Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Really need your prayers

Please I despretly need your prayers. I have so much guilt for asking. I wouldn't ask if I didn't feel like I was going to burst. I feel like I'm being a burden asking...

There is so much going on,I don't even know how to explain it. I just want to go crawl into a dark corner and hide from everything. I need your prayers because I feel like I'm at my limit.

Re: Really need your prayers

I will include you in my prayer. But what's wrong, sister? I don't mean to pry, just asking, should you want to talk about it. It's no burden, we are to pray for and if we can help each other and anyone else who needs them!

If you cannot ask us to pray, who then? Prayers coming your way.

Thank you both.

I don't want the JWs to take my family. I know I gave it to the Lord but I slipped back into worry because there's so much overwhelming. I'm concerned for mom. She got a new Halloween prop. She likes the smaller Halloween stuff but she has said that this one is her daughter. She is glad I'm not jealous. I can't stand what kind of "control" this stuff seems to have over her. First Horrible Holly and now this one. :( I feel like I'm smothering. Worry of JWs on one end and Halloween props on the other.

I know what it is like to have family being pulled away from the Truth. Let us hang in there, sister, and pray and leave it in the hands of the Lord and trust. I know this song that says that if we are going to pray about it, there's no use in worrying, and I agree.

Let us rely on His strength. May the Lord bless you!

Praying for you Little Sister!!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

We gather here to help each other, no? I don't think you need to feel bad about asking for prayer :)

Thank you guys. I gave the problems to our Father. Pray I don't try to "take the problems back".

MRIC, do you have a Christian counselor or pastor that you can speak with? An elder in a church maybe? I'm thinking that someone can put you in contact with someone in the church.

Jesus loves you sis, with all His Heart ~~ imagine soon held in His arms forever . . our God is big and wonderful and glorious ~~ He loves us intimately.

myRockisChrist, I just finished agreeing in prayer with you and the other saints here for your request.

Have a Blessed Day ><> my 'LilSis'

Your BigBro...Seismo Joe

My Rock Is Christ,

My prayers are with you sis for whatever your needs are at this time.
May the Lord's strong presence be with you my dear sis.
God bless you,
AngelWings7

Thank you everyone. And Shiloh I don't have a pastor.

Ok,I'm really creeped out. That "doll" turned on when no one was around it. I feel like I'm three again. That is when I remember my first memory of being terrified of the Halloween prop [different one of course]. I was laying between my parents in bed. They were sleeping and I seen it in the door way. I thought on more than one occasion it moved [whether it be the whole body or just the eyes]. I know I was likely dreaming but it still seems so real to me. Those memories of growing up and thinking that thing moved still feels so real. But I can say for certain that new one turned on today and no one was around it. My parents don't know what they're dealing with. We need a miracle. And most importently they need Christ.

Praying for the peace of God to be with you dear sis.

The devil has absolutely no power over us when our faith is in Christ, for Jesus said: "Behold I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." (Luke 10:19) meditate on these types of scripture. (Luke 10:19) The Bible says "Submit yourselves therefore unto God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

As the demons were afraid of Jesus and fled when He commanded them to go, they must also obey us when we speak with faith and authority in the name of Jesus.

Joshua 1:9 - Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Psalms 34:4 - I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Romans 15:13 - Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

By reading and meditating on these scriptures you are submitting to God,
and the devil has no choice but to flee.

Thank you RitaMay,that helps.

If it's ok I need to ask for prayer for something else...I hope this don't sound selfish since there's so many other important things out there. I was on a health forum and told them some of my health problems. They didn't know the name of the health issues and they think it sounds serious. I didn't even tell them about the other health problems... I need prayers because I know there's no way that health bill could ever be paid for. They'd think I was a hypochondriac with as many problems as I have.

MRIC no it's not selfish to ask for prayer that's what we are here for to pray for one another. I am praying for your healing Sis. Nothing is to serious for God, go read the devotional I posted today called "Doubting God."

Thank you sister,I will check it out.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com