Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pastor JD's mid week update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75KxkHZxCZg

Pastor JD has a mid week prophesy update. Can't watch it right now though :/

Re: Pastor JD's mid week update

Thanks for posting that, Servant. I hadn't checked YT this morning -- didn't expect them to post this early (6 a.m. in Hawaii!).

I don't expect to be able to get to work on the transcript till this evening, and I'm sure I won't be able to finish till tomorrow evening.

56 minutes, and he titled it "Prophecy Update," so apparently none of it is the usual Thursday evening Bible study.

Wow.

You're wonderful Perian :)

I would guess there's a lot to say about prophecy this week.

anxious to read your transcription, Perian ~~ you do an outstanding job!!

Thank you for sharing, Servant! I for one hadn't watched it yet.

Thanks for informimg us Servant, can't wait to see what JD has to say!

Loz :]

Heh, I was hoping someone would watch it and give us an idea what he said :)

Listening right now, he is soooooooo sick!

17:00 brings it home for what I've been feeling & thinking! I would sum this all up for you guys but it's kinda intense and a summary wouldn't do it justice, you guys should really watch this, b/c I think this is really what is going on and what will happen!

Starting it now!

(And Perian, all of your hard work IS appreciated!!)

(And Servant, THANK YOU for posting it!!)

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

This is a MUST WATCH : )
If there is any way you can watch it tonight (or now, depending on what time of day it is where you are), take the time to watch it, I urge you.
A summary would not do the video justice -- it is too full of information to even try to summarize!
(The time goes by quickly because you get so wrapped up in what he is saying.)
At the end, he did not say, "In these last days, or weeks, or months," but, "In these last few MOMENTS." (during the prayer) Listen to the prayer, too. . . I was definitely moved in my spirit by that point that I could fully join with him in prayer.

Well, I guess I just preached my own little sermon here, Lol!
(Didn't mean to!)
It was just THAT good!!!

We're going HOME!!! Maranatha!!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Haha Patti, you said it better than I could but I didn't want to be accused of over emphasizing the need to watch that video! It is the best one yet! I cried through most of it b/c I'm so sad for those in the middle east who are about ready to go through a living hell

Listening to it now. Sounds bad for Israel!

That phrase has been on my mind the last couple days...all hel'l about to break loose.

Hey Sparkles,
I did get pretty excited didn't I? Lol!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com