This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Urgent News That Will take Place During Rosh Hashanna

Quote Reply IMPORTANT!!! ''FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION & DISCERNMENT"
Email rec'd and forward to my mail box today...by a member

Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 7:19:33 AM
Subject: Important!!!

Brothers & sisters in Christ, I received the following "Breaking News" item late yesterday evening (the 30th). It was sent to me by a dedicated sister in Christ. Who she received it from, I have no idea. But due to the content of the report, I am forwarding it on. I have no way of documenting the truth of it until and unless there is an actual announcement from the White House or the news media. I have faithfully typed the report word for word just as I received it late yesterday evening. I consider it important enough that I wanted to share it with our readers. Could this be the seven day warning??? Could this meeting result in the peace agreement which the anti-christ will strengthen as prophesied in Daniel 9:27? I do not know the answers to these questions, but this appears to me to be the most important event prophetically, if it really happens, that has yet occurred. Read it and decide for yourself. This was received at 7:27 p.m. on August 30th. Seven days forward would place a possible agreement on the 2nd day of Rosh Ha-Shanah, September 6th. Hello! Read the article and use your own judgment about passing it on.

Pastor F. M. Riley

Please use discernment: This came from RFTH

BREAKING NEWS !!!!! The UN peace council has just convened and all world superpowers have committed to a

complete non violence stand down. ALL Peacekeeping troops fighting on foreign soils will immediately be deployed

back to their own respective countries, all warships in non territorial waters are to leave for their home ports immediately.

Next week in Switzerland there will be a round table meeting the biggest ever constructed involving a diplomat from every

known country from around the globe. Peace talks will commence and failure to come to a worldwide agreement CANNOT

AND WILL NOT be considered an option. There is talk that intervention from above has had a direct influence on this

historic and monumental meeting of world wide countries. Officials of the highest levels have just confirmed that intervention

was the governing factor for this most urgent world meeting and DISCLOSURE has been mention....It's happening...THIS

INFORMATION WAS SENT TO ME FROM A HIGH LEVEL CLEARANCE REPORTER IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Email: Fm1277@sbcglobal.net

Re: Urgent News That Will take Place During Rosh Hashanna

Well, time will tell. I've read things by Pastor Riley before that according to him, were from "high level sources". None panned out.
First, the AC has to come onto the world stage and that hasn't happened. When it does, the church will have been removed. There is also Isaiah 17, Psalm 83 and Ezekeil 38,39 (God-Magog) battles to happen yet. That battle involves Russia, Iran and I think Turkey. I don't see any stand down in the world sense happening yet.

I know what you mean about F M Riley. I almost didn't bring it over, but I figured we could all bring our discernment together... I'm so ready for the slightest confirmation of our departure..

Email: Fm1277@sbcglobal.net

THIS INFORMATION WAS SENT TO ME FROM A HIGH LEVEL CLEARANCE REPORTER IN THE WHITE HOUSE

Reporters don't hold security clearances so that is a huge red flag of a fake for me.

I am unable to find any mention of a "U.N. Peace Council" through an internet search.

Thanks for posting this Francine . . Though Pastor Riley writes dramatically re: the prophetic , and his posts are interesting, I do agree, however, that it's disappointing how his urgent 'predictions' too many times have not happened ~

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com