Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Transcript of Pastor JD Farag’s August 29, 2013 Mid-Week Prophecy Update

JD Farag’s Mid-Week Prophecy Update
Thursday, August 29, 2013
Calvary Chapel Kaneohe, Hawaii

[This is the word-for-word transcript (the looong version). I post these as soon as they’re ready, which is generally the day after they’re posted.]
===

[The video begins in the middle of a sentence. Initially Pastor JD seems to be having problems with his voice, and every so often coughs, clears his throat, sounds noticeably hoarse, says “Pardon me,” etc.]

... of getting into our study of 1st Samuel, which we’re going through on Thursday nights. We’re in chapter 6; we’re going through the book chapter by chapter and verse by verse. We only made it to verse 6 last week. We’ll try to get there tonight; we may not again get to the end of the chapter.

But go ahead and turn there, at least. And by faith we’ll -- **laughs briefly** -- plan on getting there. But I think I’d be grossly remiss were I not to take at least some time on this situation in Syria. Oh, my goodness: it is just crazy. I spent the better part of the day today trying to keep up with the situation there. It’s really minute by minute, and it seems that even as we speak the United States is now sending warships ready to launch some sort of an attack.

But as of today it turns out that Britain and France have basically snubbed us, and we’re on our own. So this is -- if anything happens on the part of the United States, it’s going to be a unilateral attack. The problem, though, is that -- oh! **stops and looks off to the side** Oh. Hey, you know what, I -- actually, I -- **someone we can’t see hands him something small** -- Okay, thank you! **laughs** I have my Fisherman’s Friend. Would it be okay if I--

**bends down behind the pulpit, while the sound system makes stormy noises**

Sorry. That’s the wind of the Holy Spirit in the background there. **Congregation laughs, and he does also. Finally he emerges from behind the pulpit with a briefcase, from which he extracts his cough lozenges** Okay, just one moment here. Here we go! Okay. **gets everything back inside the briefcase again**

You know, it doesn’t help to have asthma; that just exacerbates it. **disappears down behind the pulpit again, accompanied by more stormy noises** Cough and wheeze and-- **stands up again**

Okay. All right. Oh, my goodness. **takes the cough drops** Okay.

The problem is that the United States is -- for whatever reason -- going to launch some sort of an attack, unilaterally. And the problem is that it’s under the banner of Assad’s regime using chemical weapons. And the problem with that is that there’s no evidence that he’s the one doing it.

**looks off to the side** Oh, thank you, Bill. **someone hands him a glass** Just a glass before you leave. The last cup, Last Supper, right here. **drinks the water, then carries it off-camera**

In fact, the evidence suggests that it’s to the contrary: that it’s not Assad’s regime but the so-called “rebel forces,” which I believe are not the -- **air quotes** -- “freedom fighters,” as we’re being told, but rather, these are Islamic, Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood. These are terrorists that are seeking to displace Assad the way that they did Hosni Mubarak in Egypt and Muammar Gadaffi in Libya. And so they’re called, apparently, the “rebel forces,” and it does seem that as the evidence would indicate, that it might in fact be these, quote/unquote, “rebel forces” who have used the chemical weapons, knowing full well that it would point to -- by way of setting up -- the Assad regime.

Earlier today the Associated Press -- surprisingly, actually -- published a report with the headline reading, “AP Sources: Intelligence on Weapons No ‘Slam Dunk.’” In other words, “Not so fast!”

[The article can be found here:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/ap-sources-intelligence-weapons-slam-dunk-20102965 ]

Here’s a couple of excerpts:

“The intelligence linking Syrian President Bashar Assad or his inner circle to an alleged chemical weapons attack is no ‘slam dunk,’ with questions remaining about who actually controls some of Syria's chemical weapons stores and doubts about whether Assad himself ordered the strike, U.S. intelligence officials say.

“President Barack Obama declared unequivocally Wednesday that the Syrian government was responsible, while laying the groundwork for an expected U.S. military strike.”

Now they won’t do anything, it’s believed, until Saturday, because that’s the time when the UN inspectors are supposed to leave. In other words, they wouldn’t strike while the UN inspectors are there, and they’re there until Saturday -- which’ll be Friday night, actually, Hawaii time. It goes on to say, quoting Obama:

“’We have concluded that the Syrian government in fact carried these out,’ Obama said in an interview with NewsHour on PBS. ‘And if that's so, then there needs to be international consequences.’”

The problem is that there’s no international support. Though he tried to curry the support of Britain and France -- and much to his dismay -- **laughs** -- I think it speaks volumes as it relates to this administration. And you know, it’s quite ironic that Bush was the subject of such scorn, and here we have Obama basically doing not just what he did, but infinitely more than he did.

Re: Transcript of Pastor JD Farag’s August 29, 2013 Mid-Week Prophecy Update

The article goes on to say that:

“A report by the Office of the Director for National Intelligence outlining that evidence against Syria includes a few key caveats — including acknowledging that the U.S. intelligence community no longer has the certainty it did six months ago of where the regime's chemical weapons are stored, nor does it have proof Assad ordered chemical weapons use, according to two intelligence officials and two more U.S. officials.

“The humanitarian group Doctors Without Borders has said an Aug. 21 rocket strike killed 355 people.

“A three-page report released Thursday by the British government said there was ‘a limited but growing body of intelligence’ blaming the Syrian government for the attacks. And though the British were not sure why Assad would have carried out such an attack, the report said there was ‘no credible intelligence’ that the rebels had obtained or used chemical weapons.”

Here’s the problem with that: they’re saying that the, quote/unquote, “rebel forces” don’t have the capability to launch such an attack, and so they’re all kind of rallying around -- I saw John McCain on CNN today, and he’s saying, “Arm the freedom fighters! Arm the resistance!”

And then Sean Hannity had a number of experts on, and he said, “You know, if there’s a regime change” -- which the U.S. is saying “We’re not there for a regime change.”

Yeah, sure. That’s what we said in Egypt, right? That’s what we said in Libya, right? So why are we there, then?

So they’re all rallying around this notion that somehow the “rebels” (as they’re called) did not have the capability of launching these chemical weapons. It’s really quite a propaganda effort and campaign, I believe.

It goes on to say:

“Quizzed by lawmakers in Britain's House of Commons” -- did anybody watch how they do that: that thing they do when they do that thing they do in the UK? It’s really crazy, you know? They just yell at each other! I’d like to be there one time, just to yell. **congregation laughs** So:

“Quizzed by lawmakers in Britain's House of Commons, Prime Minister David Cameron gave various descriptions for his level of certainty to Assad's responsibility, ranging from, quote, ‘beyond doubt’ to being, quote, ‘as certain as possible.’

"’We have a regime that has used chemical weapons on 14 occasions, that is most likely responsible for this large-scale attack, that if nothing is done it will conclude that it can use these weapons again and again and on a larger scale and with impunity,’ he said.”

Interesting: who has the most to gain by using chemical weapons? I don’t know if you realize this or not: some of the reports that I was reading today -- hours of reading all of the reports; it’s all a blur, but-- Did you know that Assad has actually been gaining ground against the, quote/unquote, “rebel forces”?

And so who has the most to gain by using chemical weapons? Wouldn’t it be the, quote/unquote, “rebel forces” and not Assad?

Because wouldn’t he know that the whole world would point the finger at him, in the event there were chemical weapons used?

So I’m of the belief ... at this time, anyway, based on everything that I’ve read -- that there’s a great likelihood that Assad did not, that his fingerprints were not on this use of chemical weapons.

It goes on to say:

“Like the British report, the yet-to-be-released U.S. report assesses with, quote, ‘high confidence’ that the Syrian government was responsible for the attacks that hit suburbs east and west of Damascus--”

You realize, of course, that this is not “homes,” this is Damascus! That’s key!

“--east and west of Damascus, filled with a chemical weapon, according to a senior U.S. official who read the report.

“The official conceded there are caveats in the report and there is” -- listen! -- “no proof saying Assad personally ordered the attack. There was no mention in the report of the possibility that a rogue element inside Assad's government or military could have been responsible, the senior official said....

But the complicated intelligence” -- and it is complicated! -- “the complicated intelligence picture raises questions about the White House's full-steam-ahead approach to the Aug. 21st attack on a rebel-held Damascus suburb, with worries that the attack could be tied to al-Qaida-backed rebels later.”

Now it goes on to say:

“So while Secretary of State John Kerry said Monday that it was ‘undeniable,’ a chemical weapons attack had occurred, and that it was carried out by the Syrian military, U.S. intelligence officials are not so certain that the suspected chemical attack was carried out on Assad's orders.”

Oh, so there’s ambiguity!

“Some have even talked about the possibility that the rebels could have carried out the attack” -- ya think? -- “in a callous and calculated attempt to draw the West into the war.”

Hang onto that for a second!

“That suspicion was not included in the official intelligence report, according to the official who described the report....” **laughs** Great!

“The uncertainty calls into question the statements by Kerry and Vice President Joe Biden.

“‘We know’” -- quote -- “‘We know that the Syrian regime maintains custody of these chemical weapons,’ Kerry said.... ‘We know that the regime has been determined to clear the opposition from those very places where the attacks took place.’

“The CIA, the Pentagon and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence declined to comment, and the White House did not respond to requests for comment.”

So here’s this intelligence. We beyond any doubt, with a, quote, “certainty” know that it was Assad who launched this chemical weapons attack.

And then all of a sudden now there’s intelligence that brings that into question.

[Graphic shows photos of USS Barry, USS Gravely, USS Ramage, and USS Mahan.]

So, pray tell, why are we deploying warships to Syria? It was reported that we were going to send a fourth to replace one of four, but just yesterday -- just this afternoon -- there was a report that they were actually going to keep the ship that the one was going to relieve, and so it brings the total now to five U.S. warships that are deployed offshore, and they’re in preparation for some kind of attack. Now it’s been called a pinprick, a shot across the bow -- kind of a warning, kind of a don’t do that -- and they swear up and down that it’s not for a regime change--

But here’s the question: why would you do this, deploy these warships, and be at the ready when the intelligence -- at best -- is so sketchy concerning who really used these chemical weapons?

In other words, why would we launch any attack, any warning, any anything when we don’t really know who launched these chemical weapons? And here’s the thing that’s really disturbing to me: why would we even deploy warships knowing full well of the ramifications and the implications related to those who are threatening to retaliate and attack Israel -- and us in the U.S., if we so much as intervene?

**coughs** I’m going to have to have another one of these. Pardon me. **takes another cough drop**

This afternoon the Jerusalem Post published an article with the headline:

“Hezbollah: If Assad is threatened, we will hit Israel.”

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Hezbollah-If-Assad-is-threatened-we-will-hit-Israel-324612 ]

Now, I told you to hang onto that from the previous article: “dragging the West into a war.” This is bait. This is bait. They want to start a war in the region and get all of the other players involved.

You have to understand that chaos, weapon attacks: this is all fuel in the tank of Islam, who is seeking to establish the Islamic caliphate -- exactly like we’re told, and exactly like we’re seeing even now.

So why do they want to hit Israel? The U.S., you know-- And notice it’s not “if Assad is attacked.” No, it’s “if Assad is threatened.”

Well, haven’t we already done that? It’s like they’re wanting a license to hit Israel -- just on the basis of a threat to the Assad regime!

And make no mistake about it: Russia and Iran will do anything -- and stop at nothing! -- to keep Assad in power! They need Syria! Because that’s the catalyst, that’s the vehicle from the north by which they will invade Israel and attack Israel, launching a nuclear attack against Israel, exactly as Ezekiel chapter 38 prophesies.

So here’s Hezbollah: “If you even so much as threaten Assad, we’ll hit Israel.” Listen to what some of the article said:

“Hezbollah said it would fire rockets at Israel if the West attacks Syria in an attempt to topple Syrian President Bashar Assad.”

Now I ask you, we have supposedly made it clear in no uncertain terms that we have no interest in a regime change. I mean, that’s what they say, but if the truth be known, it’s known that that’s what we want to do there. That’s why we would say, “Okay, Britain. Okay, France. We’re just going to go unilaterally.”

See, Obama and the U.S. -- his administration want Assad out of there. Russia and Iran want him in there. Now the article goes on to say:

“Prime Minister Wael al-Halqi on Wednesday warned against foreign military action against his country, asserting that Syria would become a ‘graveyard of invaders,’ AFP reported.

“Halqi accused Western powers of creating pretexts to attack the regime in Damascus” -- not ‘homes,’ not anywhere else in Syria: Damascus! -- “adding that Syria would ‘surprise the aggressors as it surprised them in’ the Yom Kippur War in 1973, when Arab states launched a surprise attack on Israel.”

I love that! Remember what happened in 1973 when they did that? Israel got more land! If I’m Israel, I’m going, “Yeah! Cool! Ha, ha! Bring it! Every time you attack us, we get more of our land back. It was ours to begin with!” So--

“The Kuwaiti” -- the article goes on to say, “The Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Rai quoted sources close to Assad saying Syria would have nothing to lose if it were attacked, and would attack Israel. Assad has ordered the leaders of the Syrian military to prepare to respond in the form of intensive raids. Syria has its M-600 and Yakhont missiles ready, according to the report.

“The sources said that unlike Iraq’s Scud missile attacks during the First Gulf War, Syria’s missiles were not more than 50 km. from the most sensitive points in Israel.” And -- uh -- Israel knows this. **laughs briefly** Israel knows exactly what they have.

“Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Wednesday that U.S. intervention in Syria would be ‘a disaster for the region,’ the ISNA state news agency reported.

“After supporting Arab uprisings across the Middle East and North Africa in 2011 as examples of what Khamenei called” -- listen! -- “‘an ‘Islamic awakening,’ Tehran has steadfastly supported Assad against a two-and-a-half-year-long rebellion.”

You realize that what’s been going on in Syria has been going on for two and a half years? Something’s got to give.

Quote, “‘The intervention of supraregional and foreign powers in one country will have no result other than’” -- interesting! -- “‘lighting a fire and increase the hatred people have for them. This lighting of a fire is like a spark in a gunpowder magazine whose dimensions and consequences are unknown.

“‘Any intervention and warmongering will certainly harm those who start this fire’” -- talking about us! -- “Khamenei said. ‘If such an action is taken, the Americans will certainly be harmed just like in their interventions in Iraq and Afghanistan.’

Very interesting!

Okay. This threat was echoed in another report earlier today. This one was from Ynetnews, which is also an Israeli news agency. The headline read, “Top Syrian official: Tel Aviv will be hit if Damascus attacked.”

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4423026,00.html ]

So in other words, if you threaten Assad, we’re going to hit Israel. If you attack Damascus, we’re going to hit Israel. If you just ... think about Damascus, we’re going to hit Israel. And we’re going to hit the US too.

The subtitle: “Senior Assad army officer tells Iranian news agency 'Israel will also be set on fire' if war waged against Syria.”

Listen to what they had to say:

"’If Tel Aviv will become a target, then a full-scale war against Syria will essentially justify an attack against Israel,’ a senior Syrian army official told Iranian news agency Fars on Tuesday.”

[At Ynet’s site, that sentence reads: “‘If Damascus is attacked, Tel Aviv will become a target and a full-scale war against Syria will essentially justify an attack against Israel,’ a senior Syrian army official told Iranian news agency Fars on Tuesday.”]

"’If Syria is attacked, Israel will also be set on fire and such an attack will, in turn, engage’” -- listen to this! -- “‘Syria's neighbors,’ the source added.”

Excuse me?

So wait: you’re telling me that if Syria’s attacked -- whether it’s by the U.S., or Israel, or whoever it is -- if Israel [Syria?] is attacked, then the neighbors are going to get involved. Who are the neighbors?

Zechariah 12, the surrounding neighboring people. Psalm 83: these are the surrounding neighbors that will get involved once this Damascus, Syria, prophecy is fulfilled. And it is ... about ... to ... be ... fulfilled.

I mean, I don’t know how else to say it, but if this is not Isaiah 17 being fulfilled right before our very eyes, then ... I mean, what could it be? I mean, it’s--

I was thinking -- interesting. This afternoon I was kind of thinking -- and this is -- **gesturing with both hands around the top of his head as if to indicate his brain** -- I know they have clinical terms for this way of thinking. But I kind of went back about 20 years and I sort of in a fictional way was trying to think what the headlines would look like at the time Isaiah 17 was being fulfilled.

So in other words, I would turn on the news -- Fox and CNN and the three major networks -- and who would be on there and what would they be saying?

And -- **laughing** -- as God is my witness, what I imagined would need to be the news at the time that Isaiah 17 was fulfilled is exactly what’s on the news as even now Isaiah 17 is being fulfilled.

Oh, pastor, you’re just-- You know, this is-- You’ve been saying this for a long time now.

Yes, I have. But -- man, this is it! I mean, how can this not be it? If this is not it, and the U.S. brings the warships back and Russia says, “Okay, sorry, no problem; let’s all go home; no worries” and everything just kind of dissipates and-- I will be the first to offer a formal appology for getting all excited about this being Isaiah 17. I promise you I’ll do that.

The ... problem is, I don’t fancy myself doing that any time soon, if at all. You know, I’ve always kind of seen this as: How do you push the Pause button? How do you stop the momentum that it now seems is gaining?

This is ... this is it. And the significance of this being it is such that it will bring the neighbors, it will bring Psalm 83 to its fulfillment, it will bring Isaiah 19 (already in progress). The reason being is that all of those neighbors that are listed in Psalm 83 have the Syrians and the Egyptians. The Egyptians by way of the Hagarites (the descendants of Hagar) and the Ishmaelites (the descendants of Ishmael): these are Egyptians.

And what’s so fascinating is that in Ezekiel 38, with Russia and Iran at the helm, there’s no mention of any of these neighbors that apparently will be engaged (Syria’s neighbors). There’s no mention of Egypt in Ezekiel 38; there’s no mention of Syria in Ezekiel 38.

So in other words, these neighbors that are mentioned in Psalm 83, Isaiah 17, Isaiah 19, Zechariah 12-- Apparently it would stand to reason that they will in turn, quote, “be engaged,” as Syria’s neighbors.

The article goes on to say:

“The source also warned the U.S. and other western states that if Syria ‘becomes weak,’ certain ‘irresponsible’ groups will be formed which will endanger Israel's security.”

Who’s threatening who? Who’s threatening who? And isn’t that just ambiguous? “Certain ‘irresponsible’ groups” -- **wiggles his hands and fingers around, perhaps to illustrate “ambiguous”** -- unnamed -- “will be formed” that “will endanger Israel’s security.

"‘Thus, a U.S. attack on Syria will herald frequent strikes and attacks on Israel, not just by Damascus and its allies in retaliation, but by extremist groups.’”

Oh, so we’ve got, quote, “irresponsible groups” and we’ve got “extremist groups” and we’ve got all these groups who, quote, “‘will find a ground for staging their aspirations.’”

Man!

Well, so what’s Israel doing in the meantime? Are they just kind of sitting by -- **twiddling his thumbs** -- going, “Wow; cool; let’s see how this plays out”?

No.

I follow Benjamin Netanyahu and the IDF on Twitter. And I was just on Twitter all today today; it was really cool. And I’m just kind of watching all these tweets as they’re coming out boom-boom-boom-boom-boom.

And Netanyahu, I believe, has been put in place for such a time as this. And Netanyahu knows Old Testament prophecy. He knows all about Isaiah 17 and Isaiah 19; he knows all about Ezekiel 38; he knows all about Psalm 83 and Zechariah 12. He’s an extremely intelligent man.

Anyway, a few hours ago it would -- this was Thursday in Hawaii but Friday morning in Israel. The news agency Israel Hayom published this report regarding Israel’s response to all of this posturing by all of Syria’s, quote, “neighbors,” and all of these “irresponsible groups” and “extremist groups” and “groups groups.” And the headline read:

“Israel sends stern warning to Assad through Russian intermediaries.”

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=11671 ]

Listen to this:

“Israel issues warning through various intermediaries saying that any attempt to hurt Israel as a retaliation for a U.S. attack would result in a strike on Da-mas-cus ... and! the toppling of the Assad regime.” **laughs fiendishly and slaps his hands together, then raises both fists and shouts** Yes!

**suddenly still and serious** Okay. Sorry. **looks down and pauses, then looks up with a smile** I told you he knows what Isaiah 17 says. There has been some speculation in some circles with regards to how it is that Isaiah 17:1 would be fulfilled. By whose hand would Damascus become a ruinous heap? It’s been suggested that it could be some earthquake. Others suggest--

Man! Have you seen some pictures of what Damascus looks like already?

But the key to the prophecy in Isaiah 17 is that Damascus will be uninhabitable. Uninhabitable. Does that sound like chemical weapons making Damascus and all of the areas close in proximity to Damascus uninhabitable? It surely fits, does it not?

Um -- this Sunday for the Update I’m hoping -- Lord willing -- to connect the dots in terms of the prophecies that are in play vis-à-vis this prophecy concerning Damascus in Isaiah 17. What I’m planning to do -- and I can’t really do it until really early on Sunday morning, because it’s just changing by the minute. And so I’ll probably just get up really early on Sunday morning and turn on my TV: and maybe we’ve already attacked and Israel’s already being attacked.

And if I wake up and I hear a shofar, then we’ll just figure, Hey, I don’t need to even have a Prophecy Update, but-- **laughs**

No: seriously, though, I want to look at a scenario whereby an all-out war breaking out would engage these neighbors, the very ones listed in Psalm 83, and how it is that it would be very plausible that after Israel prevails -- and Israel will prevail, regardless of how this goes down, regardless if the US does something -- whatever the retaliation is, Isaiah says, “No weapon forged against Israel will prosper.”

So there is the possibility that after Isaiah 17 and Psalm 83, and even Zechariah 12, the surrounding people-- And even in Zechariah 14, it describes what many believe -- present company included -- is a nuclear attack. And that would really tie in and fit in with what we see happening on the heels of -- subsequent to -- this prophecy being fulfilled.

In other words, this just kind of raises the bar. This changes the whole complexion of everything. Because if Israel prevails -- and even gets more land back, then here comes Iran, here comes Russia, here comes Ezekiel 38. And what’s really fascinating is: Ezekiel 38, because of the details in that prophecy, it would seem to indicate that it can’t happen until Israel thinks she dwells securely.

I believe that the Antichrist will fulfill Daniel 9:27 after Psalm 83, Isaiah 17, et cetera. And he will by force enforce this seven-year peace agreement. That’s the only thing that to me explains how it is that Israel will remove her walls with the bars and the gates (very explicit detail in Ezekiel 38 ). And so she thinks she dwells securely.

And I even -- I’ll take it a step further and venture to say that it’s also very plausible that the Antichrist at that point will give the green light to Israel to rebuild their Temple. And Israel within just a matter of maybe 30 ... 60 days -- **snaps his fingers** -- can build their Temple. And possibly, I believe, without disturbing the Mosque of Omar, also known as the Dome of the Rock. Remember, those of you who went with us to Israel, this last time on the Temple Mount? And that’s a perfect spot. And it has to be on the exact spot where the original Temple was, where the original Holy of Holies was.

By the way -- and this is in our original study of 1st Samuel, which we were going to look at -- is the Ark of the Covenant. The Jews know within meters where the Ark of the Covenant is. There’s been much speculation that it’s in Ethiopia, that we don’t know who’s got it, you know: did they find it in the Raiders of the Lost Ark, that movie? Who was that actor? laughs

So where’s the Ark of the Covenant? Oh, they know exactly where the Ark of the Covenant is. They’ve already trained the Levites. And because of computer technology, they know the DNA of the descendants of Levi, of Aaron, and Moses as the High Priest. They’re already training them for their service in the Temple. And they have all the articles.

There’s an interesting -- in, I think it’s Leviticus 19. It’s a study of the Red Heifer, the importance of the ashes of the Red Heifer. And there’s been much debate about -- well, do they have the Red Heifer?

Because there’s been a -- for many years no perfectly Red Heifer. It had to be all red. And some have even suggested that if they don’t have a Red Heifer born, they could clone one -- and they can. And they probably already have.

So everything’s in place for that Third Temple that will be there during the seven-year Tribulation. And all they’re waiting for is the green light to build it.

Back in 1994 when we were in Jerusalem many years ago, my wife and I, we went to the Temple Institute and the rabbi said (this is 1994: how many years ago was that?). He said, “We can rebuild the Temple within 90 days. We have everything ready to go.” All of the articles. All of the furnishings. The Lampstand, the Table of Showbread, the Altar of Incense, the Washbasin, and of course the Ark of the Covenant.

Now, Lord willing, next week we’re going to see-- And you know what? I’m going to do this just because it’s so cool -- and you’re going to next week just -- it’ll all tie together as to why it is that the Israelites were -- suffered a great slaughter when they had lifted off the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant and they were killed, instantly, because of it. There’s a reason for it.

But I want to show you a slide. We’ll see this next week, Lord willing, but this is a diagram that I put together of the Tabernacle, which, understand, would be subsequently the Temple, okay? -- and how it is that the entirety of the Tabernacle and Temple would point to not just the person of Jesus Christ, but the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross: even the arrangement of all of the articles.

And this is what they’re going to rebuild during the -- at the beginning of the seven-year Tribulation. Because at the halfway point, the three and a half year mark, the Antichrist will set himself up in the Temple, commit the Abomination that causes Desolation. Some believe he’ll commit an unclean sacrifice and sprinkle the blood there on the Holy of Holies and demand to be worshiped.

And that’s when the Jews will realize this is not their Messiah. And they’ll flee -- I believe, many believe, to modern-day Jordan, Petra, where God, for the last three and a half years, will protect them.

Here’s the diagram: it’s in the shape of a cross.

[Graphic shows a diagram of where certain items are located within the Temple and the Courtyard:

In the Holy of Holies (the Inner Sanctuary, the Most Holy Place) is the Ark of the Covenant, and on it the Mercy Seat; that corresponds to the vertical beam at the top of the cross.

In the Holy Place (Sanctuary) outside the Holy of Holies is the Altar of Incense; it corresponds to a bit lower on the vertical beam at the top of the cross.

Also in the Holy Place, are the Lampstand and the Table(s) of Showbread (Shewbread); they correspond to the horizontal arms of the cross.

Outside the Holy Place, in the Courtyard (the Outer Courts and/or Upper Court and/or Inner Court?), is the Bronze Basin (the Sea, the Molten Sea); it corresponds to lower on the vertical beam of the cross.

And further out, also in the Courtyard (the Outer Courts and/or Upper Court and/or Inner Court?) is the Altar of Sacrifice; it corresponds to the base of the cross.]

And -- interesting -- and there’s three sections: you have the Outer Courts, the Holy Place, and the Holy of Holies, where the Ark of the Covenant was.

And look at this: the arrangement of the furnishings -- seven total furnishings. Seven: the number of completion; the completed work of the Cross. And that is the diagram of the Tabernacle, and subsequently it would be permanently the diagram, as well, of the Temple.

They’re going to rebuild this Temple. And they’re ready to rebuild this Temple, and they’ll start offering sacrifices again. The High Priest will go into -- on the Day of Atonement, one day a year! -- and offer the sacrifice, the atonement for Israel’s sins.

It’s going to happen, and it’s about to happen. But all of this other stuff has to happen first. And it happening; it’s happening first!

I want to say one last thing and then we’ll pray.

It’s, I think, incumbent upon us to be mindful and even prayerful for the Syrian people. Now understand, many of them have fled Syria and are even now inIsrael, by the way! And Israel is letting these Syrian refugees into Israel -- fleeing Damascus, particularly.

They’re also fleeing into Jordan. In fact, Jordan can’t even handle the hundreds of thousands of people that have fled Syria.

I don’t really believe there are that many people left in Syria. What you have there now -- apart from the Assad regime -- are these -- I believe -- Al Qaeda. You have these, quote/unquote, “rebel fighters” or whatever they’re called. And they’re pretty much there.

It’s even now unlivable. There’s no electricity, there’s no water, there’s no sewage, there’s no anything.

It wasn’t that long ago I used to have certain comments on YouTube from people in Syria. And on Facebook. Not any more. But some of them have, I think, fled to safety. Many of them have not. Many of them have not.

And I think that we need to pray for the Syrian people. We need to pray for the Arab people there in the Middle East, in Egypt, the Christians in Egypt. It is getting really bad. But it won’t be much longer.

If somebody is listening to this somewhere in the Middle East, close in proximity to all of this, you be encouraged and do not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season you will reap if you faint not.

The Lord is coming. The Lord sees, the Lord hears, the Lord cares, and He is coming. You hang on!

Let’s pray. Why don’t you all stand.

Lord, we do want to petition Your Throne for these precious people who may still be in Syria, just hanging on. And even in Egypt as well. We pray for Israel too.

Lord, for the entirety of the Middle East; we would just ask, Lord, that You would be merciful, merciful to them, gracious unto them, a shield about them.

Lord, as we see these prophecies unfold before our very eyes, it creates an urgency within our hearts and an excitement, really, because we know our redemption draweth nigh.

Lord, we do want to pray Maranatha, come quickly!, but at the same time, we -- many of us have loved ones, family members, friends, those who do not know you, those who would be left behind were You to come now and take us out.

Lord, You know the heart. And we know that nobody can come to You unless the Holy Spirit draws them to You.

So Lord, will You in these last minutes of world history as we know it, would You draw those, gather those into the fulness of the Gentiles, that that number might be complete. And Lord, do it quickly. And come quickly, we pray.

In Jesus’s Name, Amen.

And here's the video for those who prefer video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUkz3m787ygph7Uvjxzngl-g&v=75KxkHZxCZg&feature=player_detailpage
===

And a link to the video discussion thread here on Old RITA (when RITA Now was up the evening of Sunday, September 1, I could not find any video discussion thread there):
http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1104847&cmd=show
===

Normally I post a link to Pastor JD's sermon notes (otherwise known as the short version). However, I have no idea if he posts written notes for the Thursday evening teachings; you may be more likely to find a downloadable audio file than written notes. In any case, nothing has been posted for August 29 yet, and it looks like they’re still behind posting things (it’s summer, and a holiday weekend to boot). So it may be some time yet, but when it’s up, it will be somewhere on their site:
http://www.calvarychapelkaneohe.com

How do you push the Pause button? How do you stop the momentum that it now seems is gaining?

Exactly . birth pains don't decrease ~~ look out world, and hang on rapture watchers!! it's time ~

The Lord is coming. The Lord sees, the Lord hears, the Lord cares, and He is coming. You hang on!

and every watcher agrees and says, AMEN!

thank you for your work Perian. How much longer can it be? In God's will and timing, please come beloved Jesus. ♥

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com