Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
endurance through trials

My family in RITAN,

I just wanted to share with you guys about this lady of Diana Nyad who swam 110 km from cuba to Florida in this altantic ocean. she didnt give up swam from cuba to florida and she had to wear protective swim clothes from jellyfish and mask on her face and she had to endurance through the waves, sun etc.

last night it makes me think something about us being going through many many trials. Christians just like us, we have to go through many many trials like enemies and many things around us. and we need to endurance through the trials and dont give up on Jesus Christ.

Jellyfish- poision
shark- bite and eat people
wave- could drown us
sun- sunstroke, heatstroke

in the spiritual life,

jellyfish- poision, satan tell us many many liars to try pull us down
shark- just like prowl around us and trying to make us scare etc through people, job etc

wave- situations at home, situation at work, happening around the world that can distract us away from God.

so we are going through various trials daily and endurance through those trials daily and be filled with His words daily.

that makes me think of that when i watched the tv news of diana nyad.

i encourage you all, hold on to Jesus Christ daily and endurance through the trials also we are supposed to clothe with His passion, love, etc.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/02/world/americas/diana-nyad-cuba-florida-swim/index.html?hpt=us_c1

fm12

Re: endurance through trials

Dear Funky Mom 12,

Here is the link for you.. Thanks for sharing this inspirational message with us today and yes, we need to hold on..

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/02/world/americas/diana-nyad-cuba-florida-swim/index.html?hpt=us_c1
"Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes"

Re: endurance through trials

Wonderful post ....endurance through trials , it makes us put on the whole armour of GOD and LEAN on Him !
Blessings Saints !
bb

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com