Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Good Night. . .

Good Night my precious brothers & sisters here and around the world. I pray for your safety wherever you are. I pray that you are filled with peace; not fear, assurance in our future with the Lord; no doubt whatsoever in your minds and hearts. I pray that you are given a joyous melody issuing forth from your Spirit, for comfort in your rest this night. I pray that your heart is overflowing with thanksgiving, praise, & gratefulness to our Heavenly Father for all He has done for us because of His love for us, and I pray that tonight is the night that He turns to His son & tells Him, "It's time. Your bride awaits." Oh thanks be to God! Father, Thy Will be Done! Come, Lord Jesus. We love and adore you. We cannot wait to be in your loving arms.
Oh, Thank You! In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

Won't you please join me in this prayer if you feel so led.

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Re: Good Night. . .

Amen to this I agreed to join pray with u

O Lord help us to not be fear as we need to be filled with His spirit as u don't give us spirit of fear but in spirit of Love and help us to keep our eyes on Jesus not at things around the world and lean on You and not lean by our own understanding. Use us to spread ur words and ur coming as we need to be more available to u where u can use us for ur glorify. And help us to be willing to do ur will not our will. I thank u for being faithful to the promises that u will come and take us home. Because u never broke any of those promises. Thank u for pouring your spirit upon us and give us dreams and vision and prophecy as u had spoken in the bible. Thank u for preParing us and teach us I thank u for this family of rita. I trust that u will forewarning advance and let us know when u are coming back.

In name of Jesus Christ. We agree unity in your name amen!!

Fm12

AMEN and AMEN Patti Day and funkymom12. Well said my dear sisters and I will sleep real good tonight with your comforting words in your prayers you have said in our behalf. I am off to dream land...Good Night and God Bless you both><>

Your brother Joe

Amen. May you all have a blessed night,as well.

This is what I call true brotherly love.

Dear Sisters, fm & MRiC, and my Dear Brother Joe,
Thank you for joining me in prayer! Bless you!!
Much Love to Each of You!
Your Sister,
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

You are welcome Patti Day ...and, by the way, I had a very gooooood night sleep

God's Blessings to you today><>

Your 'BigBro' Seismo Joe

Well it's morning for me here in Canada now Patti Day; however I say amen to your heartfelt prayer. Thank you Sis here's something for you.

It is morning here, Patti Day. Unfortunately, I'm still here. What a heartfelt prayer. We can all continue to pray for our soon departure. God bless you!

Dear Brother Joe, I slept REALLY WELL, too. (For the first time in a long time!)

Dear Sis RitaMay, LOVE the picture! Thank you!!

Dear Sis Shiloh, I'm so glad you posted today - I have been wondering if all was well.
I miss your sense of humor & hilarious/adorable animal pics!! (Boxing Kitty is my FAV & close behind is Slapping Penguin : ) !)

And yes, Family, still here but another day closer.

Have a GREAT day!!

Love your way!
Patti : )

Just for you, Patti Day...

"We shall indeed continue to fight 'the good fight'...until we hear the sound of a trump"!

"Knock it off with that pacing! I'm watching for the Lord!"

PATTI DAY,

Loved your prayer too sis, it was so beautiful and heartfelt.
You have such a beautiful spirit and a heart filled with so much love and compassion.
Yes, may tonight be the night that the Lord comes for us.. Amen!!

Yes, thank you, Pattie.

I saw this wonderful prayer last night. I was in bed on my I-pad, so didn't login and reply. But, I prayed along with you.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful heartfelt prayer. You have a sweet and thoughtful heart. And, I did sleep well, after praying in agreement.

May the Lord bless and watch over each and every member here, and their loved ones. Amen.

Dearest Shiloh,
THANK YOU for the pics! (Now I want a kitty that looks like Boxing Kitty!)

Dear AngelWings & Chris N.,
Thank you for your kind words!
Maybe tonight!!

Love you guys!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com