Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The King of the North and the King of the South

Pastor JD Farag's midweek prophecy update mentions Syria's neighbors which led me on a research project that I learned much from and thought I'd share. Who are the King of the North and the King of the South? Did you know they existed in the past? If we follow their history they'll lead us to the present. From history to prophecy before our eyes. And more importantly it appears they are about to be revealed.

I found information in some posts from Jack Kelly's site, Gracethrufaith.com. It's interesting to note that Jack just wrote his 2nd post on this topic August 3rd.

Daniel 11:40 "At the time of the end the king of the South will engage the King of the North in battle and storm out against him with chariots and calvary and a great fleet of ships." This is an end time prophecy.

Did you know that Syria is the 35th province of Iran and a strategic point for them? I believe we are aware both Iran and Russia need Syria to further their agendas to attack Israel in Ezekiel 38-39 but I hadn't realized Syria was considered a province of Iran. So if America warns Syria today by missles, we are really engaging Iran. That ups the ante a bit , doesn't it?

There are three kings in focus in this section of Daniel. First the one who exalts himself, or the antichrist. Then the King of the North and the King of the South. The very first King of the North was Seleucus. While the King of the South of the past was Ptolemy. Jack follows their history and those who followed them to the current Islamic Middle East. He believes the current unrest in the Islamic Middle East is about to reveal the reappearing of these ancient kings of the North and South. If so--the AC can't be far behind. Another reason to believe the days of the Church on earth are numbered. You can almost hear the footsteps of the Messiah.

Once you know how these players are lining up , you can really see and better understand how things are playing out. Sunnis and ****es connecting to their modern day counterparts of Hezbollah and Hamas...the rebels, the conflicts all of a sudden make more sense. One sect has 80% of the Islamic population. Do you know which one it is? Even how Obama seems to be supporting one over another adding advantage to who he favors. Some of the mystery of what's been going on suddenly is clarified. You can line up nations with sides in an aha moment. At least it did for me. See what you think.

http://gracethrufaith.com/end-times-prophecy/the-thrkings-of-the-north-and-the-south/#more-21

"The Three Kings of Daniel 11"

http://gracethrufaith.com/end-times-prophecy/the-return-of-the-kings-of-the-north-and-south/#n

"The Return of the Kings of the North And South"

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Re: The King of the North and the King of the South

Yes! I read that VC and found it fascinating! Thanks for posting it.

That was a really good article!
Thank you for posting it!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Were you able to figure out who the King of the North and South are today? See how the Pres. is leaning and influencing?

You can just see these sides lining up in order. How fascinating to be able to connect back to the past... at least it was for me.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com