Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Be Encouraged as We Wait Upon the Lord!

Hello my brothers and sisters,

The Lord led me to the Book of James today. As we wait upon the Lord together in the Body of Christ may these scripture verses bring you peace in your heart and in your spirit. The Lord will be coming soon at his appointed time.

Do not lose faith or hope in his promised return to RAPTURE his Beloved Bride. Stay in prayer, fasting and keep your focus on the Lord even if the world around us is falling apart.

Keep away from strife and senseless bickering with family or friends that do not want to hear the truth from God's word. All we can do, is keep these people in our prayers as we plant seeds and the Holy Spirit will take care of the rest as we keep moving forward to share the word with whoever has ears, let them hear what the spirit has to say.

As you well know, the enemy will always try to distract us from the truth and from focusing and spending our time with our Lord of Lord and our King of Kings. God will guide our every step as we wait for him in the clouds.

"GOD has perfect TIMING; never early, never late. It TAKES a little PATIENCE and a lot of FAITH. But it is always WORTH the WAIT."

James 5:7-12
New King James Version (NKJV)
Be Patient and Persevering
7 Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. 8 You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.
9 Do not grumble against one another, brethren, lest you be condemned. Behold, the Judge is standing at the door! 10 My brethren, take the prophets, who spoke in the name of the Lord, as an example of suffering and patience. 11 Indeed we count them blessed who endure. You have heard of the perseverance of Job and seen the end intended by the Lord—that the Lord is very compassionate and merciful.
12 But above all, my brethren, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or with any other oath. But let your “Yes” be “Yes,” and your “No,” “No,” lest you fall into judgment. ]/quote]

James 5:7-12
The Message (MSG)
7-8 Meanwhile, friends, wait patiently for the Master’s Arrival. You see farmers do this all the time, waiting for their valuable crops to mature, patiently letting the rain do its slow but sure work. Be patient like that. Stay steady and strong. The Master could arrive at any time.
9 Friends, don’t complain about each other. A far greater complaint could be lodged against you, you know. The Judge is standing just around the corner.
10-11 Take the old prophets as your mentors. They put up with anything, went through everything, and never once quit, all the time honoring God. What a gift life is to those who stay the course! You’ve heard, of course, of Job’s staying power, and you know how God brought it all together for him at the end. That’s because God cares, cares right down to the last detail.
12 And since you know that he cares, let your language show it. Don’t add words like “I swear to God” to your own words. Don’t show your impatience by concocting oaths to hurry up God. Just say yes or no. Just say what is true. That way, your language can’t be used against you.

MAY YOU REST IN GOD'S HOLINESS AS WE WAIT UPON OUR LORD...AMEN!!!

Re: Be Encouraged as We Wait Upon the Lord!

Thank you sister for the beautiful message...God bless!
autumn gif photo: Autumn gif ad6626b785a377f3104efd16cf34993586963f9b.gif

Dear sis,

Love your animated Fall picture with the falling leaves, it is so beautiful!!!
Thank you..
God bless you too sis,

Angelwing7

Thank u for input His words where I needed to hear this and yes Lord speaking this to me regarding about being patience that I am having struggling with that. Need ur prayer for that I need to learn and be submit to Lord completely

Fm12

Dear Funky Mom 12,

Hi sis, I know it is hard to be patient, I struggle with this myself.
May these bible verse scriptures give you peace as you wait patiently for the Lord to answer you.

BIBLE VERSES ON PATIENCE
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Patience/
"Fair Use for Education and Discussion Purposes"

THE PATIENCE OF GOD IMAGE AS WE WAIT UPON THE LORD...

Thank you , Angel Wings 7 , for this very loving and encouraging post .
GOD BLESS YOU ...thanks also for the lovely pictures.
SEE YOU VERY SOON CHILD OF GOD !
bb
JESUS is Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Ladies, what beautiful pictures; all of them!
AngelWings, Dear Sis, Thank you for the encouragement you give to us every single day!!
Love to all,
Prayers for all,
Looking forward to going Home!!
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

This is what I felt lead to read last night does this not sound like what our world is becoming these days?

1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Bama Peach,

Thank you sis for sharing those wonderful and inspirational bible verses from the book of Jude.
God bless you...

I especially love verses 20 & 21. They remind me of our fellowship here on RITAN. Building each other up in the Lord, reaching out in love to those of us who need a little bit of compassion, lessons to teach us. . . I love my family here!
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com