Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
my body knows

Okay I have been exhausted in the past week...I think it is because my present body knows it is going to be replaced with a new improved one!Mind you Im only 48 years old and I feel like an old lady this week(LOL)I am really ready for the new model. Still wondering if my old body will be left here after the rapture or if it will be transformed going up

Re: my body knows

RosesinSept...feelin' the old aches and pains, eh? We'll be transformed in the twinkling of an eye. Just imagine what it will be like to run and not grow weary, to have tons of energy and running to embrace the Lord. To laugh and never have fear, worry, hardships or struggles. No disease, no aging, no sadness. Just pure joy in our Lord and all because of what HE did for us.
I can't wait to fall at HIS feet.

It will be wonderful. How I would like it to be today, even! With everything going on in the world and Yom Teruah approaching, now thunder seems to be rolling in over here for the first time in months, leaving me even more "jumpy".

May the Lord be merciful.

Shiloh and Brother John,
It is just so hard to imagine but I just cannot wait for my eyes to be healed and to have my wrinkles gone and to have energy again!Woo hoo!Oh Im so excited about it!

BrotherJohn, sounds like you got special effects going on where you are....feels like Fall here where I am but beautiful and sunny. All the birds are chirping.
RosesinSept, yeah. Won't that be great? No more applying wrinkle cream or Retin A cream...lol...no more having to take vitamins and supplements for energy (which don't help anyway). We just don't know anything else besides this decaying, moth eaten existance.

I wonder what's it like to have a glorified body. I've always wanted to be a singer, a rock singer, but sadly, I can't carry a tune to save my life. Maybe God will bless me with 12 octaves in the next life. lol

A big AMEN I am also 40 something and I have determined that this is the decade when old age begins to make itself known!
Aches& pains set in things don't work as good or heal as fast- I can't wait for my new body!

For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.”
“O death, where is your victory?
O death, where is your sting?”
1Cor 15: 52

Roses, you should go and tell those wrinkles: "Just you wait!"
Give thanks to the Lord for that beautiful day, Shiloh!

I don't even know what just happened. It's 10pm here already and during the day it wasn't bad at all, but this thunder just seemed to roll in in a flash. All I know is that a few moments after I wrote that post the thunder came over here fast and the lights and everything else went out. It happened so fast and it was so strong, and I was so on edge that I just started talking to the Lord and praying, asking for Him to be merciful and to protect me and those around me. All I could think about was verse 1 of Psalm 23 and then started singing quietly a couple of worship songs.

The storm didn't last long and started calming down as I did it, but wow, that was intense. It's still going on in the distance, but I think the Lord has managed to give me calmness now. I'm still not exactly sure as to what just happened.

Brother John, I sure did thank the Lord for this beautiful day and all the other days.
Rocki, what a beautiful picture. I've never seen that one before.
Sammy, you'll be belting out songs for the Lord in perfect pitch. That reminds me of a book I read awhile back by Grant Jeffrey and it was about what we will do. I wish I could remember the name of it. I gave it to someone after I was done reading it but it's the kind of book you can't put down. He used all scripture to back up his claims too. We won't be floating around on clouds, playing harps and in an endless, church building worship service, like we imagine here on earth.

It's 12:28 AM where I am in Eastern Oklahoma, often referred to as "Green Country".
I'm lying in bed reading & posting, I'm so excited about the possibility of the rapture, every once in awhile I just start shaking all over in anticipation!! I wanna go NOW! Lol!!

Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com