Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Larry and I taking it one day at a time ~~ with Jesus as our Center

Re: Larry and I taking it one day at a time ~~ with Jesus as our Center

Thanks for sharing Donna, love is a wonderful thing. You and Larry are a great example of what love is really all about.

You two make a cute couple!

Dear Sis,

Love your beautiful and heartfelt pictures of you and Larry sharing a special moment together.

The love of Jesus shines between you both and that is such a blessing.

So happy that the dear Lord has blessed you immensely this week for God is never late and always on time.. Amen!!

Thank you for sharing such a lovely picture of you both.
God bless you,

Hugs and Love your way,
AngelWings 7

NOR, Rita May, rieoim, and AW7 ~~ thanks for your encouraging words dear sisters~

is that therapy or line dancin?

Dear Sis,
Thank you for sharing your pictures!
It's so great to see everyone's smiling faces!
Are you able to relax and rest a little bit now?
Lots of Love Comin' Your Way!!
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Hi Patti~ I am fairly calm now that Lily's here ~~~ I take care of Larry from 7:00 am thru 2 or 3:00 pm ~that way Lily can get her sleep ~~ and if things get too 'animated' with Larry, I know she's close in her bedroom and I can call her to help me. She'd get up like a flash ~~ the rest of the hours Lily is on constant watch straight through ~~

I still get kinda' tired, the 'tension' seems to not ever go away as I watch this disease continue to ravage my husband ~ imagine in Heaven there is no more suffering ~~~this journey could not be done if it weren't for Jesus with us, for sure, huh~~

Lily will be gone for 1 week in October, and I'm concerned of her replacement that week . . praying we get a caretaker as comforting and soothing and as good as Lily . . that would be a hard find!

Dear sis,

I just adore that picture of Larry with Lily his caretaker.

He looks so happy and cheerful and is having some fun despite all the pain and agony of that dreadful disease he has to deal with day in and day out. Larry is a strong man of God and may God bless his heart for his continued courage to keep going when its extremely hard to fight the good fight of faith.

Sis, do not fret about the replacement for Lily in October.. We will lay this petition on the foot of the Cross and Jesus will take care of the details. Remember, Jesus is never late and always on time.. Amen!!

Who knows, maybe by then, we will all be in Heaven celebrating at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. :)

Sis, do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow has its own troubles..

I will keep Larry in prayer as He deals with one day at a time which is all we can really do as we trust in our faithful and loving God..

God bless you and Larry as well as Lily...

Hugs and Love,

AngelWings7

Donna,

What a lovely couple. And nice picture. I pray that God will give u and lily strength each day and lift u and lily up in God s hands. I can see ur hubby have peace insode of him and full of joy even though he has diease. Soon no more suffer in the heaven as Jesus will take u guys home soon. What a rejoice that will be when Jesus call us home and it will be amazing to see larry staNd up and be caUght up to meet Jesus. It is amazing moment. Wow what a rejoice and exciting for that.

Hugs in christ
Love in christ

Fm12

Oh, Donna, Lily seems like such a warm, nurturing person, and it shows on Larry's face that he is happy and relaxed. Praise the Lord for bringing you such a treasure. I am so happy for you both, and I can see the relief and joy in your heart, too, sis.

God is so good!!!

You're such an inspiration, Donna, not only to us, but to the caregiver and Larry himself, I'm sure. Thank you for your Godly example. I pray God rains His grace and blessings down upon you and yours.

<3

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

Donna thank you for sharing the pictures!
You truly are and inspiration and continue to find Joy in our God each day.
Your post of Jesus as our Center reminds me of
"John 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life."

Soon there will be no sickness or suffering or pain. Every tear will be wiped away. Praying for you and Larry and Lily,for Israel and the rapture. ♥♥

Donna, thank you for posting pics of you Larry and Lily. It is so obvious the love you two have for each other.... what a blessing to have found each other... God sure knows what He's doing doesn't He? You truly are an inspiration and example of love to us all. And Larry looks so at ease with Lily.... and I too am soooooo hoping you won't have to worry about Lily's week off in October. (if you know what I mean) Is Lily also looking for the Rapture any day now? I know so many who are Christians but aren't, sadly. And they seem to feel pity for me for not living every day to it's fullest.... but I feel perfectly content in the way I'm living.... at peace and not in a frenzy over obligations so many of them are feeling.

Love to you and Larry Donna.... and Lily is truly blessed by God to be where she is in her job.... (does she like your kitties too?)

oh AW7, FM12, Leenie, Becka, TMH, and Shirley ~~Your encouragement is dear to me, ~~ we're sure not meant to be alone, huh . . God Himself saying, 'lift up one another, and encourage one another as brothers and sisters in Christ~ ~~ it's such a gift knowing we ARE the Bride of Christ,

I love you all ~~thank you so MUCH!! ~

~ sometimes it overwhelms me if I think past the 'one day at a time' . . our God knows best, thankfully and has guided us to trust Him, to live in the "NOW", ~we ARE IN THE HAND of the GREAT "I AM", oh, it's true we belong to our GOD ever PRESENT, His very Holy Spirit inside us! ~~

amen, our GOD changes NOT, the same always, and every WORD HE SPOKE and speaks He places even higher than His Name . .

fortunately, Lily likes my kitties ~~especially Cami ~~

Lily appears to be blessed to being a blessing in your household. Indeed Larry is smiling . That alone is a blessing. Parkinson's robbed my Dad of his characteristic smile; stealing his personality from us. How we hated that.

But he still had his sense of humor. This photo with Larry smiles out his personality to all of us. I'm guessing he has a good funny bone full of humor.

So Lily is living with you then? It appears she fits in beautifully there with you both. I'm thankful you have this lifeline Donna. This illness requires some more youthful energy to help with the burden. I don't know why dancing couldn't be therapy. Sounds like fun and one has to move his feet to do it!! Whether dancing or not it comes across that way in the photo. Mr. Music, please! Might as well make therapy fun if you have to do it.

Blessings to you dear, Sis. Thank you for the updates. Hoping and praying Larry won't be suffering too much longer now. Yes, is Lily one of us? Greetings to Lily. We want to meet her, too, with Jesus!

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Yes. One day at a time.
I wish I knew what to say to bring you even more peace & comfort, more relaxation & rest,
but I'm kind of at a loss for words this evening.
I just want you to know that you, Larry, & Lily are in my prayers everyday.
It is a very difficult climb up this particular mountain, and sometimes you have to just sit down a while
and garner the strength to get up and climb again.
You are doing marvelously. I know the Lord is holding your hand and walking by your side, &
carrying you when you need Him to. ( I can just see Jesus carrying you piggy-back up a mountain, LOL!!)
Maybe we'll get to go Home before October!!! Isn't that exciting to think about!!
I love you, Sis. I think there is a connection with you for me because I've been in a like situation.
Wow, for not knowing what to say I sure wrote a lot!
Bless you all 3!
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

MRiC and VC thanks for your thoughts, I so appreciate each one of you all here sharing with me your encouragement as I venture on this journey ~~

it is a blessing how Larry has a dry quick wit . . every now and then he 'zings' one of his one-liners, and we crack up ~~

oh, VC, as you well know the heartbreak that goes along with this ravaging disease does hurt, and feelings of sadness become overwhelming at times ~~ .

some good laughter is going on right now while watching Larry's college football team (Clemson) playing ~~Lily has a great contageous laugh, as does Marty,
Here's a picture of father and son (Larry and Marty) enjoying precious time together ~~ Marty arrived about 3 hours ago ~~

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com