Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Book of Revelation

I was reading thru the book of Revelation again, and noticed that the "prayers of the saints" seems to be a physical object in Heaven. What's that all about, I wonder?

Re: Book of Revelation

And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odors, which are the prayers of saints. Revelation 5:8

And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand. Revelation 8:4

I'm hardly any authority on how things operate in heaven; all I can tell you is that some who say they've visited it report that the senses are different there, such as sounds having colors. So maybe prayers have smells, too?

Explaining it would probably be as difficult as a bloodhound telling us the information it gets from sniffing a post, or comprehending how a dolphin can form a mental map from echo location. How about how a bird sees the earth's magnetism to navigate?

Fascinating to think about, no? I hope my prayers don't stink.

no Servant.. They are a sweet-smelling sacrifice that is acceptable and pleasing to God. Philippians 4:18

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com