This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rapture Feelings and/or Convictions

I am hoping, praying, and looking for a possible rapture this week
which feels very strange to express. My feelings say this is
very unlikely to happen, but it is still possible. I have read so
many convincing evidences that lean toward this week, but my
unreliable feelings continue to over-ride any logic.
I would like to ask everyone here what your feelings and/or
convictions are about this week's possibility.
Thank you for reading this and sharing too.

Re: Rapture Feelings and/or Convictions

I cannot express how much I would like it to be this week, today or even right now. I honestly don't know when it will be, and it's strange because it's like we're in this dance right now where things seem to really move forward but then something takes a step back for a while.

For example, just now with the whole military strike on Syria. For whatever reason, Mr. O. seems to be "gently" retreating from his position to strike, but even that is strange to me because at the same time I get the feeling that he still wants to strike and will do it even if Congress votes against it.

I know that we can still go Home at any point regardless, but something tells me that things are not going to pan out quite as we would like them to just yet.

I hope this isn't the case and that it is just another sad attempt by the enemy to try to discourage us.

I feel strongly in my spirit that we are going up within days or weeks.The Bible says we would not be in darkness concerning this.If Im wrong I still feel He is coming so soon.I have alot of anticipation in my spirit and I cannot even sleep too well lately because I feel he is coming!Keep looking up and remember that God keeps his promises!

I am with ROSESINSEPT...
My sentiments are echoed in what she said here in the thread and I feel exactly the same as she does.
God will not leave us in the dark and will warn us of things to come and I have felt in my spirit that it will be soon.
I might be wrong, who knows.. but I long for my Lord each and every day and I know in my spirit that He is coming for his bride. Yes, we do not know the hour but we do know the season and the season is now..
Like, my dear Rose, I too have not been able to sleep because of my anticipation in my spirit for his soon return.
It is like being a wise virgin that does not want miss a beat and I am alert and excited that He will be coming at any minute. I have noticed also, that more than anytime, the Lord is pouring out his spirit in mighty ways. Yes, God keeps his promises and he will not mislead us. Amen!!!!

God bless you,
AngelWings7

We know it is very soon. Probably sooner than many expect but we (the church) will not be taken by surprise. (1 Thess.5:4-5). I am hoping for any day, ay moment. Please do not be disheartened if it doesn't happen on RH. I have seen so may sink into the depths of despair after RH has come and gone over the years and it takes them a while to recover. We still know it is near and it depends on when that last person who comes to Christ is saved. What day or moment that will be, only God knows. I believe there is a cut-off date though on God's calendar. Oddly, I feel a pleasant calmness and not panic at all. Everything in HIS perfect timing. We are to live as though HE is not coming for us for a long time but to also know that HE can return at any moment.

AngelWings,
I wanted to tell you sister...I dont know if you read my post in the weird sounds post but last night as I was lying tossing and turning(I havent been able to sleep well in weeks)A strong whirlwind came into my bedroom.I had on my ceiling fan on low but this wind was a big swoosh!Remember how... I cant remember if it was Enoch or Elijah went up in a whirlwind?That is how we are going to go in the rapture.I feel that in my spirit.The Lord is showing me things and I am in awe this is why I cannot even sleep.I know this also goes along with your dream...see you soon sisters and brothers!

Dear Rose,

Yes, my sweet sis, I understand perfectly what you experienced when describing the big swoosh, like a whirlwind sensation. I have experienced this myself and it is an amazing feeling. We will be going up in a Whirlwind and like my dear sister Shiloh, stated we do not now the day, for the Father only knows when this will happen. For me if it happens during Rosh Hashanna that is great, but if it doesn't I will keep on looking up for my Father in Heaven regardless the time it takes. God is in control and we have to keep things in perspective and it is on his time clock when He will come.
Keep looking up our redemption draweth nigh!!!! Amen!!!!

Yes,I know it is not wise to name the day or the hour...thank you for your wisdom.I think the Lord is preparing us for the rapture and I don't know how long it is going to take...but just feel an urgency still in my spirit.

Dear sis,

Do not get me wrong, I am with you one hundred percent that the Lord is preparing us all for the Rapture and I too have been feeling an urgency in my spirit that will not leave.. I sense him very near. I know his thoughts and ways are not ours and I trust that He will come soon at the time that He chooses. Amen!!!
See you in the clouds sis... love you...

JESUS IS COMING!!!

Yeah I have been like that for a while been tossing in bed and my husband hate it very much and I tried to stay still in bed but I can't. And been thinking about rapture and today afternoon to now I have been cry out to Jesus as there is so much oppression at home and it is hard. Other thing is that at church this morning I was singing and saw the words on the screen and wow gave me hope saying about the song saying Jesus christ will come and claim us as bride and take us home that he has been preparing us a place in heaven that makes me more looking forwarding to it. Then I got home wow my son was upset with me that I had been babysitting that girl and don't believe that her mom is working. I told him I already saw her working and it makes me frustrate and I was planning to buy some milk for the baby girl and my husband was so mad and I told him we should help her mom with something as she is single mom. I cried out to Jesus and prayed for my husband and my son. So far I know in my heart that He is much near and it is not much longer than I think. Sorry for being babbling too much as I just wanted to go home so badly enough with too many things around home.

Come Jesus christ hurry as all I need u.

O Lord seek my soul and create me right spirit before u and want to be ready for u to come and take me home. It is ur wiLl be done if it is tonight that u come and get us home.

Fm12

I too have felt it will be soon...I had my first rapture dreams this year..and a awakening in my sprit as well... but soon to us may be different then soon to our Lord so I patiently wait and watch the signs of his coming trying to live a life that would be pleasing in his sight.I will go on trying to prepare fo the future as well for my kids sake. I am thinking of Going back to school in the spring to be a nurse. My daughter may enter High school next year so I'm gonna need lots of money to pay band fees exc.. in the years to come if we are still here.But sitting at the game the other night I realized I may never get to see my kids go through their high school years. Still I would rather them be raptured while they were young and close to the Lord than it to happen if they fall away in the future like many young people do these days. But I know God has his hand on them so I just have to trust him in that.

Joel 2:28
New King James Version (NKJV)
God’s Spirit Poured Out
28 “And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.

Twice last week while I was driving in the early morning, I have felt the hairs on my arms lift up, like a vacuum was pulling them upwards. My husband just laughs at me if I tell him stuff like this. Here's how yesterday went:

Him: Yada yada yada this restaurant, that restaurant.
Him: What do you think?
Me: I think we're going to be raptured soon.
Him: (Insert eyeroll here) No, about the restaurant?!?

later

Him: Yada yada yada this team is gonna trade so and so.
Him: What do you think?
Me: I think we're going to be raptured soon.
Him: (Insert mock threats of violence here) No, about the trade!

I don't think he should ask such open ended questions if he's looking for a particular answer!

Servant,

LOL.......
You are so funny!!!

Keep talking about the Rapture, hopefully it will sink in your husband's head.
I will keep him in prayer for the Lord to touch his heart and wake him up.. Amen!!
God bless you,
AngelWings7

Servant: Hahahaha!!!!

I have guarded awareness right now. Last year I was sure, but wrong. If God has another time besides RH I don't want to be in despair.

Oh, he believes in the rapture. He just doesn't like to talk about it much, and doesn't really think it's imminent. He says people have been telling him the rapture is gonna happen any day his whole life. Which is why I'm here...I had to have someone to talk to about it or I'd burst :)

My husband is a believer but I get the same eye roll, this team, that team, gonna be a good season, yadayadayada...

I want the Lord to come get us so I can give him the ultimate "told you so" look!!

Hey everyone!

I definitely have been feeling this way! Haven't gone to bed early in a long time! Just keep thinking about the rapture. It's like God is opening my eyes to the reality of what is coming. He is preparing me to be taken up with Him and how it really is going to be a wonderful thing and we are blessed to escape what is to come! He is so loving, He desires to protect us. Thanks for the post! I have been wanting to tell someone how I feel in my heart but husband rolls eyes too and others are not even interested (these are believers) I'm a little confused at why some are not watching with all that is occurring these days but anyway that's how I have been feeling :)

See you in the sky perhaps this week

I know Beloved One! I've talked about it to 3 or 4 people I'm close to because so many prophecies are being fulfilled, just everything that's going on, I'm excited, I want to make sure others are ready, and NONE OF THEM want to talk about it. (They're all Christians, too!!) I was flabbergasted!

I would love to have the "whirlwind" happen to me! Just to see what it feels like. Do you remember that old Imperials song, "Let the Wind Blow"? Mmmmm, Yes!

I am hoping for this week. I don't have any insider info, Lol, I just really want to go!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Patti Day,
I have had two supernatural events happen to me in a few weeks.Each time I went to bed praying for a confirmation from the Lord...He is really showing signs and wonders right now.He will do the same for all believers.

You know, each night while I'm lying in bed praying, I want to ask Him for that, but I feel guilty about asking when it's not a serious need compared to those with real problems who desperately need help or His intervention for something.
And I know He's big enough to handle it! I think some things from my past make me feel that way. I don't know. (sigh)

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Patti Day
You know, each night while I'm lying in bed praying, I want to ask Him for that, but I feel guilty about asking when it's not a serious need compared to those with real problems who desperately need help or His intervention for something.
And I know He's big enough to handle it! I think some things from my past make me feel that way. I don't know. (sigh)

Dear sister, He cares about our every need. So,I'm sure it's perfectly fine for you to ask Him. He knows the desires of your heart.

Thank you, MRiC : )

Just wondered if anyone read Jim Bramlett's article
today on Five Doves entitled So when is the Rapture going
to take place? When I read it, I was careful to guard
my emotions, but I must say it discouraged me rather than
encouraged me because I feel like the horse always drawn
by the carrot that's hung out in front of him. You know the
rest of that story. Anyway, I am still focused on FOT,but
maybe if that passes w/o the rapture, then it may look
profoundly good! Right now, my hopes and feelings are set on now,
maybe even this week! If anyone reads it, would you please
share your thoughts?
Thank you so much.

Vicki - I don't see that article (I may be looking in the wrong place). Can you post the link?

I read that message, and I too felt let down.. I've heard so many teachings that make sense for a RH rapture, that everything else seems to be a far reach IMHO .. The teaching I've learned the most scriptural evidence for the rapture came from Mark Biltz.. If you combine his Feast of Trumpets teaching and his signs in the sun moon and stars teaching on YouTube, it will leave few if any doubts in your mind that The Lord will come for us on RH... Now as far as this RH, I'm praying fervently we will be gone in a few days, but God forbid we are not, then I will have to just occupy until the next RH. That's where I stand.

Ain't it funny how the people who are first to get on the bus start to feel as if it is never going to leave and those who are running towards the bus are afraid it'll leave without them? But since there's just this one big bus leaving before the storm, I'll sit here and wait with y'all. Bored and excited by turns when I feel the bus shifting this way or that, realizing it's still getting ready, and settling back down in my seat with a Good Book.

Email: TxThom@Raptureintheairnow.com

TXThom - I think I'm on the short bus

To NoFear and others,
Bottom line, I don't know how to post a link.
I apologize.
The article is on fivedoves.com website posted on today's
articles for Sept. 3 top of the list by Jim Bramlett.
Is there anyone here who would be able to post a
link for this article?
Thank you for your help.

I didn't finish this and have no opinion. It seems to me it could happen at either time. If you believe we are entering the year 6000 this year at RH and it signals the end of man's rule then we should leave this year plus the parallel of us being God's harvest and the fall is harvest. The red bold lettering and
red lettering are very distracting, would give me a headache if I read the whole thing. I wouldn't be too discouraged Vicki, remember we all know in part.

This is where I'm going - is this the wrong place?

http://www.fivedoves.com/

Thanks Annelis - I'll check it out

I did not read all the way through it but I don't agree with this person. I'm not good at backing up disagreements scriptually so I'm going to let other's that ARE good at it follow up here if led to. Like I said - I did not read ALL the way through but putting my vote in for disagreement.

Having said that - I am not saying that rapture WILL BE this year - I hope - and it COULD be. We'll find out soon!

The linked post says that Jesus fulfilled the first half of Daniel's 70th week. I emphatically disagree. Such teachings distort the plain teachings of scripture and attempt to impose a "pre-wrath" interpretation upon them. This school of thought does not hold up when compared with other scriptures.

Edit: Adding this link regarding the split 70th week theory.

http://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/are-there-still-seven-years-left-in-daniels-70-weeks-prophecy/

NoFearJustFaith, I also disagree with her for several reasons. One is she seems to mix scriptures representing different seasons in God's program into one supportive argument for rapture dating. She is clearly date setting which would not be allowed on Ritan. I have heard more compelling arguments that the Jubilee cycles fell in 1917 and 1967 with the next coming in 2017, at which Feast of Trumpets the final trumpet (judgment variety)will blow, the two witnesses raised to heaven, and Yeshua takes back legal ownership of the earth. Reve 11:11-15. Mind you this isn't guaranteed as far as timing either, but I like it better.

What makes me sad is she left off one of the best arguments for a first fruit - pentecost timing. Barley is processed by winnowing. You throw it into the air and the wind blows away the chaff. Unlike wheat which is worked with a crushing action of a tribulum to break apart the hard outer hull from the inner seed. If we were in the spring, I would wax euphoric over such things. But we are in the fall. Indeed, it seems the growing season of the Church is nearing an end in the time when the Northern hemisphere sees crops finishing up and a time of resting of the soil begin.

I think the reasoning for a FOT rapture is as good if not better than a spring feast. Although I wouldn't at all dismiss the 144,000 being chosen by God at the time of first fruits.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com