Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rapture numbers?

Does anyone remember hearing something about a lady named
Charity who mentioned some numbers relating to the rapture?
It was something like 5,6,7 or 6,7,8. I wondered if it might
hold any possible significance at this time, just maybe?

Secondly, I had my own thought about the numbers 5,6,7,8 which
are inclusive of FOT on the calendar. Here goes:
If 5 is the number for grace, and 6 for man, and 7 for completion/
perfection, and 8 is new beginnings......then, maybe
we can make a generalization and say something like the following for
the first week in Sept.: The dispensation of grace has come
to a completion, and now it's time for a new beginning for
believers.
I am so anxious for Jesus to take us that I am now looking and
grabbing for every straw I can find!
Thank you for bearing with me on reading this! Perhaps, if nothing else,
it gave you some entertainment and maybe a laugh.

Re: Rapture numbers?

I think it sounds great!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Email: thessalonians6@bell.net

If you want more numbers, there are 220 days between September 6 [last day by strict calculation] and the Passover in 2014. That means it fits the same pattern someone posted on the new site. Next years FOT doesn't fit... its only 190 days.

Have a look at this to see how it fits [I didn't originally post this, and sorry but i forgot who did]

http://www.his-forever.com/220_days.pdf

September is the ninth month... 3x3
the sixth day is .............. 3+3

of the year 2013......... 20+13= 33

Mount Hermon [where the sons of god came down to corrupt man] is at the 33.33 lat/long [old Paris meridian].. Coincidentally, the Roswell crash was on the 33.33 latitude and multiplying Pi to it [3.14] gives you the longitude. So it was staged as a hidden message identifying them as the same group.

Could all just be a coincidence.... but my list of "coincidences" is getting pretty lengthy. The day also represents the first day of Aquarius if you count from 911 [11 years 360 days*], which was the illuminati's announcement of the 'New world order'... the age of Aquarius and rise of Atlantis/Nimrod/ etc...

11 Represents Aquarius and 360 represents a circle, zodiac or sun, in the occult. So ask yourself if they aren't staging something that "coincidentally" occurs on this years FOT?

There... that should hold you over for an hour or two

I still keep thinking about the number 7 or 8...for rapture.I dont know why but it is just a feeling:)

Yes, Vicki, I remember Charity's vision very well. She saw 5,6,7, JESUS! and heard the door to the ark slam. The month September is the 7th Biblical month in which the Bible talks about the Feast of Trumpets.

And in the seventh month, on the first day of the month, you shall have a holy convocation. You shall do no customary work. For you it is a day of blowing the trumpets. Numbers 29:1

So if 5,6,7, Jesus! means that on the 7th month Jesus is going to return, then September on the Gregorian calendar would be the month. Hopefully, He will return on the Feast of Trumpets that is only 6 days away! Plus Charity hearing the door of the ark closing means that the church is going to miss the judgement that is about to be poured upon the earth during the Tribulation period.

Read my post called "Rapture on RH and Charity’s vision" posted Aug. 31.
I did not see your post until after I posted mine.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com