Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
To God Is Love

God Is Love,

Hello my dear sister.. I had a request if you could please post the latest prophesy that the Lord gave you which you had posted on the new site a couple of days ago. I wanted to read it again, but the new site is still under repair.

Your latest prophesy from the Lord gave me such peace and it was so powerful for the end times we are in that I would love to read it again and meditate on it.

God bless you my dear sister in Christ..

Love and Hugs,

AngelWings7

Re: To God Is Love

GIL, I must have missed your post. Many of us have been busy lately and haven't had a lot of time to read or post. I've mainly only had time to read the articles as of late.
Beautiful picture, Angel Wings 7!
GIL, thought maybe you were taking a reprieve from RITA as many of us have been or maybe...just maybe....you were doing the...

LOL Shiloh so good to see your humor is as good as ever Sis.

Angel wings what a beautiful picture Sis, I hope GIL see's it. I am interested in reading her post again too.

Hi Rita May,

Yes, sis, so glad someone aside from myself remembers that powerful prophesy post from God Is Love.
It was amazing and I like you would like to be able to read it again soon.

Hopefully, our dear sister will see this thread.

Regarding the picture I found that one today, by all means copy it and place it in your folder of pics so you can use it in the future if you would like..

Hugs and Love,
AngelWings7

Hi Shiloh,

Love your funny pic as usual you make me laugh..
Miss you much.. Hope all is well in the home front.
Hugs and love to you too sis...

Please bump up for God is Love....so she can see this post..
Thanks...

AngelWings- I will repost the last one I think I posted on the other site. If that is not the one you were looking for, let me know.

Thanks to all of you for the beautiful pictures! God bless you all!

Hello my sweet sis God is Love,

Yes, it was the last post you had made on the other RITAN site just before the site went down for repair.

Thank you so much for reposting it for us..

I am glad you are here with us now on this site and sharing your prophesies with us.

Blessings,

AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com