<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hymn "When the Roll is Called up Yonder" (Mark Murchison)

Special song that Mark Murchison is sharing on youtube with his lovely wife singing in the background.

God bless these special servants of God..
We are going home soon!!! Amen!

ENTRANCE TO HEAVEN...

Re: Hymn "When the Roll is Called up Yonder" (Mark Murchison)

That's the song that's been in my head for a while now.

Mark and his wife have nice singing voices, I had no idea! Very good job they did on this Video.

That is a very blessed song. :-)

I loved that!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Ahh it is one of my favorite hymn's thanks for sharing hun! I had a similar experience a couple of weeks ago I belive God told me through someone else on the phone (when I called her checking up on her)that I was to sing a song I had been singing at home.In front of the church and I hadn't even realized it was a song God had put in my heart) because I was singing it with out music because my teenager lost most of my accompiment tracks and I realized it was the very song I was to sing I stand amazed..I did it and it was a wonderful experience. It is really neat though that he got this song about Heaven and the Rapture right now with so much going on. Keep looking up brothers and sisters!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com