<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What is everyone doing with their spare time?

I keep wondering this, so I will ask. We are all watching closely right now and I just wondered when not working or on RITA what does everyone do?

I have been working a puzzle.

I look at the sky a lot, too.

Re: What is everyone doing with their spare time?

I love to read, love playing games on my phone. I also knit dish clothes and give them to a relative who volunteers for Loaves and Fishes to give out and spending time with my grandchildren.

What is "spare time"? Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm finally getting breather after a hectic couple weeks, but it is about to end again! Soooooo hoping for the rapture soon!

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

Ha Ha! Amy, I on the other hand have too much spare time. Looking for a job but nothing has come up yet.

I have 3 kids so they keep me BUSY but I like to look at the sky,read,go to the park and walk when I can.

I just finished knitting an adorable pink and white beanie, mittens and tiny scarf for my precious two year old granddaughter

I am packing to move to a different state where my 2 precious grandchildren are. Everytime I talk to my daughter on the phone, whichever one is close by & their mom tells them Mimi's on the phone, they quickly want to know if we're having a "sleep-over", Lol! I love it! Noah is 6 & in 1st Grade, and Ava is 4 & in Pre-Kindergarten. Their mom (my daughter) teaches 1st Grade in the same school.

I am also preparing my house to put on the market. The realtor is coming Friday (but I really hope I'm not home. Ha! Ha!)
So I've been painting, repairing things on the house that needed to be fixed, working in my yard to get it looking good, (It is a 1.5 acre yard!), and trying to keep the swimming pool beautifully clean & the water sparkling which is difficult to do in this awful heat.

I have mixed feelings about leaving my home because my husband designed & built it. It is a two story log cabin in the country. I have lived here for 25 years & we raised our girls here. Also, as you know, my youngest daughter & I took care of my husband here at home throughout his brain cancer, and it was here, where he wanted to be, the home he had built, that he peacefully slipped away from us with a smile on his face to go to our Real Home.

So even though I am working hard (& I forgot to mention taking care of our 4 dogs!), and preparing to move, I REALLY THINK Jesus will come for us over this Feast of Trumpets.

Can't wait to meet everybody!!!

Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Patti Day,
Your home sounds like a dream home to me. My husband also wants to build and I wish we were in the country, too. Can hear the interstate and wish we had a view. Sounds like you have some precious grand babies and it is a blessing when family get along. Hope we are in our real home soon, too, sure would make everything simple!!
Blessings,
Mom of 2

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com