I love each one , bonnie
" Bless The Lord O My Soul and forget not all His Benefits ", THE WORD
BIG BIG HUGS !!!!

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

oh, thank you, thank you, each one of you, my precious sibs~ thank you, so much for your prayers, and sharing joy with me how God answered prayers ~~ I was on my knees last night in my bedroom giving praise and worship and thanking our God for answering so perfectly ~

~ I am still amazed how it all happened . . My first interview for a caretaker, and 3 hours later she started . . I tell ya, luvs, with all my heart, Jesus totally orchestrated this ~~

are you kidding? a foot massage too ~~ Larry says: I'm all softened out" . . ha

I know, and you agree with me I'm sure, that JESUS will never leave us . He will never forsake us . . His timing is amazing, not too early, not too late . . I so needed help knowing I couldn't care for Larry by myself any longer ~~truly Jesus fulfills His promises ~~~ to His children trusting Him, our God does come to the rescue" over His children perfectly ~

I love you all ~~ I'm feeling so blessed I can talk with you and share with you God's answer to our prayers~

Donna you should see Scarby's tail wagging right now-he is overjoyed and excited over the news you just shared with the member troops--the last time he ever got this excited was when he was turned upside down on the floor with an open spigot on a keg of mountain dew hanging over his mouth--ready to flow like a river down his throat!! Hee! Hee!

That gives me an idea to share this caregiver idea with someone I know who is in a bind with having to take all there time out to take care of their two parents and at the same time work out their career!!

I could have used a caregiver when my dad was going downhill with his health years ago-I don't know why I didn't look into that option-I guess we live and learn--I am so relieved sis that things are starting to look up for you!!!

Hey, Scott I remember when you and Scarby both were fond of Mountain Dew ~~ that was a few years ago ~~ glad Scarby's a wagging again~~

I found out that no insurance takes IN HOME care, so it is expensive ~~ I pray I just have enough funds to keep Lily here as long as needed ~~~ uh oh, where is my faith staying strong, right?

Jesus is so awesome with His answers, He is our God Who changes not . . He will see me through, and each one here entrusted in His Saving Grace and Mercy ~~~

Praise the Lord! I'm so happy for you and Larry Donna. That picture speaks a thousand words, God brought the perfect helper in! He will supply all your needs Sis you can take that to the bank!

This is wonderful news, Donna! So happy for both you and Larry. {{HuGS}}, and praising the Lord along with you, and all of Rita.

As a former primary caregiver myself. (took care of my mom for 5 yrs, 24/7) I totally understand that feeling of helplessness, and utter fatigue, that comes with caring for an ailing loved one. So tired, scared, and feelings of guilt and grief, when we realize that we cannot do it by ourselves anymore.

Praise God for His mercy and loving kindness. Larry looks so happy with Lilly, and I bet it's a load off of his mind as well. Our loved ones who are failing also feel guilty and sad, feeling like such burdens toward their loved ones. I'm sure Lilly's arrival has eased his mind and given him a sense of peace, too.

So happy for you Donna!

Blessings, Rocki

As a former primary caregiver myself. (took care of my mom for 5 yrs, 24/7) I totally understand that feeling of helplessness, and utter fatigue, that comes with caring for an ailing loved one. So tired, scared, and feelings of guilt and grief, when we realize that we cannot do it by ourselves anymore.

. . . Our loved ones who are failing also feel guilty and sad, feeling like such burdens toward their loved ones. I'm sure Lilly's arrival has eased his mind and given him a sense of peace, too.[/quote

Dear ChrisN ~~` does my heart good how you understand these emotions over what's going on ~ thank you .

. I am so thankful for each of you here, how you buoy my spirit ~~ I love you guys!!

I enjoyed the pictures~

Praise Jesus.

Praise the LORD. Thank you, Donna, for sharing your emotional thoughts and the pictures, too. It's so good to rejoice together in answered prayers and to praise our gracious Father. Thank You, LORD

I didn't see this post before replying to the later one. You've answered my questions here Donna. I'm so thrilled for the three of you. Because Lily is just as blessed in reverse!

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com