Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
feeling anxious

Dear Ritan,
I cant sleep and thought I would write a little post...We have all been waiting for so long for our Lord.Now that it looks like time is short I am honestly excited but at the same time I am a bit scared about it.Why?Because
it is such a tremendous event(the rapture)and I want all of my family to go up,...and I cant stop thinking about the people left behind.I feel happy for myself but so sorrowful for those that dont know Christ.
Im also somewhat frightened about being snatched up into the air and going at massive speeds and just overwhelmed at the thought of standing before our Lord.Does anyone feel this way?....please let me know.

Re: feeling anxious

I didn't get scared until today. Now it seems like the whole world is about to change forever.

Yes, roses, I do. The unknown, like when I had my first child. That was all everyone in my Lamaze class kept saying and no matter how much all the 2nd and 3rd timers tried to help, it didn't help! I think,it will be wonderful and what a sight, if I knew a little before I would wait outside a cemetery!

Me too. This is actually the first time I've felt like this, not even during those high watch days throughout this year (Passover and Pentecost, if I recall correctly).

This started about yesterday and continuing through today. It's such an intense feeling to even think about what may be coming these next few days, both for those going in the rapture and those left behind, but at the same time and more throughout today I feel a sense of calmness mixed with an expectation that something big may be about to happen at any second.

I just got up and havent checked the news.Looks like the earthquakes are getting stronger!Thank you all for posting...glad to know Im not alone in feeling this
way.I know I will be at peace once I see Jesus and we are going to be so thankful that He provided an escape for us.I hope to meet all of my Ritan family soon!

Im also somewhat frightened about being snatched up into the air and going at massive speeds and just overwhelmed at the thought of standing before our Lord.Does anyone feel this way?....please let me know.

It would be frightening to contemplate those things happening to us while in a mortal condition. However, we won't be. I can't say exactly how we will feel in those moments, although I am confident that we will be changed to such a degree that we are not overpowered by what takes place. However it happens, it will be the best thing we've ever known.

I fully expect awe and wonder; I also expect the Lord's provision for us to be sufficient.

The thought of those left behind is sobering.

Thank you David R for your words of encouragement.You are a blessing!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com