Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thank You Lord :-)

Dear Lord Jesus,

Thank You and Praise Your Wonderful and Holy Name for providing the saints that maintain this site and RITA Now. Continue to bless them and guide them as they work to provide us with a place that we can gather together and be encouraged in the promise of our Blessed Hope. We are so grateful for a place to fellowship with each other as we await that Great Day in the Morning.

Dear Lord Jesus, You know, we long for Your Appearing and that we here, a part of your worldwide Church, might be with You. What a Great Day that will be.

Our Heavenly Father, by Your direction in Your word, I come boldly before the Throne of Grace with a request, and I am the least qualified to ask, but, it is by Your Grace, that who I am in Christ, that You see who I am and I can ask and I will ask You very reverently.

May we, the watchers that lurk and post here and Rita Now and other ‘rapture sites’ may we have some type of advanced notice that we will know beyond a shadow of doubt that our departure to be with You is at hand? Thank You Lord for listening to all of Your watcher‘s<3‘s

In closing Dear Lord thank You for taking upon Yourself the payment of all our sins with Your Precious Blood that we might be joint heirs with You...All by Your GRACE...Wonderful GRACE. In Jesus Name ><>....i pray...Amen.

Re: Thank You Lord :-)

Hello Joseph..... so good to hear from you and I concur with everything you have requested from The Father.... and the gratitude to still have this old Rita site to keep us from being separated from each other.... (I just lost everything I had typed) and can't duplicate it so just thanking you Joseph for requesting from The Father on all of our behalf that we get a "sure sign" so we can not have to "cry wolf" again to our loved ones..... that they may SEE IT IN US THAT THIS IS IT! I truly hope to be at Home with you all very very soon. Love to you brothers and sisters in Christ - Shirley

Top of the Morning to you Shirley and thank you for your reply. We can ask, and we will abide by His answer as He knows what is best.

Yes, I am looking forward to meeting you and the rest of this very large RITA family one of these days.

Have a Blessed Day ><> Shirley,

In Christ's Wonderful Love and Faithfulness,

Your brother Joe

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

amen to that. Yes I agree!!! i dont know what else to say but i agree with you guys.

Thank you, Joseph, for your wonderful prayer.

I, too, Dear Heavenly Father, would so much appreciate
the confirmation that Joseph has asked for. So many of our
Brothers & Sisters are experiencing dreams, visions, and feelings
In their bodies of being pulled heavenward. We thank you for those
Happenings they have shared with us. It is so exciting, Lord, the
Thought of being with you, of being called out of this dark place.
May we all be watching, awake & aware, our lamps filled with
Oil, prepared and ready at the very sound of your call.
We love you & praise you Lord for the blessed hope of spending
Eternity with you. We also pray for our brothers & sisters all around
The world, especially those who are suffering pain and death at the
Very hands of evil personified. Hide them Father beneath the shelter
Of your wings, Oh Father, please protect them until you call us all
Home, and that quickly Oh, Lord. Thy will be done on Earth as it is
In Heaven. In Our Precious Savior, Jesus' Holy Name, Amen!

Good Morning to you funkymom12 and thank you for your reply...as you said..."but i agree with you guys." And we know, where "two or more agree".

funkymom12,may you have a Blessed Day as well ><>

Your brother Joe

Hi there Patti Day and top of the morning to you as well sister

You are very welcome and a Big Thank You for your prayer that we are in agreement with.

Patti Day. here is extending to you also a Blessed Day ><>

Your brother Joe

Thank you, Joe : )

joseph,

for my english, i have bad language how to put right way. thank you for put up with that sentence. as I am struggling with my languages and how to say right words. by the way yes I do agree with the prayer that you prayed.

fm12

Joseph I am sooooooooooooooo glad that you are still with us--you are such a great brother to have around when things start heating up in the world-there is safety in numbers!!

What a great prayer you prayed-that thing shot up to heaven like a roman candle--I think I saw it strike real hard again the temple door in heaven-some of the angels had to get water buckets to put the flame out=but they saved the delicate ashes and now they are on the golden altar and the smoke is ascending to the throne of our Father-which art in heaven!!!

Joseph maybe are time marker for the next big event is today or tomorrow-we might have been given a seven day warning---then who knows what?!!!

If that war starts in Syria today or tomorrow then it will be seven days away from the feast of trumpets- that is a two day feast so from this Thursday until next week we will all be in high watch mode- with our emotion guraded and not moved at all if nothing takes place!!!

I really just am in constant watch mode no matter how intense the war dogs get with there barking yalps!!!

If it is time then great-if not --I will go lay down and count angels climbing the ladder to heaven---not really-just stay in occupy until He comes mode!!!

funkymom12, my dear 'LilSis', like the song entitled "Don't You Worry about a Thing" says, don't you worry about a thing funkymom12. It is alright and my hat is off to you sister for learning another language. I was born here in this country, went to school here, and I am still working on my English Thank you for your reply and I am looking forward to meeting you too one of these days. Yes, like Scott said above, and everyone else here in the Blessed Hope Oasis knows we hope our departure is soon but, if we have to stay a little longer while our Lord tarries it will be alright because we know He will come. He promised

Hey there Scott my dear brother, Thank you for your reply and very encouraging words. Man!!! The Good Lord sure has Blessed you up one side and down the other with Gifted fingers on your keyboard.I haven't jumped ship. We are in this for the long haul if need be. As of right now, what I am hearing on the news, I kinda get the feeling the -resident will not fire any missiles into Syria...unless he and those behind closed doors wants everything to come unglued in the Middle East. Only the Good Lord knows for sure what 'they' are planning. We know for sure 'they' are up to no good. This is just my take on the situation at 2:54pm edt...I have been wrong before....

Love to you my 'LilBro'in Christ Jesus...If my memory serves me right I might be 5 years or so older than you. I am 64 my friend.

Have a Blessed Day ><> Scott

Your brother Joe

hey my bro in christ,

i am deaf so it is my second language is english as i use american sign language and i am good at english but not always that very good. sometimes it is not making sense in the grammar because way i use my sign language that s why.

smile

thanks
fm12

What a great prayer brother Joseph.I prayed today too for all my Ritan brothers and sisters to have an advanced notice of His coming.

Email: rosesinsept@hotmail.com

A big AMEN to your heartfelt prayer, Joseph! It's always so good to see you posting.

Great prayer, too, Patti Day!

Dear Joseph,

What a beautiful and heartfelt prayer to our Lord.. Thank you...

Dear Lord Jesus, You know, we long for Your Appearing and that we here, a part of your worldwide Church, might be with You. What a Great Day that will be.

Loved your words here...my dear brother Joseph..

God bless you..

fm12
hey my bro in christ,….i am deaf so it is my second language is english as i use american sign language and i am good at English

Hi there fm12, I understand now and thank you for telling me...I am up to speed now. The only sign language I know is touching my computer screen to send you this cyber hug...touching screen now...there you go I have a lot to learn with sign language as my hat is still off to you my 'LilSis'

Hello and Thank you RosesinSept for your reply and thank you for praying for all of us in this regard and we are in agreement with your prayer...Praise the Lord! The happy, happy jumping stick man says it all doesn't he! Thank you for sharing him to highlight our expectation of that Glorious Event.

Hi there Lennie and thank you my 'LilSis' for your reply. It is always good to see you posting these days as well. I trust you are feeling better these days and I want you to know that I have been remembering you and others here in my prayers. I haven't been posting much of late, just been in and out here reading and joining in prayer for the needs expressed.

I can not remember if you started a thread or you responded to one about about a time interval between the rapture and the start of the tribulation and I found that very interesting. I tried to find it but was unsuccessful. I'll try using the search box above and see if I can come up with something.

Hello to you AngelWings7 and you are welcome and...thank you 'LilSis' for your reply and the wonderful picture of our Lord. I have never seen this before and it is very moving to me. In His eyes and His face I see One who is a Keeper of Promises. What a picture!!!

Thank you again funkymom12, RosesinSept, Lennie, and AngelWings7 and may you dear sisters have a very Blessed Day><>

Even so, come, Lord Jesus><>

Your brother Joe

Good Morning Joseph my dear brother..

Here is another special picture just for you.. :)
Have a blessed day in the Lord's presence.. Amen!!

JESUS PRAYING FOR HIS CHILDREN....

Hi there AngelWings7 and top of the morning to you 'LilSis' .

Thank you very much for posting this picture of our Lord praying for us. This is very nice!! I just noticed in each of these two pictures that the sun is highlighting our Lord's back. Implying here that the Son has our back. A very nice latent artistic assurance for the Lord's own.

Just knowing that He prayed for us when He was here on the Earth and is currently our Advocate before our Heavenly Father is such a blessing to us.

AngelWings7
Have a blessed day in the Lord's presence.. Amen!!

Thank you AngelWings7 and you too have a blessed day><> in the Lord's presence

Your BigBro SeismoJoe

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com