Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My dream on 8/28/13

Hello My Brothers and Sisters,

This afternoon when I was taking a nap I had a short meaningful and uplifting dream that I wanted to share with you today.

In the dream, I was sleeping and I was in my bedroom. As I stared at my closet doors, there were about
several purple long dresses hung there and they were flowing and moving to and fro, because there was a
breeze or a wind was in my room.

The next thing that happened, As I was laying there, I felt a wind encompass my total being and then I felt
I rush and a strong pull upwards. I knew in my spirit that the Lord presence was in my room and I felt no fear.

Then, my body began to lift up and shoot through the ceiling. I witnessed my body go right through the ceiling
as if some strong force was pulling me upwards in a fast motion. Everything was happening so quickly..

After this happened, my body kept rising and rising and suddenly I saw the beautiful clouds.
The feeling I felt was pure bliss and harmonious peace within my spirit for I knew that it was God taking
me Home to meet him in the clouds. Amen!!!

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Comfort of Christ’s Coming
13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Corinthians 15:42-44
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. 43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

1 Corinthians 15:52
52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Philippians 3:20-21
20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

Please do use discernment and seek the Holy Spirits guidance at all times when reading or posting on "Dreams and Visions"
(Dream posted as reviewed by moderators)

Re: My dream on 8/28/13

Angel Wings dear Sis what a wonderful dream. You are so very blessed and so are we here at RitaN, being able to share what God is showing you. Thanks for being faithful Love you!

Hi my sis Rita May,

This dream is represents all of us in the body of Christ and what we will experience once the Lord comes for us.

I am so glad that the Lord blessed you today with the good news..

So loved your Angel pic, it is so beautiful... Thank you....

Love you too sis...
Hugs your way,
AngelWings7

THE BRIDE OF CHRIST IS READY AND WAITING...

Wow it reminds of my dream that I had in few years ago I think 10 years ago I remember I saw Jesus hands right through ceiling and my body was transforming while I was shooting up through ceiling and I remember my daughters were with me standing between me and they saw Jesus and tapped my shoulder and said Jesus and I said yes that Jesus. All I remember it was beautiful outside oit was blue sky and I was not sure where we were at all I see people around us. All I remember it was ceiling that we could see right through the ceiling and was shooting up it was so beauitful. Just like ur dream and it is confirmation thank u Jesus to gove the dream to my sis angel wings 7 that she can share with us and encourage us

Fm12

Funky Mom 12,

That is so wonderful that you experienced the same thing years ago.
I too saw the beautiful clouds in the sky as my body kept going up and up.

It was an amazing feeling and experience and I thank God that I can share this experience with my brothers and sisters here in Christ.

Thanks for sharing your lovely experience with me my dear sis.
Like you said its another confirmation from our Lord Jesus Christ!!!

As when I read ur dream and u say about ceiling and suddenly I felt it is connecting to my dream with ceiling as I always been wondering about this until u shared with the dream also about the dress color purple it is my favorite color

Fm12

Dear Funky Mom,

May the Lord be with you today and guide your steps and be filled with his spirit... Amen!!

Angelwings,
Sister I am overjoyed at this confirmation that your dream has given me!Many brothers and sisters are having experiences as if they are having "test runs" and having the feeling of being pulled upwards like I did this week!When I woke up the other night and felt the pulling I felt I would go right through the ceiling!I was startled but amazed at the same time.We are so close to the rapture and I pray all of brothers and sisters receive confirmations this week.
Thank you sister for sharing this dream!
clouds photo: Clouds sc2469.gif

Dear Sis Rosesinsept,

Yes, we are going home soon and the messages from the Lord are true and clear and many of us are experiencing the same things which is a confirmation from our Lord.. Amen!!!

I like the way you put it dear sis, they are certainly test runs to give us a glimpse of what we will be experiencing.

Thank you for sharing your experience as well sis and by the way, that picture that you posted has to be one of the most beautiful and most realistic that I have seen.. It is an amazing photo of the landscape and luscious blue skies.

God bless you,
Love and Hugs,

AngelWings7

funkymom12
As when I read ur dream and u say about ceiling and suddenly I felt it is connecting to my dream with ceiling as I always been wondering about this until u shared with the dream also about the dress color purple it is my favorite color

Its also regarded as a Royal colour, so that seems appropriate..

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com