for the gospel Truth that You are near
oh, Great I AM, carry us to Heaven

in YOU we are sealed
Lord, eternally, You are Real~

Jesus, thank You for reminding me, saying:
'daughter, take one day at a time. . '
trust My Spirit to encourage your praying

Re: stumbling, fumbling ~~~

Thank u for sharing this where I needed to read it as today I was discouraged and struggling and being of frustrating. I prayed and cried out to Jesus. A little while ago as God know what I am going through. Thank u donna to put this forum where I needed to read this. Thank u Jesus.

Fm12

Thank you for this Donna, such beautiful pictures and message. We do have to go to him for strength when we are weak.

Tough day?

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Thank you, sisters ~~ yes, it has been a hard day ~~

My prayers are with you, Sweet Sister.
Patti

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Dear Donna,
So true, hard days are meant for Isaiah 41.. I know because I've had to cling to that one many times... This week was no exception..
I've had an extremely hard week that ended out with the shocking notion of almost losing my job.. The weird thing is that there's talk that our contract could quite possibly end on September 9th... With all that is going on in the world, The Lord is keeping me unscathed right through Roshashana.. My boss called me on Saturday to assure me that my position in the company is still secure.. See, what the enemy meant for evil, The Lord turned it around for my good.. I won't lie though when I tell you that Friday night was not a restful sleep.

I have no trouble in believing that every single one of us are either being tormented, tested, attacked, and whatever else the evil one has his hand in; we are so close to the finish line, I can smell chalk.. Thank God for his Word to guide, help, and rest in until He calls us home.

I love you all..

Email: Fm1277@sbcglobal.net

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com