Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
"In Just a Little While" Encouraging Words

Hello My brothers and sisters,

As I was praying today, all I could here in my spirit the Lord telling me was
"IN JUST A LITTLE WHILE."

This gave me such reassurance, because I had been feeling uneasy the whole day like something catastrophic was going to happen soon, like the calm before the storm, and I just needed to be comforted by my Lord because I was growing inpatient and weary and wanting nothing more to do with this world and to go home to Heaven to be with my Father.

The Lord God definitely helped me to feel calmer and to be still in his mighty presence. Furthermore, I felt that he urged me to hold on a little while longer and to hold fast to his promises of his soon return.

Our precious Savior is in control of everything that is going on around us and will be coming soon for us. Amen!!

May you also feel the peace of God as we face these last days here on earth together in the Body of Christ until our Groom comes for his Bride.

God bless you,
AngelWings7

The Bible Scripture passages that the Lord laid on my heart to share with you today..

I have included also "The Message" verse translation which is more descriptive.

Hebrews 10:37-39
New King James Version (NKJV)
37 “For yet a little while,
And He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith;
But if anyone draws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him.”
39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.

Hebrews 10:37-39
The Message (MSG)
32-39 Remember those early days after you first saw the light? Those were the hard times! Kicked around in public, targets of every kind of abuse—some days it was you, other days your friends. If some friends went to prison, you stuck by them. If some enemies broke in and seized your goods, you let them go with a smile, knowing they couldn’t touch your real treasure. Nothing they did bothered you, nothing set you back. So don’t throw it all away now. You were sure of yourselves then. It’s still a sure thing! But you need to stick it out, staying with God’s plan so you’ll be there for the promised completion.
It won’t be long now, he’s on the way;
he’ll show up most any minute.
But anyone who is right with me thrives on loyal trust;
if he cuts and runs, I won’t be very happy.
But we’re not quitters who lose out. Oh, no! We’ll stay with it and survive, trusting all the way.

Haggai 2:6
6 “For thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land;

Haggai 2:6
The Message (MSG)
6-7 “This is what God-of-the-Angel-Armies said: ‘Before you know it, I will shake up sky and earth, ocean and fields. And I’ll shake down all the godless nations. They’ll bring bushels of wealth and I will fill this Temple with splendor.’ God-of-the-Angel-Armies says so.

1 Peter 5:10
10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.

1 Peter 5:10
The Message (MSG)
He Gets the Last Word
8-11 Keep a cool head. Stay alert. The Devil is poised to pounce, and would like nothing better than to catch you napping. Keep your guard up. You’re not the only ones plunged into these hard times. It’s the same with Christians all over the world. So keep a firm grip on the faith. The suffering won’t last forever. It won’t be long before this generous God who has great plans for us in Christ—eternal and glorious plans they are!—will have you put together and on your feet for good. He gets the last word; yes, he does.

Re: "In Just a Little While" Encouraging Words

Thank you, Angel Wings, for the words of encouragement! Yes, we are all longing for the Lord to return for us, sis. We are so sick of this world. This is not our home.

I just loved this:

AMEN!

Love you, dear sister!

Thank you Sweet Sister. I truly needed this right now.
Patti : )

Hi dear sis Lisaleenie,

I am just beside myself and like you want to go home so badly.. There is such ugliness and wickedness in this world and you are right, this is NOT our home. May the grace and mercy of our dear precious Lord be upon us in these last days as we wait for our Father in the clouds..

God bless you,
Hugs...
Love you too sis...

Hi my dear Patti,

We will huddle close my dear sister, it should not be long...
Stay in prayer and close to the Lord in these last days.
I will keep you close in prayer and in my thoughts.

Love and Hugs,
AngelWings7

Thank u angelwings 7 for the encouragement. Because I need that to hear this as this morning and all day I was kind of overwhelmed with things happening in the world. And I was kind of torn inside for people who needs Jesus Christ and I didn't want them to miss out the rapture that I have been praying for. Especially my kids that they needed to realize this. I don't want make it hard for them like telling what s going on as my girls tend to roll their eyes at me that is hard on me so I had to trust in God for this. I have been praying for my girls and my family as it is God s will be done. All day I was overwhelmed and been wondering about standing before God and what will I be saying before Him when I will be standing and could not believe this as it is unfolding so fast. As I am in state of awe and overwhelemed about this. It is hard to explain right now. Like I am torn in apart for unsaved souls and the same time exciting to be home with Jesus.

Thank u so much for encoUragement
Sorry about babbling too much but I just want to express from my heart

Fm12

Thank you, my dear sister! Your words give me such heart comfort and dissolve any fear or worry that might be trying to creep in! Thank you for being such an encouragement for me and for many others! You are a precious gift & a sweet blessing! (Thank you for the beautiful pink rose, too!! They make me happy : ) !

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPhone

******This is the first time I have ever tried to post a video using my phone. Even though it's been explained a billion times. . . I don't know how to do it correctly.

******A little help, please?

Dear Sister AngelWings, this was meant especially for you, but I hope it blesses everyone who listens to it!
I love you all!
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Hello my dear Patti,

Thank you for the link which I am going to try to post for you. Cannot wait to watch the youtube video you sent me.

Sis, I was able to see the video, it is so wonderful and I love the song. I enjoy Amy Grant's music she is so blessed.
Thank you my sweet sis for this beautiful message of hope that we will be seeing our dear Father in Heaven very soon in just a little while.. Amen!!!

Love you,

AngelWings7

AngelWings, Dear Sis, this is what the Lord has been impressing in my spirit also. I can understand the peace and assurance that we do not have long to wait. I am waiting now without being anxious or weary, but with a conviction and knowledge that He will not tarry much longer. It's a blessed
comfort and a blessed hope.

Love you much Sis.

Morningstar,

My dear sis, isn't it amazing that the Lord speaks to us all the same as to give us confirmation of his messages.

God is so good sis and it is reassuring to know that He will be coming to get us very shortly. God is in control and he is never late but always on time!!!! Amen!!!

We serve an AWESOME GOD!!!

Love you sis,
Hugs your way,
AngelWings7

I keep praying, begging the Lord to come for us. Each day the headlines about crimes (especially against children) make me so upset. I can't imagine how God must feel as he sees and hears things that we don't. I'm so disgusted in the decline of morality in the world, and it's not just Hollywood! The discussions people have online are just gross! There doesn't seem to be any sense of privacy or decorum. :(

Hi cporter73,

So good to hear from you.. Yes, sis, our time here on earth lately is deplorable to say the least.
I do not even watch the news or television programs everything is an abomination to our Lord.

The other day, I just had enough and wanted to fly out of this world so badly.. I could not stand one more day, minute or second on this planet. I really needed the Lord's patience and comfort that day...

You are so right, the Lord must be grieving in his heart in what he has had to witness.

It is surely a sad state of affairs we are in as a nation and in the world.
Just like the days of NOAH but WORSE!!!!

Hopefully, soon the Lord will not tarry for he knows how much his faithful children long to be with him in Paradise.

We will continue to occupy in the body of Christ for the Kingdom of God until our Father arrives in the clouds..

God bless you my dear sis..
Hold steadfast to the promises of our Lord for he is coming!!! Amen!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com