Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A message from Sparkles

Sparkles has been very busy and requested this be posted for her:

"Oh my goodness, this is a bit incredible! I cannot remember who it was on RITAN who reported having a dream of volcano(s) this past week, I think it was Servant. I was reading a news article a few minutes ago and I read this (its in regards to the whole bombing Syria issue):

In a mark of the complexities of the region, Assad faces not just retribution from neighbouring countries and the West but from al Qaeda. The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) said it was launching an operation called "Volcano of Revenge" that would strike Syrian security forces in Damascus.

I don't remember the dream's details, just that it involved volcanoes and that it was very recent and I wonder if this has anything to do with it?

Here is the link she sent: I'm not sure how to make it clickable -

http://news.yahoo.com/un-inspectors-syria-mission-west-prepares-strike-101422333.html

~Fair use for education and discussion purposes~

Re: A message from Sparkles

Shiloh

Here is the link she sent: I'm not sure how to make it clickable -

http://news.yahoo.com/un-inspectors-syria-mission-west-prepares-strike-101422333.html

~Fair use for education and discussion purposes~

Email: jonathan@raptureintheairnow.com

I dreamed about volcanoes as a kid. Someone else posted about a volcano dream on the 26th.

I wonder if with all the weather modification they can do, if they can make a volcano erupt...

Thankyou, Jonathan!
Servant, interesting thought about the weather modification. Yet something tells me yours and the other person's dreams were both prophetic in nature, either way.

For a volcano to erupt, there needs to be considerable liquid magma close to the surface. And there needs to be a way for the magma to get out.

Mount St. Helens was an unusual case. Liquid magma was rising inside the volcano, but the solid upper part of the mountain was heavy enough to keep the liquid magma from erupting. Some smallish-medium quakes cracked and de-stabilized part of the side of the top of the mountain, which began to bulge.

The cause of the eruption was that a larger medium-sized earthquake de-stabilized the bulging face of the volcano to the point where it began to collapse. At that point there was no longer enough rock atop that side of the volcano to contain the pressurized magma inside, and the mountain exploded.

As I understand it, if you had a volcano with enough pressurized magma locked inside but close to the surface, and nuked it in just the right place, under some circumstances the volcano might erupt. A geologist could calculate how many nukes it might take.

I can't see any way that weather modification would affect a volcano.

I am pasting the dream I submitted on the other site. It was approved for posting by mods .

I had this dream last night 8/24 I find a lottery ticket in the grass on the side of the road. I am with my sons. I ask my son to pick it up and he tells me it is for the drawing on the 27th. I say "You never know". We get into our truck and start driving and people are driving crazy then my sn says to me "I don't like the 26th." Then I am driving on the same road in the opposite direction (facing east, not far from coastline of south florida) and we see a plume of volcanic ask rising so high in the sky but off in the distance. Then I am an observer in a hospital and see a young boy with tubes being treated by a nurse when the window next to them blows in and ash is everywhere and they die. Next it is nighttime and I an observing the sky and I can see ash n the sky but hundreds off light streaking across the sky, some dim and some bright.

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Wise gal, it was you! Okay, there was another posting that I wanted to post that indicated the statement about the "Volcano of Revenge" was MADE on Aug 26th!

I think this "volcano" that is about to "erupt" is coming very soon, and that it could be the cause of Isaiah 17. I also do not believe that US, UK, or Russia will be involved. In Isaiah 17, Jordan, Palestine, Israel, and Damascus are either destroyed or heavily injured. To me, that sounds like an inside job.....and here we have a plan of action that is coming from inside!

I do not know when this would take place, but with Al Qaeda, I don't think they seem to be stallers. Only a few more days till RH, maybe then? (though I still don't think we are going home that soon, but I can wish at least).

And thank you my dear Shiloh!!

It was a very intense dream. The little boy looked about 7 or 8 and blond. The windows blew in with such force that I later wondered if a volcano would be able to cause that. Someone also replied and asked if the lights in the sky could have been missles. They were not the color of fire but a white light, like shooting stars.

Wise gal, I drove about 5 hours last night to go take care of a few things in a neighboring city and the whole drive I could not get your dream out of my head. Here are some thoughts that popped into my head while driving.

What if the 27th symbolizes the rapture (after all, it is the ultimate lottery). We know that it is very close, the 27th is a day that is coming that we are looking to with hope (i.e. "you never know" it could be tomorrow). The 26th stands for the days leading up to the rapture, a time period that will be filled with anticipation and possibly the volcanic eruption, either way, none of us like the 26th very much are are waiting eagerly for the 27th to come.

If the above is true, then that leaves two questions left to be answered: 1.) is this volcanic eruption the imploding of the middle east (especially at the hands of Al Qaeda and their mission titled "volcano of revenge?" and 2.) if yes to #1, does this mean we will see Isaiah 17 unfold on the 26th (as in the time period BEFORE the rapture)?

Then this brings me to another question in regards to Morningstar's post about Isaiah 17: 12-16 (I think I got those verses right) in which it appears that the nations will roar against Syria but will ultimately back down. I tend to think that this implies the nations IN the middle east and that their backing down will be their destruction, but she makes a good argument, one of such nature that it should be pondered whether or not the nations are silenced because of the rapture. If the rapture were to happen, US, UK and Russia will lose a good size portion of their population.

I can't wait to see how all of this plays out, and I can't wait for the 27th either!

I am still thinking about this one. I did a little research on the Hebrew calendar for Sept 26 &27. You have got me thinking more about those dates. I have pasted below a portion of what I found at http://www.jewfaq.org/m/holiday6.htm

"Tishri 22, the day after the seventh day of Sukkot, is the holiday Shemini Atzeret. In Israel, Shemini Atzeret is also the holiday of Simchat Torah. Outside of Israel, where extra days of holidays are held, only the second day of Shemini Atzeret is Simchat Torah: Shemini Atzeret is Tishri 22 and 23, while Simchat Torah is Tishri 23.

These two holidays are commonly thought of as part of Sukkot, but that is technically incorrect; Shemini Atzeret is a holiday in its own right and does not involve some of the special observances of Sukkot. We do not take up the lulav and etrog on these days, and our dwelling in the sukkah is more limited, and performed without reciting a blessing.

Shemini Atzeret literally means "the assembly of the eighth (day)." Rabbinic literature explains the holiday this way: our Creator is like a host, who invites us as visitors for a limited time, but when the time comes for us to leave, He has enjoyed himself so much that He asks us to stay another day. Another related explanation: Sukkot is a holiday intended for all of mankind, but when Sukkot is over, the Creator invites the Jewish people to stay for an extra day, for a more intimate celebration."

You truly need to watch Pastor J. D.'s update that was posted today. It is excellent, and I think you'll get some definitive answers there. : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Wow Patty Day. I watched part of it and will finish it later. It is exciting and sad at the same time. So many people lost. I just keep wondering, if my dream had anything to do with this, why the young boy had blond hair. Maybe that was an indication that this war that is starting will also hold dire consequences for us here. I cannot get the image out of my head of the glass blowing in on them.

I was reading at another site that someone had seen a clock in the sky in a dream or vision, but it was counting dates backward. It began with 31, then 30 and stopped at 29. The meaning of 29 is departure.

If Rosh Hashanah begins on the 15th per Enoch's calendar instead of our calendar of today, that would push Atonement and Tabernacles back to approximately this date. Supporting the tabernacles theory above. I'm not thinking it has to be because these last three feast dates coordinate with the second coming events.

If nothing happens early in September, don't get discouraged yet. Other possibilities may come in to play like this suggests.

There's also the belief that a catastrophe will come first--who knows, maybe one involving volcanoes but something that impacts the world globally. That 3 days of deep gross darkness ( no light, electricity but Believers won't feel this impact of darkness) will follow in which Jesus will come to every man and woman on the planet to give them one last chance. (Children will be okay.) Then we shall remain a short period of time to reach others , answer questions, lead them to Christ. This is in answer to so many prayers for loved ones to be reached --one final outreach. No one will ever be able to say he/she didn't know and never heard the Good News.

Then we shall go home shortly afterwards after allowing some time for us to help bring in that last person we're waiting on.

Three days of such darkness is Biblical and there are examples of this pattern with God's involvement throughout the Bible. The Passover and Jonah in the belly of the whale...just 2 examples. One other I just heard of and now can't remember for sure. But all were of God doing something extraordinary in their day before a mighty move of God. Whether as with an individual or the Hebrew people in Egypt before the Exodus--which fits what we're looking forward to seeing soon. The Rapture could be considered a great Exodus. Egypt represents the world. So very fitting to consider.

Just throwing up some other thoughts to consider. We've heard of the 3 days of darkness plan before--it's a possibility. This rings true in my spirit. What about yours? Doesn't this sound like His character and nature? He knows our hearts and our concerns regarding our loved ones and others we've wanted to reach. Until now it's been only through Holy Spirit conviction. But at this point, after the 3 days, the Holy Spirit would fall on us and move us greatly into mission mode compelling us to go out to reach others. They also believe healings will be done at this point. Doesn't that sound like a victorious Church leaving compared to our weakness now?

We may have plenty of supernatural surprises just ahead before leaving. Imagine others seeing this happen to us and wanting to know why! What happened to you. Imagine the lame leaping, the blind seeing, the deaf hearing!

So if worrying you is getting you down, try imagining what such a scenario could look like. How it would feel. The excitement --no fear. Because that may be more like the truth in the end. No promises--just comtemplating a more exciting leave taking possibility.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Jesus Himself was dead & buried and visited hell in the three days before His resurrection.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com