<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Humblehorse and Everybody--Jawdropper Alert---The 4 Horsemen Of Revelation Are Astronomy Signs!

I am getting ready to drop the jaws on everyone with this new discovery which came across my brain data center while just casually thinking about the timing of the seal judgments in the book of Revelation!

What are the four horsemen of the apochalypse? Are they anything which we can assign a time marker to or are they vague political and economic movements which will take place after we leave this earth?

Then it hit me--- The four horsemen are actually representative of the four main Astonomy Constellations in the heavens above!!

They are three months apart and the symbols are the Lion, the Bull, and the Man and the Scorpion-Eagle Constellations!!!

This Scorpion-Eagle Constellation will really amaze you! Not only that but the time markers for these astronomy events will show us that they take place three months apart!!

But the real clincher is when the first astronomy seal judgment is released and on what constellation sign it falls on!!!

Looks like we have the heavens declaring the time markers for many events during the tribulation period!!

This is going to be an amazing study to be sure!!

I am getting my facts together and in the next day or so I will be posting this amazing discovery!!
There have been other research studies that have touched on this aspect of the four horsemen and their connection to the four main astronomy signs in the heaven- but they really did not tell us anymore about the time markers involved and how they relate to the events leading up to the tribulation period!!

Humblehorse if you are out there get ready to ride into the evening with the news that the 4 Horsemen are Coming!!!!
This will really excite ya!! I am really excited about this discovery-even more then the past big jawdroppers!!!

Stay tuned everyone--its a jawdropper!!

Re: Humblehorse and Everybody--Jawdropper Alert---The 4 Horsemen Of Revelation Are Astronomy Signs!

You definately got my attention!!!
I am hoping that you can go really, really fast in whatever it is
that you are figuring out in your amazing geniusness!
For dummies like me, I hope that you will make it real simple
and maybe you can just give a clue as to whether it pieces
together with this RH. I can't get my mind off RH!
You and all the members here are such a big blessing!
Thank you for sharing!

Re: Humblehorse and Everybody--Jawdropper Alert---The 4 Horsemen Of Revelation Are Astronomy Signs!

Aaaaaaahhhhh! Can't.Stand.The.Suspense! Why do you do this to me! LOL

Oh Scott, please hurry. I need to hear some jaw dropping facts now.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com