Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Strange sounds reporting again

There are fresh reports of the "strange sounds" coming from the atmosphere. This sounds so much like trumpets and you can almost hear praising along with the sounds. So ready to fly Jesus!!!

http://www.cftktv.com/News/Story.aspx?ID=2033010

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Re: Strange sounds reporting again

Do you have a link for that, Wise gal - I'd like to read more about it!

I also embedded the you tube (with the brackets and all) and it shows up when I go to edit my post but it when I try to repost.

Thanks for sharing, Wise gal! I wonder what those sounds are. :S

Thanks for the link - that is eerie sounding!

The thought of shofar practice came to mind

Thanks for posting Wise Gal . Just think when the Shofar from heaven blows, I’m pretty sure many people will get a heart-attack , but not us, because we know what it is.

It does sound like the other sounds that have been recorded....although I didn't hear anything that sounded like praising?

I didn't mean actually praising (should've clarified) but rather I could almost hear distant voices joining in during parts when I turned the volume all the way up.

Romans 8:22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

Most Extremely Interesting!

Email: bandj.gravelle@gmail.com

Also I might add that brothers and sisters are hearing wedding bells!!!!I have not heard them yet but many are hearing this.Praise the Lord!!!I am so overwhelmed with joy tonight knowing He is coming!!!!!!!!

Rosesinsept,

Loved your little stick figure, so adorable ready to go up in the Rapture.. LOL...

I would love to hear some wedding bells myself or even a glimpse of the sound of the Shofar way before the Rapture takes place.

That would be an amazing and memorable experience. I will keep praying on this to the Lord...

Let's see Roses, the Lord let us experience the sensation of our bodies going up in our dream, I guess the next thing on God's list is to perhaps give us some amazing sounds? I will let you know if this happens to me very soon..

God bless you..
AngelWings 7

Wise Gal,

Thank you for posting this link for us it sure sounds interesting.
I have yet to hear any sounds but I will keep you posted if I do.

God bless...
AngelWings7

STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD...

Sister AngelWings,
I pray you and I will hear the wedding bells!I am still so amazed at your dream and how it lined up with what happened to me(except I didnt get to go up to the clouds yet)...also were you taken up in the daytime?The Lord is so wonderful to give us dreams,visions,experiences and confirmations:)
I was so excited tonight that I had to tell my husband that the Lord would be here very quickly...I didnt share what happened to me though because he I knew he would be in unbelief about it and he made some ridiculous statements that I wont go into.Alot of Christians are going to feel ashamed that they did not watch for the Lord.Anyhow have a good night my dear sister and I hope you hear the bells or some trumpets!
wedding of the lamb photo: Wedding Feast of the Lamb marriage.jpg

Rosesinsept,

My sweet sis, in my dream I remember being taken up in the day time because it was daylight outside the skies were a crystal blue. The clear blue skies looked amazing with those puffy white clouds.. I did not want that moment to end.

sis, I will be praying for you also and may the Lord allow you to hear some wedding bells as a practice run before the real event takes place.

God bless you and may you also have a good night..

Sleep with the Angels....

I'm thinking in all these videos of these strange sounds, surely the recorders are not the only ones in that area hearing those loud and eerie sounds. Why wouldn't people be running outside, or at least gathering outside to ask "what in the heck is that"? Or at least looking out the windows? I've thought about that everytime I've watched any of the videos. There are never any other people around it seems, visibly anyway. Just thoughts running through my head. Not saying those sounds aren't real. I believe they are! It's just weird that there are never any other people outside looking shocked or fearful. I know I would at least walk outside to see where it's coming from? Anybody else?

That is a good thought Shirley......and to me they do sound eerie, like, if they are supernatural, I would not think they are from the Lord? It almost sounds like the natural is clashing with the supernatural if that makes any sense at all. I dunno....it is bizarre though.

Me too NCIC... it doesn't sound heavenly that's for sure... You know the sounds those huge scarey creatures made in War of the World (Tom Cruise version)? It sounds alot like that to me. Which really freaks me out.
Yeah, I think it's something man-made or demon-made. (Let's get outta here)!!

Shirley, I wondered too as I watched that video why no one was scurrying outside to look around. Or why no dogs were on alert, barking! It would seem a natural thing to do!

There are youtube video's that describe how some of the strange noise claims have been found to be hoax's. And yet it does seem that some are still unexplained

Rocki

Rocki ... Really! My dog would be barking to beat the band!!

I thought of shofar or whale song when I listened to it.

I am thinking that alot of supernatural things are going to happen this week...more sounds,signs in the sky and personal experiences.Had one last night of a strong wind blowing in my bedroom.He is coming Rita family!

I have wondered if it is not the sounds of spiritual warfare.
Doesn't sound of this world to me, though.

Well, I'm guessing these sounds will remain a mystery.

But I was listening to the sound of the shofar on YouTube a couple of days ago and I was picturing how awesome it will be when we finally hear that trumpet sound, calling us Home.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com