Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
how can we not be raptured this year?

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson110.html
. . . " Four Star General Wesley Clark, Former NATO Supreme Allied Commander, Europe 1997-2000, learned only days after America was attacked on 9/11/2001, that the U.S. leaders planned to destabilize the Middle East by attacking, and bringing down the governments of 5 countries in 7 years. Please see this video clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha1rEhovONU

But WHY would we do this?

Doug Hagmann is the founder of the Northeast Intelligence Network, a multi-state licensed private investigator and the host of the popular live internet program, The Hagmann Report. Through the years, he has cultivated several high level sources within the Obama administration; even some in the White House itself, who are terrified over what is happening to this country.

“Pay attention! You are seeing the opening acts to a global war, to WWIII. Refer to the information I gave you right after the attacks in Benghazi, specifically to the info contained in ‘Lemmings…at the precipice of WWIII’ and you will see that everything I divulged to you was precisely correct.

WWIII will begin in Syria, and no one on the planet, and Americans in particular, will be left untouched by what is about to take place. This has been planned for some time, and we are now seeing it happen right in front of us,” said one of Hagmann’s trusted sources, with deep ties to the intelligence community. . . "

Re: how can we not be raptured this year?

Wow!!!
That is really another huge eye-opener to where
we're at!!!
Oh, Donna, thank you for bringing this to our attention
to further our hopes for THIS year!!!
I especially needed it after reading Jim Bramlett's
article today on Five Doves about the rapture not
going to happen till next year!!!
I am sooo hoping for THIS year!!!! (Is there an icon for scream!LOL)

Donna, are you Donna Wasson?

~~ I'm Donna Cothran posting Donna Wasson's post~

Vicki,
The Lord said"behold I come quickly!"...he keeps his promises.I seriously doubt that he is coming next year.Many believers are getting confirmations that this is the time.Keep looking up!

Who can stop what the LORD GOD has spoken, for it is written ~~~

Wow - that map looks eerie! I just don't see how this could fizzle out into nothing.

Well, tomorrow is 5774 at 4:10 PM PST, so super duper high watch. If we are still here after nightfall on September 6, 2013, than whoever said the church will be out of here in 2013 or theorized because of the tetrads, must have gotten it wrong. If you think otherwise, I'd sure like to hear from you.

Rosh Hashanah 5774 (2014 begins on Jewish Calendar). This is what I've come up with via research:

BEGINS: Sundown on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 @ 4:10 PM United States, PST
ENDS (1-Day Celebration Standard): Nightfall on Thursday, September 5, 2013 @ 5:06 AM United States, PST
ENDS (2-Day Celebration Standard): Nightfall on Friday, September 6, 2013 @ 5:06 AM United States, PST

Has anyone ever decided exactly when the last day of RH is? I've heard the 7th and the 8th. Either way, the last trumpet would blow at the end of either of those days so until it's Monday morning next week, I'm still gonna hope.

And if I'm still here...I figure we still have more work to do.

Golden Knight
I would be on high rapture mode until Sept 8th.The new moon may not be technically sighted until Sept 7th!He could come anytime though so stay watching
keep oils in your lamps!:)

Donna,
That map! it is eerie.

According to the Torah calendar, RH begins on sunset 9/7 and ends sunset 9/8..
Many Jewish teachers depend on that calendar.
Scottie Clarke also has a video showing that the trib should start any time around 4/15/14 so no matter which calendar is right, there is no mistaking the exact day of the first blood moon. God is in charge; and He didn't mistake His big red sharpie moon sign.
Since scripture tells us that we are not appointed to wrath, I'm going to keep looking up through to the trib signs.

I'm seeing RH starting tomorrow at sunset on 9/4 and ending two days later, or one day later depending on how its celebrated by the Jew.

Thank you for this serious report and heads up , Donna .
Yes, how can we not go home this year ?
WWIII about to begin ...
Will be so glad when we leave all this unrest in the world .
There : Peaceful river banks, walking along with Christ The Lord, the soft green grass of Heaven underfoot , fellowshipping with The Church for all times in Heaven .
Oh to be there tonite ...bb

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

DEAR Golden Knight.

I have researched these things for a long time and written about them profusely:

The last trump of Yom Teruah is going to be this friday the 6th of September at sundown Jerusalem time... which is 11:57 AM EST or 8:57 AM PST

The real, biblical first day of the year, is Nissan the first and absolutely not "Rosh Ha Shanah"(head of the year), which is really Yom Teruah (day of Trumpets). Rosh Ha Shanah is a modern judaic unbiblical tradition.
This I learned in my messianic congregation.

Furthermore it will be 2013-6013 finishing on april 1st 2014 (sundown Jerusalem), not 5773; Becauce of the 240 years removed from the year count during the bar Kochba revolt, to make him seem as the messiah.
http://www.jacksonsnyder.com/yah/articles/hebraicyears.htm

I agree that this Yom Teruah is the most likely day for the rapture; as I just stumbled upon Mark Blitz teachings on the subject. I knew his work from Scottie at "EternalRythmFlow"

I got Rosh HaShanah from chabad.org
http://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/month.htm

I got Jerusalem sundown time by:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=110

I got Jerusalem time by:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=110

I got year 2014 starting on FIRST NISAN BY EXODUS 12 (since Exodus 12)
12 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt saying,
2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you.
NOT TISHREI (SEPTEMBER) BUT NISSAN (MARCH-APRIL)

I got 1st Nisan starting on 1st april 2014 here:
http://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/month.asp?tdate=4/3/2014

Passover
http://www.chabad.org/holidays/passover/pesach_cdo/aid/671901/jewish/When-is-Passover-in-2013-2014-2015-2016-and-2017.htm

You will find below a study I shared many, many times on Rita, writing it again and again from scratch; this time I'll just copy and paste it, for those who are interested.

In essence, I claim that the Bible, the Hallel Psalms (113 to one hundred and eighteen) indicate that the rapture will happen in 2013 (Ps.113:7) which is actually 6013, and that that year finishes on april first 2014 sundown Jerusalem.

The jews singing these psalms each year at passover actually prophecying that they will follow the Messiah in bloody sacrifice (tribulation) because they did not accept HIS bloody sacrifice.

Be blessed of YHWH

Daniel

1 go to Five-Doves and read the links at the bottom:
GOD'S BEST KEPT SECRETS
IN THE 2OTH CENTURY
(JOHN TNG)

this establishes that:
psalm 101 = 1901
etc
psalm 113 = 2013

2 Now exodus 12 = 1st Nissan is 1st day of the year
(march/april)

3. the rabbis cheated with the year count during the Bar Kochba revolt
to pass him as the messiah

they cheated by 240 years, so we are really not in 5773, but in 6013

4. The Hallel psalms are a unit, sung at passover comprising PSALM 113 to 118

Ps 113: 7 = RAPTURE
6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!

7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;

Ps 118 = TRIBULATION/2ND COMING

5 I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.

6 The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
PETRA

14 The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

SALVATION MY YESHUA

18 The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.

TRIBULATION

22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.
THIS IS THE SECOND COMING VERSE

27 God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.

28 Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.

29 O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
MILLENIUM / ETERNAL ORDER

In conclusion
Jesus would come, let us pray in the year 6013 which means before the 1st of Nissan 6014
before 1 april 2014 sundown

That is from clues in scriptures, in the Psalms, ASIDE FROM EVERY OTHER SIGNS

THE HALLEL PSALMS:Read Psalms 113 and 118
     remember Yeshua = Salvation

Bar-Kochba revolt messiah 240 years removed to the year count
http://www.jacksonsnyder.com/yah/articles/hebraicyears.htm

Psalms = years 5 doves:
GOD'S BEST KEPT SECRETS
IN THE 2OTH CENTURY
(JOHN TNG)
Introduction
Psalm 17 & the Liberation of Zion
Psalm 22 & the Transjordan Divide
Psalm 39 & the MacDonald White Paper(1939)
Psalm 67 & the Six-Day War
Psalm 73 & The Yom Kippur War
Psalm 78 & the Camp David Accord
Psalm 82 & the Galilean
Psalm 91 - The Provocation of Iraq
Psalm 95 & the Assassination of Rabin
Psalm 101 - The 9-11 Attacks

First month is Nissan since Exodus 12

1sr Nissan 6014 (2014) = april 1st 2014
http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=2014&month=x&yt=G&v=1&nh=on&nx=on&mf=on&ss=on&o=on&lg=s&vis=on&d=on&c=off&zip&m=72&.cgifields=ss&.s=Preview+Calendar#cal-2014-03

DON'T WORRY "SESSION 2" Seems a whole session dedicated to Yom Teruah / Rosh Hashanah so you have the whole Yom Teruah Story hopefully.

Be all blessed of YHWH

Daniel

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/02/rosh-hashanah-2013_n_3838449.html

Check it out, states RH starts September 4 to 6th.

Okay, Goldenknight. Those are the dates I got too when I looked it up for 2013. The 4th (at sundown Jerusalem time) until sundown on the 6th. I'm not putting all my hope in RH though since it depends on when "the fullness of the gentiles has come in" and we don't know that number or when it will be but I believe God has a determined cut off line and set number.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but this DOES seem to have been orchestrated. Of course, we know it's the powers of the air and principalities behind it.
I REALLY don't feel like dragging my Chistmas stuff out this year..again. Every year for the past 5 years I've been asking and saying to the Lord, "Do I have to do this again next year? Can this PLEASE be the final time so we can all be in our real home with YOU?"

Yes Goldenknight

that's exactly what I'm saying: Rosh Ha Shanah/Yom Teruah 2013

starts wednesday september 4th 2013 at 11:59 AM EST 8:59 AM PST

and ends friday september 6th 2013 at 11:57 AM EST 8:57 AM PST

The Long trumpet blow, the 100th of the festival, "the Last Trump"
is thus blown friday september 6th 2013 at 11:57 AM EST 8:57 AM PST
which is Jerusalem sundown.

Making this, in my view, the most likely ever moment for the Rapture of the Church of Yeshua Ha Mashiah.

Be all blessed of YHWH

Daniel

Thank you for these words and study. I am full of butterflies! Feeling as if we could really be heading home to our eternal home with Christ.

I will watch those videos tomorrow morning!

Thanks again BelovedOneInChrist

Dearest Daniel Ben YHWH,
I have been wondering where you were!
I have missed you!
I am SO glad you posted today!
See you when we get Home!
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

We just may be, BelovedOneinChrist.

This week is indeed exciting, but if it turns out not being just yet, let's continue to look up and forward, knowing each day is one day closer to going Home, whenever that may be, and be glad that we have the Lord to lift us up and keep us going.

Mark Biltz used Torahcalendar.com to show in his study which day the feast of trumpets was for 2013
I can't get the calendar to show up here but this is the text I was able to cut and paste.

2012, 2013, TorahCalendar.com 1st Day Yom Ri-shon Saturday
Saturday sunset 1 Yom Teruah Day of Trumpets Rosh Hashanah Civil New Year Rosh Hashanah 7 Sep 2013 C.E. sunset to 8 Sep 2013 C.E. sunset..:

Email: Fm1277@sbcglobal.net

Here's another link that says Rosh Hashanah begins at sundown tomorrow, September 4, 2013:

http://intunewithtorah.com/2013/09/02/rosh-hashana-5774-begins-at-sundown-september-4-2013/

And another link to the same date:

http://www.aish.com/h/hh/rh/guide/When-is-Rosh-Hashanah-2013.html

Golden knight,
That link to in tune with Torah was very insightful. I was looking for something that seemed to set this RH apart from others.

Great map Donna, says it all.

So many ships in the water off Syria, how can this just be a limited strike in the making?

Its all looking like the dawn of the great mid east war, aka psalm 83, Isaiah 17.

Rapture this year?, why not everything is lined up for it. this RH, I really hope so, Lord let it be so.

I am so hopeful, and yet it doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel like everything is quite in place yet for the rapture. I suspect we will all wake up Monday morning and still be here. I pray I am wrong.

Email: mdavidson664@wi.rr.com

amen, Brother John, . . that's what watchers do . . til Jesus comes . . a crown awaits the watchful saints . . Jesus is delighted having His reward with Him~~ Glory to God!

Doxielover9
I am so hopeful, and yet it doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel like everything is quite in place yet for the rapture. I suspect we will all wake up Monday morning and still be here. I pray I am wrong.

I understand you completely. Honesty, I'm still watching Jordan. The king sides with the west. I suspect a coup will happen before Jordan is in place to join the crafty counsel of Psalm 83. Could it happen after the rapture in the chaos? Sure. I'm just saying this is one "piece" that isn't quite in place in my mind.

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com