Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Senate Breaks Own Rules in Rush to Vote on Syria War

The Senate Foreign Relations Committee narrowly approved a modified war resolution Wednesday afternoon by vote of 10-7 with one member, Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA), voting present. The committee's action allows Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) to bring the measure to the floor as early as Friday, following a break for the Jewish holidays. That would allow a vote by the full Senate as soon as Monday, giving the Senate a chance to pass a war resolution before the House has a chance to craft and pass a resolution of its own.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09/04/senate-breaks-own-rules-in-rush-to-vote-on-syria-war.html

fair use and educational purposes only

The Senate breaks for Jewish holidays??

Re: Senate Breaks Own Rules in Rush to Vote on Syria War

Where there's a will, there
s a way apparently. This is not what he said would be done. This suggests strongly that there is protest in the ranks we aren't to know about. When we take a huge hit , he wants the appearance of support behind him so he isn't standing alone. War mongers approve yes, but he isn't following Constitutional procedures to pull this off his way. We need to hear from every Senator and Representative. It's obvious it is his way or the highway. He will do anything to have his way. Would someone tell me where the money is coming from to do this? We've seen articles saying US tax dollars are going to the Moslem Brotherhood supporting them in this "rebel" category. We've seen the leading and leaning toward the Brotherhood. It's openly obvious who he wants to win there.. Benghazi showed gun running to the rebels to support them.

Sometimes it's best to stick to the enemy you know rather then bringing in the unknown. I suspect other agenda(s) are attached to this drive towards war. Like crashing the economy and weakening America...keeping our soldiers busy away from the homeland. This is a red herring I'm guessing. Look at this sleight of hand while we pull another fast one; a distraction. Be sure to notice all going on at the same time.

The people may have to intervene reminding of protocol here. Do it properly or we don't accept what's being done with these short corners. Why is it I don't think what we believe is considered relevant?

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

These are the headlines on the DrudgeReport :

'I DIDN'T SET A RED LINE'... (Um, yeah, you did, it's been captured on television)
'My credibility is not on the line'... (Um, yeah, it is)
'The question is: How credible is Congress?' (Um---no, only yours is)
'Not something I just made up'... (Um, and what in the world does that mean?)
'We may not be directly imminently threatened, but'... (Um, so there is no real reason to do this, since we didn't do anything when chemical weapons were used before...so why start now because you say there's a threat, yet you can't even prove a threat to the United States)

Absolutely agree ...
" other agendas " !
It is not just all about the situation in Syria, whatever it may be .
"they " are on a calendar with a specific "window" in which to get things done that must be done for World Government to come into play .
#1 America must be brought to Third World Country status firstly .

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

bonnie
Absolutely agree ...
" other agendas " !
It is not just all about the situation in Syria, whatever it may be .
"they " are on a calendar with a specific "window" in which to get things done that must be done for World Government to come into play .
#1 America must be brought to Third World Country status firstly .

Agreed, and they have everything so line up perfect for it. Makes you see that the repubs are part of this order and that means they will do nothing about healthcare, watch. So that has the RFID implementation for December 31, 2017, so yeah, and with all the signs, this is a perfect timing. So demonic that they don't see that once they strike Syria, Israel will be attacked.

I'm sure ready to watch from Heaven's balcony! The sooner the better!

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

yeah that s right!!! i believe very soon the best.

Could this really be happening? Wow. I don't know how to feel about this. The world is tired of wars and yet we're about to get into another one. Maybe we're really going home soon.

Where will the money come from?.... They'll just speed up the funny money printing presses.... The planned economic collapse must not be going quite according to plan, and needs to be sped up?

This whole thing is starting to confuse me. First it's a go then a stop, "yes", "no", "yes", "no" back and forth. I can't keep this all straight.

About where the money's coming from... Just came across this tidbit.

For fair use and information purposes only.

Complete article at the link:

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com