Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
rapture and our animals

yes,Im bringing this up again!sorry guys but has anyone had any confirmations on whether or not our Lord will be taking our furry creatures with us?I know He will not withhold any good thing from us.Would like to hear your thoughts?

Re: rapture and our animals

I have had humorous thoughts about this
...I can see Jesus going up to God:

'Father, they're whining about their furr children again. I know you said I could only pick up my bride but I just don't see there being ANY peace in heaven until we bring up those furry critters they love so much'

Seriously though, I would like some confirmation too. I have heard arguments both ways but not sure we will know on this side of heaven

My dream the other day that I thought was about resurrection included a dog.

I think they will come with us, but I’m sorry, I have no proofs. My neighbor says it will be too many pets in Heaven, thinking of all the pets that ever have been. "Where should God place them"? she says. I say nothing is impossible for God

Your joke was hilarious NFJF. My kind of humor.

No Fear Just Faith,

LOL.....

You can count me in too as one of the whiners because I need a confirmation from the Lord regarding my 2 pets and 3 strays cats that I take care of and love very much. I do not wish for them to be here in this evil world while I am in Heaven. I desire my pets to go up with me in the Rapture.. Lord please give me confirmation on this soon.. Thank you.

WILL I BE RAPTURED TOO?

I am of the belief that our animals will be raptured with us. Since it is mankind who was given free will and was born with a sin nature, animals are not at fault and cannot sin. They just do what they were created to do. Yet, they are subject to living in a fallen world.
I believe animals already KNOW God as the Creator. Man was given dominion over the earth. We are to be good stewards of the earth and that includes over animals. And although we have failed miserably at it, God is merciful.
Example: His eye is on the sparrow, not one sparrow falls to the earth without HIS noticing and in the O.T. people were told to rest the oxen from their yoke and not have them labor on the Sabbath. God cares for and loves all of HIS creation.

"A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel." (Proverbs 12:10)

"For we know that all the rest of creation has been groaning with the pains of childbirth up to the present time." (Romans 8:22)...that includes animals

I could go on with a long dissertation with Scripture on this subject but I'm just trying to get to the point.

In short, I believe our animals are raptured and resurrected with us.

YIPEEEEEE!!!!

Hey everyone,
I am praying the Lord will give us a confirmation on this...my cat is just curled up in a ball laying on her little bed and I just love her so much.I really want her to go.
Shiloh,I laughed so hard when I saw those photos! fantastic!
cat heaven photo: heaven cat 1154231080577.jpg

AMEN!!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

RosesInSeptember Yes, Yes, I believe they will be raptured. God said He will give us the desires of our hearts if we delight in Him. This brought a big smile to my face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpXxPfengVw

I received a confirmation about it yesterday so I think all our furry creatures are going up with us!

There is a book by Randy Alcorn entitled, "HEAVEN". (I bought my copy at a Mardel's, but I'm sure you would probably find it at any Christian book store.) Dr. Alcorn researched questions about Heaven for 25 years before writing this book. It is based on scripture, as he states, "I've tried to detect any conclusions that don't pass Scripture's test, to eliminate them before the book was published, but despite my best efforts, some errors undoubtedly have slipped through." He then encourages the reader to "examine the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true" (Acts 17:11)

He quips, "Don't throw out the baby of truth with the bathwater of what you regard as my mistakes---but, by all means, DO throw out the bathwater!"

There are many, many questions about Heaven addressed in this book, but Chapter 40 specifically is about "Will Animals, Including Our Pets, Live Again?"

I think Dr. Alcorn does an excellent job of using scripture to validate his work. I know, at least for me, this book was very interesting and comforting to read.

***If anyone would like a short synopsis of that chapter, I'll do my best to condense to a couple of paragraphs what he has written. I just didn't want to bore anybody, Oops--too late, Lol!

I just wanted to give you some assurances about the book before I went any further!

(I love my Furr Babies, too!)
Patti,
"General", "Stryker", "Diesel", & "Li'l Ann" : ) WOOF!!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Good morning girls and guys.... I just can't imagine that our tear laden, heart felt, passionate prayers to our Lord over our such loved pets will not be heard and granted to us... knowing our Father's great love and compassion, and with Jesus being our intercessor..... I just believe they'll be with us. I'm counting on it with all my heart. See you soon and I hope Maggie has better manners in Heaven and won't be barking at everyone.... (how embarrassing).... everything will be perfect there so I"m not the least bit concerned.

Patti - I just read your response about HEAVEN by Randy Alcorn.... That is absolutely my favorite book. I read it over and over and over. It gives me such peace and I never tire of it. Thanks for mentioning it. You should all read it if you haven't already, and then it will be left for any of those left behind Also his book "If God is Good" by Randy Alcorn. I re-read that one too when I run out of new books... Love you all and can hardly wait to truly BE HOME!!!

Dear Roses, Sis,
Would you share your confirmation with us? I'd love to hear it!

Patti : )

Hi,sure I will share with you!
There is a lady online that is a precious sister and she has alot of visions and I know they are from the Lord as she has had some of the same experiences I have been having.She has a little chihuahua...well the day I asked for confirmation from the Lord concerning our pets she emailed me with that confirmation.She told
me she has had visions of our pets going up wth us.I feel comforted now so I dont have to worry.So dont you worry brothers and sisters He will take care of our pets too.

Thanks Rita May also for your confirmation!

Dear Roses,
Thanks for sharing! Sweet!!

Dear RitaMay,
That video is the cutest thing!!

Dear Shirley,
Thank you for sharing that! (Now I'll be looking for the other
book you mentioned "If God is Good" !!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com