Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mag. 6.5 earthquake Japan

A mag. 6.5 earthquake hit Izu island, Japan 36 min ago. And the earthquakes in Canada continues. Seems like a build up.
http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

Re: Mag. 6.5 earthquake Japan

Uh-oh...and with this ********* thing it's only going to get worse. Scientists are predicting that the Pacific Ocean is going to die with so much radiation being leaked into the ocean per day. Is this a precursor or a foretaste of Revelation 8:9?
How can they possibly undertake that big of a project (removing those rods) when earthquakes are happening? Those rods are gigantic, it's a huge undertaking and from what I saw, even encasing the plant in cement has its high risks. It's not foolproof by any means.

That was not a swear word where the asteriks are. It's the name of the nuclear plant, just in case anyone is wondering.

Thank you Annelis! Maybe the mods won't have to worry about the website getting back up!

That was not a swear word where the asteriks are. It's the name of the nuclear plant, just in case anyone is wondering.

Thanks for clarifying that, Shiloh. For a moment I thought "Wow, Shiloh is pretty irate today!"

Dearest Shiloh,
I didn't even think "swear word", but I had NO CLUE what it was supposed to be, Lol.
Glad you clarified!!
It is very sad though that this has happened.
All of the beautiful places scattered throughout the Pacific Ocean, the sea life that will be destroyed, not to mention the number of people it will affect. It saddens me.
Oh, how I want to go Home!
Patti

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com