Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
my heart is broken so deep

Good afternoon,

I just want to let u know that my heart is so broken so deep because this afternoon I was taking my girls to their school to get their books and locker etc and I looked at my daughter adrienne who is in grade 10 and will be going to new york for school field trip next year 2014 and my daughter seems not realize that Jesus christ is coming back very soon and I had been praying about this and today I had to pay up for her trip today like deposit. So right now my heart is so broken and just want to cry because the girls don't know what s going to happen. Because I had been watching for Jesus christ come back for long time and now I felt it is so much closer than ever before. I already told my girls about it other day but seems that they don't take it seriously. That s why my heart is so broken so deep.

Please pray with me that God will touch and reveal this to them and show them what it will come. In the bible says He will pour His spirit upon people with dreams and vision and prophecy. So I do believe that God is working and speaking to them. As I just trust in Him.

This is very serious matter because Jesus christ is at the door and just about to step out and receive us home any time now.

O Lord please reveal this to my girls what s going to happen and I am just least qualified to ask U Lord for this as I plead in name of Jesus Christ as my girls are so precious to ur eyes same with my boys. I thank U for being so faithful and so good to me and my family.

Praise the Lord that u are coming back very soon

Fm12

Re: my heart is broken so deep

Funkymom,
I understand your feelings.I have been praying for my children too.I have a son in the 10th grade also...I want my kids to be ready.I am praying for my family and those close to me more than ever before.Urgency is in my heart right now.
rainbows photo: As the storm pushed down the valley, the rainbows were ever changing. P8190174_zpsad4ffa98.jpg

Email: rosesinsept@hotmail.com

My other daughter shania is in grade 9 and my second son is in grade 10 but not in same school as he is in outreach alternative school program so I felt I am so helpless to pray and I couldn't pray like I am struggling with praying for my kids like hopeless and don't know what to pray or don't know what to ask God in the prayer.

Fm12

Funky Mom 12,

Please stay strong and the Lord will mend your heart and all the worries you have on your shoulders right now with your teenage daughters.

Keep telling them about the Lord until they are blue in the face and rolling their eyes in disbelief. Do not quit and press on and share the good news of Jesus. Trust me all the things you have shared with them about Jesus will not be in vain and you have planted good seeds.

Do not lose heart and keep the faith for our redemption is near, because Jesus said so in his promise to us all.

Love you sis,
Hugs your way,
AngelWings7

I'm praying.

Good Evening to you funkymom12. I just got to the computer a little while ago and playing catch up on the board and read your heart felt plea for your daughters. My 'LilSis', know too that I have joined with the good saints here in prayer and agreement with them that your daughters will come to realize the late hour we are in and respond to the Holy Spirit's drawing power in this regard. You are doing real good and hang right in there as we stand with you in prayer.

Like AngelWings7 said....

AngelWings7
Do not lose heart and keep the faith for our redemption is near, because Jesus said so in his promise to us all.

Just touch your screen and receive a hug of support from your BigBro Seismo Joe

Have a Blessed Evening><>funkymom12

Sis and bro in christ

Good evening, what a hectic day for me as I was helping my daughter babysit one of our friend s baby one year old she is sick for a while as her mom has job so we are helping her a lot as she is single mom anyways I decided to take my girls and the baby to swimming to keep them cool off as the weather is hot so I had an opporunity to talk with my girls what s happening in the world and they were listening and I told them u guys need to be ready and it will shake the world really bad and will be much worse than 9 11 and I told adrienne that the school might cancel the trip and guess what she said that s fine and I rtold her that jesus christ is coming back very soon and my young daughter told me she need to read bible more and I told them about 10 virgins and told them need to be more serious to folllow Jesus daily not once a week like sunday then the week not follow. I told girls that christians are supposed to help one other and encourage one other and help each other to be prepare what will going to happen and I told them u have to be prepare and be ready so u won't be surprised or shocked not like the world will be. so this evening I had peace while I was shopping with my girls early evening and felt that my burden is lifted up

I am not giving up and will continue hold on to Jesus until He comes back. All I need some encouragment words so u already did it thanks

Fm12

Funkymom,
This is amazing!Last night my 15 year old teen came to me and said he wanted to be ready to meet the Lord and that he was repentant!He gave his heart to the Lord a long time ago but he was living very "worldly" and has a very angry attitude most of the time.He saw a video on You Tube that really spoke to him
about Jesus coming soon...he has been telling me"Mom,God is coming back"and I tell him "I know son"but this is just awesome!He is going to tell his friends about the Lord this week.
Dont give up hope on your kids...!Now I know my son and younger daughter are ready but please pray for my middle daughter(she is 10)she is very scared concerning the return of the Lord.Pray for her please everyone:)and also my husband to be ready.I will lift up your kids in prayer FunkyMom!

I want to add my request for you guys to please pray for my 25-yr-old daughter, Allison. After her dad went to Heaven, she decided she was a l*****n, and has been living that lifestyle. I have been praying fiercely for her, but after these two AWESOME prayer reports, I'm asking you all to please pray her heart be drawn back to Jesus and that she realizes the l*****n part is a lie from the pits of hell. I want so much for her to be RAPTURED with us!!!! Please pray for her.
(And if you have advice for me about actions I should take, the way I should pray for her, just anything, PLEASE bring it on!)
I just feel an urgency like I never have before.
Thank you!!!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Patti Day,
I will have your daughter in my prayers!Lord please break that bondage over her life and I pray she would seek you with all of her heart at this time.In the mighty name of Jesus!Amen....
Also please pray for all my children and FunkyMoms kids.Time is so short and we have to ready.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com