<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bible Prophecy Nuts--The bottom line is.....

In reading this entire article, brought to mind what we are all experiencing day to day. All that is happening around us as we see the world spiraling towards the tribulation period as the Lord quickens our spirits to His near return for His Bride. This article pretty much sums it up as to what the bottom line is for those of us who have been watching and waiting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rapture Ready News Blog
By Camilla Smith

So the moral to this story, my fellow Bible prophecy nuts, is that we are not really nuts at all. We know what we know. And even though people may make us feel like we are crazed lunatics, all we really want to do is show them the way to salvation. What extraordinary times we live in! We witness the fulfillment of prophecy day after day and we are stepping into the very last of the unveiling of God’s plan. It is a wondrous thing to watch unfold and as I heard a guest speaker on a Christian channel say earlier this evening, “It is really about the kingdom of God and winning souls.”

He voiced his opinion that we can debate and debate and debate our theories about what is going to happen before this and that, and when a certain event will occur, but none of it matters more than that person we care about who may not be going to heaven when Jesus calls us home. What are we doing to further God’s kingdom?

Blood moons or no blood moons, Jesus is coming soon. The excitement and anticipation in our Bible prophecy community is palpable. Never before has there been a time when so many scholars are coming together and sounding the warning! We must use every precious second to spread the message. Bible prophecy is astonishing. It is debatable. It is perfection. It is God’s promise to us but it is also the fire that is lit underneath us to get out there and finish the job—so we can be with our Lord all that much sooner.

Full Article Here:
http://www.raptureready.com/soap/smith12.html

Fair Use For Discussion & Educational Purposes

Re: Bible Prophecy Nuts--The bottom line is.....

Amen. We know we're going to get there, as have all Christians for the last two thousandish years. Whether today, next week or next year. When doesn't eternally matter. What we do while occupying while we wait does. To me, end times theology / prophecy / current news events are conversation starters. As well as sword sharpeners. We KNOW that Christ will fulfill all that was said of Him in the Law, the Prophets and the Psalms because He assured us it was so and because He has done it to an extent that is statistically impossible without divine activity on His first visitation. And there are twice as many prophecies for Him to fulfill still coming up.

Remember Rev 19:10b "Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.” Use bible prophecy to testify about Jesus. That's what pays eternal dividends.

Thanks for posting this article Morningstar. I agree the bottom line is Jesus is coming soon.

Oh Father the sooner the better your will be done. Please send our groom! ♥

Great article, Morningstar and right to the point. The more we see prophecy being fulfilled or close to fulfillment, that urgency to bring others to the truth and to spread the "good news" of the Gospel grows more fervent with each passing day. How many of us ever thought we would be alive to see all that is happening prophetically today?

DITTO , Shiloh ! Agree completely .
we do know what we know , we get steadily closer and closer to The Hour .
The LOST must awaken now !
love in Christ , bb
Bless You Church That Waits

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

I can't bear it....all my unsaved friends. I sent them all the Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God sermon on Facebook, with an urgent message for them to repent. Maybe I don't have any facebook friends any more.

In agreement with you all, watching and waiting patiently for His Return with the sure word of prophecy.

Shiloh: I wouldn't want to be living at any other time in history than in these final days before the Rapture, to think that we ARE the final generation to see these things come to pass.

Servant: Your comment brought a smile to my face and this scripture to mind.
Matt 25:21
His lord said to him. "Well done good and faithful SERVANT, you were faithful over many things, Enter into the joy of your Lord.

Morningstar,
Hi sis, great informative article that you have shared with us here, thank you...
No matter the day, we will be RAPTURED.. It is a matter of When!
We are close to going home I feel it in my spirit.. See you in the clouds sis...

AngelWings, Sweet Sister, I just love your Pic. I know it's exciting and also sad at the same time. I'm with you all the way, have been feeling His closeness for quite awhile now, He is delaying with Israel until His timing and "The Fullness of the Gentiles shall come in"..that's what were all waiting for.
God Bless you Sis.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com