Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Praise Report and keep praying

Hi there,

last night, i was watching tv news while i was folding clothes and somehow my daughter shania came down from her bedroom and all of suddenly she was watching tv news about syria and usa etc. and she asked me what s going on with syria, usa, war? so i explained what s happening and i told her that Jesus Christ will be coming back and told her that s what bible says it will eventually happen to syria in isaiah 17 and she said to me, " i know you are going with Jesus and will be gone to Heaven, but what about me?? and she said I dont have good faith which was not good enough and wondering will I be going to heaven? I told her that if you have been doing wrong in God's eyes and need to repent and ask God to forgive you and rededicate to Jesus again, and dont let Satan tell you like that you didnt have a good enough faith and will not going to heaven!!! and she said oh ok, then i told her I cant bring you to heaven or save you but only Jesus can do that. and repent and surrender all to Jesus and let God work in your life. then she said oh ok, then she went back to her bedroom. I said thank You Jesus for convicting her and work in Her life. I am praying that God is revealing himself to her, and make himself know more in her life. I thank God for this.

so we need to continue pray for her and my other daughter adrienne and my family aswell. i am sure you guys need the prayers for your children, husband, wife, mom and dad etc. let us pray for them and sow His words into their hearts and tell them about Jesus who came to the earth and died on the cross. and tell them about Jesus Christ will be coming back very soon.

hang it there and hold on to his words tightly until He comes back. Yes He is coming back very soon.

smile
fm12

Re: Praise Report and keep praying

Praise the Lord! That is awesome.

wow what a rejoice today, it is amazing how God moves among my children and speak to my daughter.

last night, she told me when she read psalms the night before, she said wow His words are so amazing and make her jaw fall down and she said it is amazing how God speaks this through the bible to her when she read the words. and I told her you need to be root deeper in His words meaning read more. she said yes, that s what i needed that. then this morning, she came to me before going to school, she said " i had a weird dream" i said ok, what is it? and she saw something beautiful star and like star was speeding really fast. she said something about the wars syria and usa. then she asked God what is it? then the words came out saying "rapture" she said oh ok. I was exciting to see how God is so faithful as i told God other night about the bible saying

joel 2: 28-32

“And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.
29 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
30 I will show wonders in the heavens
and on the earth,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
31 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
32 And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved;
for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
there will be deliverance,
as the Lord has said,
even among the survivors
whom the Lord calls.

so I will continue praying that God will pour his spirit upon my children and my husband and reveal himself and make Himself know to them.

I praise God for that because God is still working in my children's lives and i do believe that God is working in yours too. Hang in there and knowing that God is in control and working among our childrens's lives daily. do not give up praying for them.

Praise the Lord for that.

amen
fm12

Praise the Lord FM12, that is so exciting!!

oh yeah i am so exciting too. and when my daughter shared with me and i jumped and hug her and saying to God thank you for being so faithfulness.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com