Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
So You Think You’re Anxious?

Excellent article! I think many of us can relate to this article, in fact anyone of us could have written it because of our own convictions that we now know we are on the brink of the return of Our King. This is a first for me, I now find myself hesitating in using the word "Soon" when referring to the Rapture. This word has always been used in the past and now in the present in the anticipation of our Lord's return for His Bride. The reaction of many Christians when you say "He is Coming Soon" is "Yes we know it's soon but we've heard that before, and how soon is soon? it's a normal reaction especially for those of us who have been watching and waiting for years. To me this word "Soon" can no longer explain the convictions and the supernatural awareness many of us are feeling of just how close we are to the Rapture of the Church. We want to shout out "It's Now". and that I believe is where it is at this point. I am looking for His coming each and everyday, I am not hanging on to the RH anticipation, nor any other Feast day for that matter, and our Lord can very well come at that time, but it sets us up for disillusionment if it doesn't happen when we "think" it might. But as Jesus said:

Matthew 24:42-44
New King James Version (NKJV)
42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rapture Ready
So You Think You’re Anxious?
By Camilla Smith

I saw a post the other day that said we probably have quite a bit of time before the Rapture of the church. Don’t believe it. My first thought was, “That is exactly when it is going to happen.” When we have depleted our spiritual savings and are running on the fumes of frustration and doubt, the trumpet will sound. I don’t believe God will lead us down the path of disappointment. We know He is calling us home soon. We know it in our fibers. We feel it in our guts.

Full Article Here:
http://www.raptureready.com/soap/smith11.html
Fair use for Discussion & Educational Purposes

Re: So You Think You’re Anxious?

Good post, Morningstar!

I agree that we're in the season. Let us just look up. I want it to be today, even, so much.

I don't think the Lord has been encouraging us now more than ever for nothing.

It seems like it would fit in Rosh Hashanah perfectly, but it's certain that He can come when He chooses to do so, and it will be more than welcome when it happens, this week or any other.

Wonderful post, Morningstar. That article says it all, too. It states what many of us are feeling about the world around us. I'm going to pass this along.
My prayer is that we who are all waiting for our call home is that we may be able to say:
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." (2 Timothy 4:7)

Dear Morningstar,
That was a very good article!
Thank you for posting it!
YSiC,
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Hi my dear sister Morningstar,

Wow, what a powerful and truthful reminder of the reality of our current situation in the world today.

It is an eye awakener to see first hand the schemes of the enemy and how he has devoured the inhabitants of the land.

The good news is, the enemy has been defeated and we have the power through the blood of Christ to conquer and take back everything the enemy has taken from us, whether it be sickness, disease, finances, our marriage, our children etc...

Like the author of the Article I too believe that NOW is the time that the Lord will be coming for us.

This world is spiraling out of control and can no longer sustain itself somethings going to happen it is inevitable.

We have the good news that we have JESUS CHRIST as our Lord and Savior and he will rescue us out of this evil depraved world.

Jesus please come quickly....

God bless you Morningstar and thank you so much for sharing this important article with us today.

So frustrated with the new site being up and then down! Anyhow, I'm wondering if I will be left behind--because I struggle with a particular sin and have not been able to conquer, so I do wonder what is wrong with me and salvation, even though I sense the Holy Spirit within me. Is it possible we can be left behind--I guess if this is where the case, every believer would be left behind, because I doubt there is any Christian out there that is not battling some besetting sin, and the Bible does say we will not go through it in the original Hebrew/Greek language.

It "looks" like we may be here past 5773 with the O administration seeking approval for action in Syria, thought it was lining up perfectly, but now, this monkey wrench thrown in, who knows what's going to happen.

Are we going to be here til April 2014 and into the other tetrads and beyond?

GoldenKnight, many struggle with this issue. I am posting these two links that I hope you will read and will give you some peace and understanding about Christians and Salvation. I know it helped me understand the Grace of God which many Christians seem to forget in their walk with the Lord, probably because it was never really explained as to what it Means. Take this to heart when Jesus said: "IT IS FINISHED". He didn't say "until you backslide, or until you have perfected your Christian walk, It is finished
"PERIOD". I encourage you to read & re-read these articles. It will lay to rest any doubts you may have. God Bless

Unrepentant Christianity??
http://www.omegaletter.com/articles/articles.asp?ArticleID=7361&SearchFor=The_-_Defeated_-_Christian

The Defeated Christian
http://www.omegaletter.com/articles/articles.asp?ArticleID=1364&SearchFor=The_-_Defeated_-_Christian

Goldenknight, I don't want to hijack Morningstar's thread but anyone who has trusted in Jesus as Lord and Savior is saved. Salvation is a gift yet we can earn our crowns. Your Salvation is secure and the enemy will try and make us doubt the free gift that was given to us through Jesus on the Cross at Calvary.
Here is a link (sorry, I don't know how to make it clickable on this older site)from Jack Kelley's site. It is fitting for your question/doubt. It's on his main page today. http://gracethrufaith.com/

Crown Him With Many Crowns - by Jack Kelley

http://gracethrufaith.com/topical-studies/eternal-security/crown-him-with-many-crowns/#more-108

Good article from Kinsella. Thanks!

Thanks, Morningstar!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com