<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wild speculation on FOT timing and the Two Witnesses!

Are you ready for a wild scenario? I have been thinking about the timing of Rosh Hashanna this year and how mysterious it seems to be.
Now we know that typically Rosh Hashanna cannot begin until TWO WITNESSES can visibly sight the new moon in Jerusalem and present thier report to the elders.
We also know that this will be an EXTREMELY difficult year to sight the moon on the days at which it is earliest expected the 4th& 5th.
The reason for this has to do with moonrise and moonset and the angle above the horizon that the moon appears.
In laymans terms if the angle of the moon is very close to the horizon (as it is this year) and it it rises during the daylight and sets before the sunset or briefly after ( as it will this year ) it makes the sighting of the lunar crescent difficult if not impossible.
This is why there is so much debate over whether or not FOT/RH will be observed on the 4th& 5th or later on the 6th, 7th or possibly 8th. If it is dependent on our sight I would lean towards a later RH date.
But here is where my speculation goes wild- of course what limits us is the position of the sun and the earth, but does that same limitation affect anyone in heaven? Does anyone doubt that God knows the EXACT moment of the new moon?
(No man knows the day or hour but the Father only)
So what if while we are all looking for the new moon and 2 witnesses to "certify" it - what if the very moment of the new moon, undiscernable to us on earth, what if that very moment God Himself declares it and sends THE TWO WITNESSES to bear witness to it and begin thier ministry?
Ok my wild speculation is done now I am ready for your opinions.

Re: Wild speculation on FOT timing and the Two Witnesses!

Remnant Navi that is an awesome thought!I was just wondering who is going to blow the last trump?...hope it is sooner than later because I cant even sleep this week!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com