This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The curse of this world~

Taking one day at a time . . how True the Word is~

It's thrilling when the Holy Spirit nudges a child of God ~~

This was given Sarah Young, a dear daughter of our God Most High~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When you approach Me in stillness and in trust, you are strengthened. You need a buffer zone of silence around you in order to focus on things that are unseen.

Since I AM invisible, you must not let your senses dominate your thinking. The curse of this age is overstimulation of the senses, which blocks out awareness of the unseen world.

The tangible world still reflects My Glory, to those who have eyes that see and ears that hear.

Spending time alone with Me is the best way to develop seeing eyes and hearing ears.

The goal is to be aware of unseen things even as you live out your life in the visible world."

Re: The curse of this world~

Dear sis,

Thank you so much for this amazing revelation from one of our sisters in Christ.
There is so much wisdom here from the Lord. May we spend more quiet time with the Lord so that he can reveal more of his mysteries to us. I look forward to the Lord revealing new and amazing things to me as I spend time in the spirit with the Almighty. Thank you Lord for this wonderful word that you have revealed to your faithful servant.

God bless you sis and thank you for sharing this wonderful news with us.

Hugs,
AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com