<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I'm speechless...This is what the world has come to: Choice Texas,an abortion video game

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/choice-texas-abortion-video-game-focuses-obstacles-procedure-article-1.1440546

Abortion rights activists in Texas are developing a video game to illustrate a woman's quest to obtain an abortion in the Lone Star state.

"for educational and discussion purposes only"

Re: I'm speechless...This is what the world has come to: Choice Texas,an abortion video game

I saw this yesterday. It seems like every day there's some new story making me cry about what this country has become.

Re: I'm speechless...This is what the world has come to: Choice Texas,an abortion video game

How's this one to add to that:

Fair use for educational and discussion purposes

Iowa Gubernatorial Candidates Pray for Abortion Rights

Breitbart: “Iowa Democrat gubernatorial candidates joined abortion activists in a prayer for increased access to abortion at a rally held Wednesday.

“We give thanks, oh Lord, for the doctors, both current and future, who provide quality abortion care.

We pray for increased financial support for low-income women to access contraception, abortion and childcare.

Today, we pray for women in developing nations, that they may know the power of self-determination. May they have access to employment, education, birth control and abortion.

Today we pray for the families who have chosen. May they know the blessing of choice.”

That is disgusting but I bet there are many parents who will buy this for their kids.

Just as disgusting is the politician praying (to who I cannot help but wonder) for abortion.

The world has gone mad, total depravity getting worse and worse. So much of calling evil good, and good evil going on it boggles the mind. Maranatha!

Those who are so casual about it should just have a hysterectomy at the start!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

I don't think I stated that correctly.

I meant that women, young ladies, who can look at abortion as a casual thing, should just have hysterectomies.

(It makes me a little nervous when I post something and no one posts after it, Lol!
It makes me feel like it wasn't as clever or as funny as I thought it was, or maybe it didn't even make sense.)

(I know. That's insecurity. If you knew my whole life story you'd understand.
I'm workin' on it! : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Well, a hysterectomy would still bring in sin. It wouldn't bring a new life into the mix and afterwards taking away said life, but it would still be sin. They should just abstain if they are not trying to conceive, since that is what procreation is for. But it's this world we're talking about...

How I long for the day when we will be with our Lord and Saviour Jesus.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com