<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rabbi says Temple Will Stand in Full Operation Very Soon!

Rabbi says Temple Will Stand in Full Operation Very Soon!

Hi Brothers and Sisters,
This could come about in many ways, a temporary one could first be built (mentioned in video), coexist with the Mosque on the temple mount, which I heard had compromised foundations so given an earthquake or like could collapse. Or what Chuck Missler thinks that the Psalm 83 war comes first, then Israel being victorious could do this with little opposition. Then anything could happen, who knows what will be next, hopefully the rapture very exciting times we're living in.

Temple rebuild Video

Chuck Missler Article

Maranatha

Re: Rabbi says Temple Will Stand in Full Operation Very Soon!

Very exciting times we live in. Only we know the outcome. We are lucky enough to live while watching biblical prophecies come true. I have been telling my unsaved son about Damascus. I want him to know in advance and then read the passage in the bible predicting this.

This is exciting news about the Temple! And we do live in exciting times watching prophecy unfold.

For me, Christ was my sacrifice and salvation and it is finished. But, Israel still needs to accept the Messiah sent by God and we all know the story line.

Playing with some thinking here...New Temple would mean Ark of the Covenant in place. Ark of Covenant used to draw the Shekinah of God to Earth.
Jesus told Israel, I will not come again until you cry out blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord. Maybe that is when the Second Coming will happen?
With God already knowing the timing when they will cry out.

I'm praying for a balcony seat, but its all so exciting. Also praying for salvation for Israel as we get closer to rapture and Tribulation.

HUF, Great article by Chuck Missler. I could see that happening and sounds very plausible. Another train of thought out there is that the AC will allow them to rebuild the temple.
Thanks for posting this.

Here an observation and enigma to me: the cherished plan of the ages for the illuminated elite -- i.e., masonic -- is to build the Temple in Jerusalem. The cherished plan of faithful Jews is to build the Temple in Jerusalem. Sounds like some interesting backing for such a massive project, don't you think? That's the enigma for me. Velly eentellestingh!!

PS - I doubt just because it's a "massive" project that the RCC would necessarily have to conduct masses there.

MyWhiteStone, I can see where you are coming from on that. I've read about that too and that has been one of there goal for a long, long time along with their other evil, dirty little plans. Are these "plans" also part of "secrets of Satan" that the Lord refers to?

Velly eentellestingh...indeed...but shhhtupid! (on their part)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com