<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Luis Vega Has New Chart On The Revelation 12 Heavenly Sign-2017!

Hey everybody I tried to get on Rita Now to see how that latest post of mine was being received-it had some juicy morsels in the message-but then we went back to our Error Pharoah who was again leading our mouse cursors into bondage-- that little error dictator -you know what he did--E-Jipped-me!! Get it -E-Gypted me or he scammed me!!

Well it looks like our brother Luis Vega has outdone himself with a new prophecy or should I say astronomical chart of Revelation 12!!

It is a three page chart and I am going to study it closely and pick out the bones and keep the meaty parts of the chicken wings!!

That is what we do with everything on the internet--pick out the meat and throw away the bones!!

Even my messages have some bones in it--but if you pick my posts apart real good you might find some strands of sinewy meat that might give some protein to your spiritual life!!

My last post was about the prophecy in Isaiah 25 where there is a city destroyed and then there is the rapture verse where the death is conquered by the Lord's victory over the grave-by becoming a grave robber!!!

There are FOUR messenger ships of the United States over off the coast of Israel or Syria in the sea and I was wondering if these could be the four angel messengers who are sent out by God to patrol the world in Zechariah 1-4!

These are sent out to take peace from the earth on the 24th day of the sixth month--here we are near the end of the month six on the jewish calendar-looks like they are ready to take peace from the earth right now! Somebody might have to correct me on the month given in Zechariah 1--I cannot confirm what month it was talking about--I thought I got it right-but maybe I was wrong on the month!!

Damascus is to be are rapture sign maybe? We may have been given a seven day warning starting today or tomorrow--this could lead up to the feast of trumpets in seven days--not maybe the rapture but a sign that the rapture is not far off!!

When we will see Damascus in a ruinous heap-then maybe the city will be declared a dead zone--that might be where the city ruined in Isaiah 25 comes into play in bible prophecy!!

This Isaiah 25 is a rapture chapter that gives a possible time marker as to when the grave robber might be com ing to raid the tombs of earth and set up his feast on the mountain in Zion with the great multitude --sometime around the war with Syria when its city will become a ruinous heap!!!

I think the song that the land of Israel will sing in Isaiah 26 is what will be sung on a feast of trumpets or Rosh Hashannah--opening the gates is what takes place on this festival!! I cannot completely confirm this statement but I just remember reading that somewhere in my past studies

Re: Luis Vega Has New Chart On The Revelation 12 Heavenly Sign-2017!

Scott
but then we went back to our Error Pharoah who was again leading our mouse cursors into bondage-- that little error dictator -you know what he did--E-Jipped-me!! Get it -E-Gypted me or he scammed me!!

I laughed out loud at that one!

Where can I get Luis's recent charts? Just let me know and I'll post it here for everyone to see.

Good post, Scott! I'm still looking for a Trumpets rapture.

Well, not sure about the seven day warning now since it appears the UK is backing down and O is looking like the lone ranger--not seeking constitutional permission and consultation is not going to make this a non-violation of the constitution if he goes ahead with bombing Syria nor is he thinking about the repercussions against Israel if this is indeed done. Is it possible this will go nowhere? I don't know, it is about six days before 5774.

Lisa I thought you would enjoy that one-its a keeper!! Here is Luis Vegas website-- Luis Vega Eschatology Charts!! Then go down the page to the most recent chart and then -Bam--it's downloaded-don't ask me how to cut and paste it--I will just look stupid trying to put it into computer lingo!!

GoldenKnight--about that seven day warning--it could be that Obama may want to start bombing before the weekend and especially before his meeting with the big 8 with Putin in about a week from now!!
I am thinking that whenver the sign of this war is triggered then we might count seven days for some big event--now what that event is I cannot guess!!

Hey, Scott, thanks for the info on Luis Vega's charts! I will look that up. I've always found his charts very compelling.

Yeah, a 7 day warning would be so nice! (I thought I would give that a two thumbs up!)

(opening the gates is what takes place on this festival!!)

That's a confirmation to me Scott, I had Psalm 118 ringing in my head when I woke up this morning.

It was a part of a short dream I had which I won't get into.. Anyhow reading Psalm 118 verse 20 and 21.

Open to me the gates of righteousness;
I will go through them,
And I will praise the Lord.
This is the gate of the Lord,
Through which the righteous shall enter.

I will praise You,
For You have answered me,
And have become my salvation.

Now I'm really excited

Thanks Lisa dear Sis for this chart. It looks really interesting and you can see everything so clearly. For me that's a BIG plus. Love you!

Thamks RitaMay for posting the verses from Psalm 118--those really are uplifting and I see a connection with this context and the first verses in Isaiah 26!!

Lisa thanks for posting the weblink to Luis Vega's 2017 sign chart--this could definitely be the exact time marker for the middle of the tribulation period--this sign in the heavens is real and it is scriptural!!

You're welcome, Rita May! Yes, I liked the chart, too. It looks like he has a timeframe to the rapture like Scottie did...somewhere between the Fall of 2013 and the Spring of 2014. Interesting, huh?

Much love to you, dear sister! And those roses are gorgoeus!

P.S. You're welcome, Scott, and thanks for bringing that to our attention!

Oh Scott, I'm laughing so hard at your description of our Rita sorrows. So true! Right on...Thanks for the laugh because it's depressing otherwise. But nothing gets Rita Now members down. They know how to de-head a serpent.

...and you have such beautiful timing for that talent of yours to tell the truth so descriptively. Bless you dear Brother. And thanks for Luis' new charts link.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com