Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
He is so close!

Brothers and Sisters,
I have been really thinking about the Lord 24/7 and even though I am doing my daily routines and taking care of my kids etc...I just cannot stop thinking about
Jesus and our new home up in Heaven.
My neighbor came by today and I gave her a ride to a few places and she stopped and rented some Hollywood movies and asked me if I wanted to go to the movies this week.Im just not interested in the worldly things.I told her I just dont watch too many movies(I watch kids movies with my kids)I just dont care about
watching violence,cursing,etc...all I can think about right now is the Lord and I feel like this is a time for repentance and for praying.Anyone feeling like this?

Re: He is so close!

My tastes in books, movies and TV shows have changed quite a bit. I just take no pleasure in them anymore. I still like movies but more on the style of Hallmark. I had a ton of books piled up to read and have simply lost interest in them. So, yes I understand perfectly.

Me too...little or no interest in worldly things.

Dear Rosesinsept,

I echo your sentiments exactly.. I too have no desire for the things of this world and I live in a cocoon at home with my husband in prayer with my dear family close to me. This world has nothing to offer me that compares to the love of Jesus and living for him.

My life has changed 360 degrees for the Lord and I would not want it any other way.. I died to the TV more that 8 months ago and have not watched television since then. Amen!!!

My focus is on the Lord only and in prayer not veering to the left or to the right.. God is pleased when He is our first priority and that is how we should all live.

God bless you sis...
Love you....

Oh, Rosesinsept, I am with you. I feel exactly the same way. I have no interest in this world. All I can think about is being with the Lord and enjoying heaven with Him for all eternity. I don't watch the sleezy movies that are on TV now, and I can't tell you the last time I went to a movie for the same reason.

I am so there with you all.... nothing in this world interests me anymore. I just read and it has to be prophetic or spiritual in some way and think about each and every day how the news is lining up with what we know will happen. I do have to confess though that I DO watch "Breaking Bad" on Sunday nights. That is one that has us hooked. Anyone else? Forgive me Lord

Yes. It is that way for me, too. Things that were "ok" for me to do even a month ago, I feel like He has asked me to let some things go. For instance, my favorite evening TV show was Criminal Minds, just in a few days time, I realized I shouldn't watch it anymore because of the darkness coming into my mind from the show that didn't need to be before my eyes or feeding my brain.

Another situation that I found myself in a situation that if I chose to stay in would put me in a place where I could not say no to a sin that I knew without a doubt was sin, but I couldn't walk away from it because my fleshly desire for it was too strong, and so for the first time I remember, the Lord removed the situation - He knew my desire to make the right choice to honor Him, I cried out to Him about my flesh being too weak to walk away from it, and so He removed the situation. I didn't have to make the choice.

Has anyone experienced that scenario?

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Patty Day - I quit watching Criminal Minds about a year ago. I loved that show but they were bent on letting the darkness speak louder than the good parts of it. I have become very aware of how darkness can 'establish IT'S kingdom' through those shows. I don't want any part of it.

Ooooooohh, I'm a little behind!
(But I'm catching up fast!!)

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

I couldn't ever stand to be in the room when my mother was watching that :( I think she eventually had to quit watching it too.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com