Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Where is Blue Teapot ?

Missing Blue Teapot anyone know where she is?

Re: Where is Blue Teapot ?

Rita May, good question. Thanks for starting this thread. I haven't seen her post as of late and miss her posts. There are many who no longer are posting. Where are you?

If you are out there Blue, we love you and please let us know how you are, sis.

Oh Shiloh what a cute little bird...is that one of your penguins?

Yes we miss you.

LOL, no but this is my real Penguin. We named her that because she waddles when she walks.

She's also under the impression that she's always completely camouflaged under her blanket.

LOL she is so cute! My cat Gil likes to burrow too but the other 4 don't like to be covered.

AWWWW, lol...there's always one that likes to burrow, isn't there? You should post some pictures of your kitties. I would love to see them.

I have posted them all on the other site.. Here's Gil the one who likes to burrow.

Oh, how CUTE! What a little snuggle bug! Is that his l'il stuffed animal? I need to get some of those cat beds like you have.

To give you a tidbit of information in case Blue does not see this thread, Blue is caretaking her mother right now as well as working, so her time is limited.

Blessings, Rocki

Thanks, Rocki. We'll be keeping her in our prayers. Hope she gets a moment here or there to pop in and let us know how she and her mom are.

LOL I love that Shiloh little snuggle bug..Yes that's his stuffed animal he has lots of them, as well as lot's of beds. He can't walk so he needs plenty of changes poor little guy. He has an imbalance in the brain forget what its called but it's quite common. Can't wait to see him running around in heaven, no invalids there!!

Thank you NOR, I shall be praying for her and her mother.

Please return Blue Teapot , missing your posts !
Love , bon

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

BLUE TEAPOT,

Chicadee is missing, too! And Perhaps Today (Love his avatar!), I know there are more, I just can't think of names right now.

Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Ahh, thanks guys, I've thought of y'all a lot, but like Rocki posted, I am simply swamped right now and the few moments I get to try and read/post seem to coincide with the website being down.

My sib's and I are facing the difficult task of transitioning mom into retirement/assisted living and she's pretty fearful and needing a lot of attention (physical care) and reassurance right now so it's been draining. But I know it is where the Lord would have my focus right now, so keep me and mama in prayer, plz.

Miss you all, keep the light on for me!

Definitely will be keeping you, mom and your family in our prayers, Blue.
We promise to keep the front light on for you!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com